James Bond University

13»

Comments

• DragonpolDragonpol https://thebondologistblog.blogspot.com
    mattjoes wrote: »
    Revelator wrote: »
    Some sample coursework from James Bond University, Lit 101:
    https://pdfs.semanticscholar.org/456e/392501a43a2e0c185f324d3b175cec490b83.pdf
    When was Ian Fleming born? 1952
    When did he go to Moscow? a journalist
    When did he die? 1929
    I don't know about the others.

How did I do?
    @mattjoes, your...particular skill sets and knowledge may be of more use at Jason Bourne University. Be sure to send an application over there, post haste. Not everyone can be the best and brightest like those who call James Bond U their alma mater.
    Done. Sent and accepted. I start tomorrow, with Shaky Cam 101.

Otherwise known as QoS 2008?
  • 0BradyM0Bondfanatic70BradyM0Bondfanatic7 Quantum Floral Arrangements: "We Have Petals Everywhere"
    When did he die? 1929

How did I do?
    @mattjoes, your...particular skill sets and knowledge may be of more use at Jason Bourne University. Be sure to send an application over there, post haste. Not everyone can be the best and brightest like those who call James Bond U their alma mater.
    Ooh. I hope you have fun barely capturing any recognizable footage. ;)
    Dragonpol wrote: »
    When did he die? 1929

How did I do?

Otherwise known as QoS 2008?
    Hey, that's the advanced course!
    @Revelator, I wasn't aware of this edition of the Bond books. Interesting to see what this variation of a retelling (if that is the case) has to offer with what I assume to be a family-friendly version of the novels rather than the cold front that Fleming laid out. Many thanks.
    @ClarkDevlin, I too was surprised to find a lesson plan built around a book that has rape as one of its subplots or character arcs.
  • RichardTheBruceRichardTheBruce I'm motivated by my Duty.
    Next to that you can follow @RichardTheBruce's 'Bond's birds and the West Indies'(BIRD007) Not only will you learn how to seduce girls in Jamaica, you will also learn all about the lokal customs, Kling Kling's and hummingbirds. For an agent knows how to make any topic interesting.
    Leading much later to BIRD407. @CommanderRoss. Focus on aviation, military and civilian.
    Some hazards addressed: ears popping, backseat drivers, depressurization. Gravity.
    But overall, you know. Higher level birding.
  • PropertyOfALadyPropertyOfALady Colders Federation CEO
    Brady and I will soon post something fun. I shall say no more.
  • ThunderfingerThunderfinger Das Boot Hill

How soon?

How soon?

Today.
  • ThunderfingerThunderfinger Das Boot Hill
    Looking forward to it.

@w2bond could teach statistics, by the way.
  • @RichardTheBruce could teach Birds 101.

Contributors to the "Bond Girl Fridays" thread could teach Advanced Birds.
    @RichardTheBruce could teach Birds 101.

And license plates and dates!

• mattjoesmattjoes Kicking: Impossible
    edited May 2018 Posts: 6,724
    I just graduated from Jason Bourne University. I'm final talks with EON to direct Bond 25. Boyle? He's just going to handle the second unit.
  • RichardTheBruceRichardTheBruce I'm motivated by my Duty.
    edited May 2018 Posts: 13,014
    @RichardTheBruce could teach Birds 101.
    Next to that you can follow @RichardTheBruce's 'Bond's birds and the West Indies'(BIRD007) Not only will you learn how to seduce girls in Jamaica, you will also learn all about the lokal customs, Kling Kling's and hummingbirds. For an agent knows how to make any topic interesting.
    Leading much later to BIRD407. @CommanderRoss. Focus on aviation--military and civilian.
    Some hazards addressed: ears popping, backseat drivers, depressurization. Gravity.
    But overall, you know. Higher level birding.
    Contributors to the "Bond Girl Fridays" thread could teach Advanced Birds.
    Good to see birdwatching covered in all forms.
    900ac2e4fd75f19860b3c3265d7211d5af8b3225255da843049adc03.png?0c3f43424758c670c167edf3cbab0fae14954-illustrated-silhouette-of-a-beautiful-womans-body-th.pngvector-2403745_640-300x162.png

Here is what I was going to post all those months ago, and then yesterday, but didn't have any WiFi. Apologies.

Class is in session.

ThvJFET.png

vK1Bbmb.png
  • j_w_pepperj_w_pepper Born on the bayou. I can still hear my old hound dog barkin'.
    Great! I'm aware that someone suggested me for faculty, but the way it looks, I'd also appreciate being an alumnus.
  • w2bondw2bond is indeed a very rare breed
    Wow that is a really cool logo!

Thanks @Thunderfinger for the nomination
  • mattjoesmattjoes Kicking: Impossible
    Great logos!

I take the James Bond University students belong to (virus) Omega House, with their leader being @Thunderfinger, who plasters the walls of the buildings with psychedelic animated gifs! ;)