007 Wallpapers Are Here!

brinkeguthriebrinkeguthrie Piz Gloria
edited November 2017 in General Discussion Posts: 1,400
deleted

Comments

• brinkeguthriebrinkeguthrie Piz Gloria
    anyone care to contribute? has anyone downloaded these?
    Yeah they r sweet.
  • ClarkDevlinClarkDevlin Martinis, Girls and Guns
    Removed the fonts and logos from the comic book cover.
    Artwork by Greg Smallwood.

Kk9kFxE.png

Kk9kFxE.png

Shiny blackvinyl.
    Dennison wrote: »

Kk9kFxE.png

Shiny blackvinyl.
    His shawl lapel is.
  • QBranchQBranch Always have an escape plan. Mine is watching James Bond films.
    Must be Brosnan's Bond, with a machine gun in his right hand.
    QBranch wrote: »
    Brozza Rules™
    Brozza Rules™
    That would make a great wallpaper.
    Brozza Rules™
    Get cracking, Q! :D
    Brozza Rules™
    Get cracking, Q! :D
    https://images.moviebuff.com/002c66ca-05c6-4426-bc4c-384f5b425fd1?w=500
    What film is that from ?
    November Man
    November Man

That's a film that never seems to be on Sky,i have never seen it .
    You'll hate it. It doesn't feature Miss d'Abo.
    You'll hate it. It doesn't feature Miss d'Abo.

Hahahaha cheeky git !!

edited November 2017 Posts: 13,929
    ;) No really, it's a great film.
    edited November 2017 Posts: 13,929
    Back on topic now, not to hijack @=bg='s thread any further- I think it's a great idea, and there are some really nice wallpapers here. Personally I'm using Q's ring scanning wallpaper:

https://static1.squarespace.com/static/5438bd1be4b0446f6692b906/56675551dc5cb4375e218fca/5667555a57eb8dc21f89b8ca/1449612639863/SPECTRE_1.jpg.jpg

See the lime green colours? Well this is the first time I've changed my desktop background from default, and I was surprised to see my Windows 10 search bar/calendar etc. are now the same green colours. So in essence, the MI6 GUI has carried over. Very cool stuff.
  • 0BradyM0Bondfanatic70BradyM0Bondfanatic7 Quantum Floral Arrangements: "We Have Petals Everywhere"
    Alright, after many weeks of hard work I've poured into my computer files and brought together my collection of Bond wallpapers for all my fellow fans here. I thought it would be easier for me to simply provide a link to my imgur folder instead of posting them individually (would've been a nightmare). With this set up @=bg= or anyone else who wants to add any of the linked wallpapers to their collection can drag and drop those images to their own desktop and will have the freedom of only downloading those they want to. This felt like the easiest route to travel regarding the mission of sharing so many wallpapers here.

Follow this link to see the entire collection:
    https://imgur.com/a/GyNgD

The collection is made up of everything from screen captures from the films, set photos and original works from me as well as a few extra pieces that I've crafted into wallpaper sized images for anyone who enjoys a particular film or Bond actor. The collection starts off by featuring some special desktops for each Bond actor as well as some wallpapers I've made throughout the years, after which it goes in order from Dr. No to Spectre, collecting wallpapers for the films.

The biggest part of my collection is represented by the Connery and Craig films because they are the closest to my heart, so that is why there is such a disproportionate amount of images for those films. The first three Connery films were shot pre-widescreen photography and this allowed me to use shots from the films as wallpapers because of the more reasonable size of the film stock, a big bonus, and the Craig films have been heavily photographed with high quality images from the set that double for amazing desktop wallpapers. The Spectre images in particular are brilliant, and also the biggest in size to accommodate their high resolutions (just a warning).

I hope everyone enjoys the collection, and finds some cool new wallpapers to add to their collection from their favorite Bond or film!

Brady
  • Fire_and_Ice_ReturnsFire_and_Ice_Returns I am trying to get away from this mountan!
    That's some collection @0BradyM0Bondfanatic7
  • mattjoesmattjoes Kicking: Impossible
    @0BradyM0Bondfanatic7 ... that's awesome.

Love this one. A gunbarrel of sorts.

Also, looking at the photos, I can't help but think Daniel Craig is so cool that I'm puzzled he hasn't become a massive star outside of Bond.
  • 0BradyM0Bondfanatic70BradyM0Bondfanatic7 Quantum Floral Arrangements: "We Have Petals Everywhere"
    @mattejoes, Dan definitely has that vintage cool, Steve McQueen style with an unexpected appeal and roughness that he makes his own. As for his outside of Bond career, Bond has really been his main focus since he took the role film-wise, and the biggest and most lauded of his work has been on the stage so he's simply a different kind of actor. He's not a Connery type who hops film to film, he's very picky about his parts, will go without starring in a film for long gaps if nothing excites him, he shies away from leading roles and also feels more excited about stage work from what I've seen recently.

Those elements don't make it easy for a studio to market him like a prize hound, but I don't think Dan wants that anyway. Fame wasn't his mission when he sought acting, it's the work that gets him going and I for one love that about him. He reminds me of Timothy Dalton the most, out of all the other Bond actors, as they both undermarket themselves simply because they are selective actors and make their biggest splashes off sets. I think Dan's post-Bond career will continue to be peppered with interesting choices and character roles, as well as some big stage work (I'd love to see him through that medium) and I may even sense an Oscar or two down the line.

As for right now, though, I'm going to cherish this time where I can still call Dan the incumbent James Bond in the hopes that he goes out in much the same style he entered...that being with a lot of visceral noise. ;)
  • PropertyOfALadyPropertyOfALady Colders Federation CEO
  • ggl007ggl007 www.archivo007.com Spain, España
    Incredible collection, @0BradyM0Bondfanatic7 Congratulations and thanks!