Limited Edition James Bond Mystery Box announced

marketto007marketto007 Brazil
edited November 2017 in Merchandise Posts: 3,277
From Twitter @abox_subscribe:

A-BOX are thrilled to announce the launch of the James Bond Collectors Box!
Available at http://www.a-box.com/007

JoEAofD.jpg

Comments

• DarthDimiDarthDimi Behind you!Moderator
    What's in the box? Oh what's in the box?
    DarthDimi wrote: »
    What's in the box? Oh what's in the box?

Crappy stuff i'm guessing.
    Not knowing whats in it,for £45,is too much of a gamble,especially with the addition of shipping from the US !
  • Agent_99Agent_99 enjoys a spirited ride as much as the next girl
    I'm pretty tempted. I love both parcels and surprises.
    Agent_99 wrote: »
    I'm pretty tempted. I love both parcels and surprises.

Give me £50 and I will make one up for ya !!

• PropertyOfALadyPropertyOfALady Colders Federation CEO
    I think I might put it on the Christmas list.
  • edited November 2017 Posts: 1,031
    It's nearly Christmas, so I'm guessing the 007 toiletries products that have been selling for awhile. And a T-Shirt, as you have to put your size in when you order.
    barryt007 wrote: »

We could do a forum Secret Santa and all offload the stuff we don't want any more on each other!
  • royale65royale65 Caustic misanthrope reporting for duty.
    That is actually a swell idea.

We could do a forum Secret Santa and all offload the stuff we don't want any more on each other!

I think we 'offload' on eachother every day on here at the moment !! :))
    royale65 wrote: »
    That is actually a swell idea.

A scooter forum I'm on does it. It's a lot of work to organise but it's fun seeing what everyone gets!
  • 0BradyM0Bondfanatic70BradyM0Bondfanatic7 Quantum Floral Arrangements: "We Have Petals Everywhere"
    JoEAofD.jpg

I'm pretty sure there's no conceivable way that Eva Green could fit into that box, so my interest in purchasing one is next to nil. If it comes with a Vesper blow-up doll, however? Maybe, just maybe I'd be tempted...
    I'm pretty sure there's no conceivable way that Eva Green could fit into that box

You get her ear, to encourage you to pay the ransom.
    I'm pretty sure there's no conceivable way that Eva Green could fit into that box

Stop touching her ear .......
  • 0BradyM0Bondfanatic70BradyM0Bondfanatic7 Quantum Floral Arrangements: "We Have Petals Everywhere"

Oh, heavens. I'd destroy anyone who dared to so much as touch a hair on her head.

We are actually talking about flesh and blood Eva here, right, and not the life size blow-up doll of her? Because the blow-up doll technically wouldn't blow up properly if the ear section was cut off and if it was shipped to me damaged I'd aggressively request a refund.
  • Creasy47Creasy47 In Cuba with Natalya.Moderator
    JoEAofD.jpg

I'm pretty sure there's no conceivable way that Eva Green could fit into that box, so my interest in purchasing one is next to nil. If it comes with a Vesper blow-up doll, however? Maybe, just maybe I'd be tempted...

I dunnooooooo, Gwyneth Paltrow did some insane method acting stuffing herself into that box in Seven, so never say never!
  • MurdockMurdock The minus world
    Ah the Q-Crate. filled the most sophisticated gadgets. A box of Q Cologne to smell like the finest gadget master. A Q Funko Pop to have a useless figurine that doesn't look anything like the character. Q stickers! Not sure what to do with those. The Q keychain. Not the keyring from TLD sadly. That would be too epic. No this keychain has a black leather flap on it with a Q, nothing special. And lastly a Q T-shirt that's probably two sizes too small for the wearer.

I'll take 100. =))
    edited November 2017 Posts: 28,694
    Murdock wrote: »
    Ah the Q-Crate. filled the most sophisticated gadgets. A box of Q Cologne to smell like the finest gadget master. A Q Funko Pop to have a useless figurine that doesn't look anything like the character. Q stickers! Not sure what to do with those. The Q keychain. Not the keyring from TLD sadly. That would be too epic. No this keychain has a black leather flap on it with a Q, nothing special. And lastly a Q T-shirt that's probably two sizes too small for the wearer.

I'll take 100. =))

To get the Q crate you quite fittingly have to get in a queue first, @Murdock. They're in high demand, so you've got to wait in line for a shot at one of your own!
  • CommanderRossCommanderRoss The bottom of a pitch lake in Eastern Trinidad, place called La Brea
    If there's no hat in there from a guy with limited means who lost a fight with a chicken I'm not interested.
    I will await to see what's in it? Although I am not interested to be honest? My hard earned cash is going elsewhere!
    RogueAgent wrote: »
    I will await to see what's in it? Although I am not interested to be honest? My hard earned cash is going elsewhere!

and we all know where !! :-bd

• 00Agent00Agent Any man who drinks Dom Perignon '52 can't be all bad.
    edited November 2017 Posts: 5,185
    I love the idea, but i don't expect to find any Beluga Caviar in there or a limited edition of Bollinger Champagne... Not with that price.

I don't think I would care for a t-shirt and some Stickers.

Yep! Your not wrong there! Lol!
    Let's see how this highly scientific gauge rates this Mystery Box. :)

0001-TalkingCrap-ScreenGrab4.jpg
    001 wrote: »
    Let's see how this highly scientific gauge rates this Mystery Box. :)

0001-TalkingCrap-ScreenGrab4.jpg

Lol! I think it could possibly go beyond red?

It's...prostitutes, right?...
  • QBranchQBranch Always have an escape plan. Mine is watching James Bond films.
    edited November 2017 Posts: 13,924

I think Rogue means his hard earned cash is going to extending his house with a new room.

But yes, the room is for the prostitutes. So you are right, Brady.
    QBranch wrote: »

I think Rogue means his hard earned cash is going to extending his house with a new room.

But yes, the room is for the prostitutes. So you are right, Brady.

I was hoping so, @QBranch. Home renovation in the name of anything other than as housing for high-end prostitutes is unthinkable to me at best and boring at worst. Right on, @RogueAgent! I don't know how you got this idea past your missus without her threatening a divorce, but a mighty applause goes out to you, my friend. You're doing a god's work here.
  • QBranchQBranch Always have an escape plan. Mine is watching James Bond films.
    Agreed, Brady - good luck to RogueAgent and his mystery box (I mean his secret Bond room, ya dirty buggers) :))
  • TheWizardOfIceTheWizardOfIce 'One of the Internet's more toxic individuals'
    QBranch wrote: »
    Agreed, Brady - good luck to RogueAgent and his mystery box (I mean his secret Bond room, ya dirty buggers) :))

Bog standard prostitutes meh but 'secret Bond room'? Now you're talking. I'm envisaging a Fritzl style dungeon with Fiona, Kara*, Natalia, Vesper and Severine in residence.

*Obviously each to his own @barryt007. I guess with Kara you would prefer to opt for a Fred West under the patio scenario?