The Fantasy thread *Gameweek 38 deadline: Sun 19 May 14:30 UK time!*

Comments

• Fire_and_Ice_ReturnsFire_and_Ice_Returns I am trying to get away from this mountan!
    edited December 2023 Posts: 23,681
    Great team goal Foden 2 - 1 Alverez assist.
    Following the final round of Eliteserien, so I only follow the City-Spurs game by a live text feed. Hoping for a draw.
  • Fire_and_Ice_ReturnsFire_and_Ice_Returns I am trying to get away from this mountan!
    Following the final round of Eliteserien, so I only follow the City-Spurs game by a live text feed. Hoping for a draw.

That will suit Arsenal, City been the most likely though spurs are a threat on the break.
    City should have scored 20 seconds from kick off, blunder from Spurs keeper.
    Spurs must have one of the worst looking kits I have ever seen, not even sure what color it is.

That will suit Arsenal, City been the most likely though spurs are a threat on the break.

I'd be very surprised by a draw, though. Expect City will find the space they need to score more.
    Spurs really causing a lot of problems for themselves at the back its like watching Man united lol
    2 - 2 I left the room and Spurs scored, city only themselves to blame had a glut of chances in this game should have 4 or 5 already.
    Pep looking worried.
    I know City are European champions but i don't think this is a great side, it says more about the lack of good teams in European football currently.

City have had at least two sides better than this one in the last decade.

I said it at the start of the season, i felt they would really miss Mahrez and Gundagon.
    Grealish goal, Haaland assist. 3 - 2.
    Haha, knew they'd find a way back.
    Haha, knew they'd find a way back.

City were under a bit of pressure prior to goal so was good timing from them.
    Watching Spurs is similar to United in the CL they just attack and that's it.
    3 - 3 omg
    Teams in the PL can't defend it seems lol
    Oh my! Will City have time for a fourth?
    2 minutes left spurs goal kick...
    Grealish was clear on goal and ref had a howler by looks of it, Haaland fouled and Ref did not let the game play on.
    From a neutral that was shocking, though City do tend to get a lot of decisions in there favor usually.
    City corner leads to nothing.
    Game over... City claiming a pen late on which was similar to the one they got at Old Trafford which was never a pen.

Haaland and Pep not happy.
    I took a good week to take leave as only just realized all the midweek prem games are on Prime Video, nice one.
    Incredible result for Arsenal, but you just know they will find a way to slip up their lead.
    Incredible result for Arsenal, but you just know they will find a way to slip up their lead.

After last season I think your team would have learned a lot, now is the time to capitalize as we all know City are strongest second half of the season, saying that they are not the same team as last year.

After last season I think your team would have learned a lot, now is the time to capitalize as we all know City are strongest second half of the season, saying that they are not the same team as last year.

And going by Arsenal's history, it's this period they start dropping points. Arsenal haven't gelled like they did last season; injuries and missing Xhaka is part of the reason, I think. But one can only hope they start looking better soon, because every game is really a must win with City breathing down their necks…

And going by Arsenal's history, it's this period they start dropping points. Arsenal haven't gelled like they did last season; injuries and missing Xhaka is part of the reason, I think. But one can only hope they start looking better soon, because every game is really a must win with City breathing down their necks…

Just watched the controversy with the ref again, huge mistake at the end of the City v Spurs game from the ref, I think he panicked. No guarantee that Grealish would of scored to be fair.
  • 007InAction007InAction Australia
    edited December 2023 Posts: 2,362

What would you rather win, the EPL or CL ? but you can't say both.... :))
    More games in a couple of days, it's getting busy now.

Someone said the City charges will be decided some time next year........
  • 007InAction007InAction Australia
    edited December 2023 Posts: 2,362

Just watched the controversy with the ref again, huge mistake at the end of the City v Spurs game from the ref, I think he panicked. No guarantee that Grealish would of scored to be fair.

The ref made the right decision as it's always good to see City drop points :)>-
    Here's a quick look at gameweek 14 before the gameweek 15 deadline tomorrow! Gameweek 14 was a gameweek that saw quite the variance in points, as many managers would be making transfers for injured players. As we saw with managers transferring in Darwin for Watkins for example, they would be better of saving the transfer, as Watkins featured in the end anyway, and to make things worse, got a goal, an assist and two bonus points, whereas Darwin didn't have margins on his side against Fulham. Just goes to show how unpredictable (and brutal!) FPL can be. One manager who did not have a brutal gameweek however, was our gameweek winner Goldy’s Allstars, who finished the gameweek on 78 points. Congratulations! =D>

lV8a69m.jpg
    Gameweek winners:
    GW 1: Dinamo Skruknott
    GW 2: Liverpool Richmond
    GW 3: FC Anfield
    GW 4: Brand New Cadillacs, LVLA Skopje 05, Cremonese-killen and Watch how Isak you
    GW 5: Liverpool Richmond
    GW 6: FC Anfield
    GW 7: Liverpool Richmond
    GW 8: LVLA Skopje 05
    GW 9: CSAC
    GW 10: Cremonese-killen
    GW 11: The best
    GW 12: TeamXtreme
    GW 13: TeamXtreme
    GW 14: Goldy’s Allstars

_________

Remember the gameweek 15 deadline tomorrow at 18.00 UK time!