Which Bond Villain or Bond Ally has the worst death?

2»

Comments

• QuantumOrganizationQuantumOrganization We have people everywhere
    Right! I forgot about that! I would think it would still be brutal to the average person!
    Apart from he feels no pain of course.
  • Tokoloshe wrote: »
    The Russian spy (Klotkoff) was shredded head-first but Dario went in feet-first, which has to be worse.

Both are particularly bad, but headfirst or feetfirst, Klotkoff knows what's coming and gets thrown down in that cold dank water before he's sucked in. (And Dario might have been inhaling trace amounts of drugs from the air in his final moments, so maybe that helped somehow?)
  • MooseWithFleasMooseWithFleas Philadelphia
    No mention of Vijay yet. Yo-Yo saw blade that didn't quite kill him. When Q found him he was still alive. Poor Vijay :(. John Glen why are you so cruel to Bond allies!
  • ThunderfingerThunderfinger Das Boot Hill
    Tokoloshe wrote: »
    The Russian spy (Klotkoff) was shredded head-first but Dario went in feet-first, which has to be worse.

Both are particularly bad, but headfirst or feetfirst, Klotkoff knows what's coming and gets thrown down in that cold dank water before he's sucked in. (And Dario might have been inhaling trace amounts of drugs from the air in his final moments, so maybe that helped somehow?)

Yes, to intensify the sensation.
    I think freefalling to death would suck. Necros and Gobinda have my sympathies here. unless they did a Jaws? :-P

Also anyone fed to sharks is somewhat distasteful whether Bond does it - Killifer - or one of his antagonists - Stromberg.

Bond drops Blofeld down a chimney stack in For Your Eyes Only; later he kicks Locque over a cliff. Brutal.
  • BondAficionadoBondAficionado Former IMDBer
    Getting shredded with their feet first (Dario) gets the cake imho.
  • bondjamesbondjames You were expecting someone else?
    Getting shredded with their feet first (Dario) gets the cake imho.
    It was sickening to watch. You could feel it. Same goes for poor Krest.

Worst 'off camera' death must be that chump who was caught with Lupe in the pretitles. "Give her his heart!"
  • BondAficionadoBondAficionado Former IMDBer
    At least Krest's was a tad faster.
  • These suggestions are all too modern and too film-centric. Literary Dr. No is buried under a mountain of bird dung. Pretty stinky way to go if you ask me,,,