":: Official What 007 Stuff Did You Get For Christmas Thread ::

2»

Comments

• RichardTheBruceRichardTheBruce I'm motivated by my Duty.
    Die Another Day 2-disk extended soundtrack. Haven't had a chance to listen to it yet.

The surprise: my son used his 3D printer to generate a one-piece Scaramanga Golden Gun for me.
    Ready for paint.
    golden-gun-by-deo
  • BMW_with_missilesBMW_with_missiles All the usual refinements.
    The surprise: my son used his 3D printer to generate a one-piece Scaramanga Golden Gun for me.
    Ready for paint.
    golden-gun-by-deo

That's fantastic!
  • NickTwentyTwoNickTwentyTwo Vancouver, BC, Canada
    Ready for paint.
    golden-gun-by-deo

This is amazing.

• Andi1996RueggAndi1996Ruegg Hello. It's me, Evelyn Tremble.
    Die Another Day 2-disk extended soundtrack. Haven't had a chance to listen to it yet.

Ready for paint.
    golden-gun-by-deo

Wow, this is amazing. We have a 3D printer at the University, I'll have to see to it that I get the blueprints for the gun.
    Scaramanga is my favorite villain.
    Not directly Bond related, but my brother has offered me the Complete "The Avengers" set. Now, how am I going to store it, and how will I find the time to watch it. I already own so many DVDs I've yet to watch.

coffret-integrale-chapeau-melon-et-bottes-de-cuir-5053083123369_0.jpg?t=1509507533
  • Agent_99Agent_99 enjoys a spirited ride as much as the next girl
    Gerard wrote: »
    Now, how am I going to store it

In pride of place, I hope! What a beautiful box.
  • Fire_and_Ice_ReturnsFire_and_Ice_Returns I am trying to get away from this mountan!
    511E3AHbIML.jpg

Gift to self just ordered these post cards from Amazon.
  • Agent_99Agent_99 enjoys a spirited ride as much as the next girl
    Today I got a late Bond-related Christmas present from a friend who is as nerdy as I am:

233063_600.jpg

Also a tin of instant coffee with a homemade label, based on an increasingly stupid and complicated in-joke:

233259_600.jpg