The Last Movie You Bought?

Comments

• M_BaljeM_Balje Amsterdam, Netherlands
    edited June 2015 Posts: 4,441
    RIP 6 June 2015 FAME Magna Plaza 2.0

image-4979988.jpg

Thank you streamer that you don't buy a BD or DVD. No i am not only talking to you the one that illegal download a movie but also the people who watching a movie at streaming services. Saint Mark, Gustav Graves and Commander Bond i also talking to you, people who buying things over sea/out side of your own country. Only because your don't wanna wait or for only saving a couple of bucks. I am talking to you big movie studio's who are to lazy to release enough copy's in the stores or making things not worth the money or asking to much money or time of people. Where are times you send more BD/DVD out for review.

@M Balje you should take a look in to the mirror, you show what your bought on your youtube channel to help but the the low prices you pay. You don't pay enough money for the things you buying. Do you tell your ''friends'' on this forum that The Hobbit 2 was your moost expensive Bluray for € 15,00 and do you tell them this was not for 2D release but for 3D release. Security camera's possible will spot your with BD or DVD in your hand for € 9,99 and person who see this is not happy when deside not buying it. Yes you are aloud/right to complane about things go wrong but you can spend more money on things you buying.

Free Record Shop Kalverstraat/ De Munt
    Free Record Shop Kalverstraat / Close to the De Dam and FAME
    Free Record Shop Kalverstraat / Close to the De Dam and Mac Donalds
    Free Record Shop Kinkerstraat
    Ins & Outs Kinkerstraat.
    RIP 24 May 2014
    Blokker
    De Bijenkorf / FAME-FRS
    V&D Kalverstraat
    V&D Kalvertoren
    FAME/FRS Kalverstraat
    FAME Magna Plaza/FRS

FAME Magna Plaza 2.0 without FRS RIP 06 June 2015
    Plaatboef/Velvet
    Silverscreen Haarlemmerdijk
    Discostars Haarlemmerdijk
    Concerto Utrechtsestraat
    (Saturn)Media Markt Centrum
    Media Markt Arena/Zuid Oost
    Cash Converters
    V&D Amstelveen
    Free Record Shop Amstelveen
    FRS/Boekenvoordeel Amstelveen
    FRS/De Bijenkorf Amstelveen
    Media Markt/De Bijenkort Amstelveen

Some of them already stay with one leg or as example Blokker with 1,5 leg in there grave.

For me Concerto, Media Markt Centrum and mabey a bit of Blokker are for me moost inportent since some of Free Records stores closing.

thinkonyoursins.png

http://netflixopzeggen.nl/
    http://hulp.videoland.com/hc/nl/articles/202241861-Hoe-kan-ik-mijn-account-opzeggen-
    Excalibur This film looks stunning in HD, one of my favourite movies.
  • M_BaljeM_Balje Amsterdam, Netherlands
    BD: Last Vegas (2013)
    BD/DVD Combopack: We Bought A Zoo (2011)
  • Lancaster007Lancaster007 Shrublands Health Clinic, England
    Deadlier Than The Male - blu-ray: Network - The British Film
  • Kingsman: The Secret Service.
  • MrcogginsMrcoggins Following in the footsteps of Quentin Quigley.
    Kingsman: The Secret Service.

And also me on BR disc I will give it a watch tonight.
  • MajorDSmytheMajorDSmythe "I tolerate this century, but I don't enjoy it."Moderator
    Deadlier Than The Male - blu-ray: Network - The British Film

Excellent film, one of my favourites. I would buy it myself, but I already have the Network double pack.
  • chrisisallchrisisall Brosnan Defender Of The Realm
    OHMSS on Blu Ray. It was about time.
    @chrisisall Great buy!
  • edited June 2015 Posts: 6,432
    Just ordered Kingsman on Bluray.

Return of the Pink Panther HD digital download.

Murder by Death DVD.
  • MajorDSmytheMajorDSmythe "I tolerate this century, but I don't enjoy it."Moderator
    Lisa And The Devil: DVD / Blu Ray Dual Format*
    Kitten With A Whip
    Following Her Heart
    Grumpy Old Men / Grumpier Old Men

*I have finally upgraded from my standard 'Mario Bava Collection' copy of Lisa And The Devil. About time, too.
    All on Blu-Ray

The Apartment (1960)
    Edge of Tomorrow (2014)
    Mission:Impossible Ghost Protocol (2011)
  • JohnHammond73JohnHammond73 Lancashire, UK
    Jack Reacher
    Taken 2
    Pacific Rim

All half price bargains.
    Terminator Quadrilogy Bluray boxset, bit of a impulse buy saw it whilst in supermarket food shopping. Only own Salvation previous to buying this, think I'll have a Terminator marathon tonight... well I'll watch the first two.
    The Jurassic Park trilogy on Blu-Ray. 20 € for the set. Bargain.
    Gerard wrote: »
    The Jurassic Park trilogy on Blu-Ray. 20 € for the set. Bargain.
    I have that set the first two films stand up well on bluray.
    The Shadow: Collector's Edition (DVD / Blu Ray Dual Format)
    Made In Paris
    Once A Thief
    Pound Of Flesh
    Stonehearst Asylum
    V For Vendetta
    Lost River
    Like Dandelion Dust
    Union Square
  • ThunderfingerThunderfinger Das Boot Hill
    Of those , I have only seen (and bought) V For Vendetta. At least one good pick then.
  • chrisisallchrisisall Brosnan Defender Of The Realm
    Of those , I have only seen (and bought) V For Vendetta. At least one good pick then.
    I already owned V For Vendetta on DVD, but I got the Blu Ray because it's one of my all time favourite movies!

Close encounters of the third kind Bluray.

...and much to my joy The Shadow is available on Region 2 Bluray. The DVD version I have has been chopped, looking forward to seeing it in the aspect ratio it was meant to be presented in.
    Bluray
    The Bourne Quartet
    Silence of the lambs
  • DaltonCraig007DaltonCraig007 They say, "Evil prevails when good men fail to act." What they ought to say is, "Evil prevails."
    Agatha Christie's Poirot - Complete series 1-13 box set.

I used to watch this on tv with my grandmother when I was younger, and I really like the style, atmosphere and David Suchet's performance as Poirot.

Captain America: The Winter Solider Bluray
    Agatha Christie's Poirot - Complete series 1-13 box set.

I used to watch this on tv with my grandmother when I was younger, and I really like the style, atmosphere and David Suchet's performance as Poirot.

Been toying with idea of buying the entire series, great show and great achievement by Suchet. The series finished on a high The labours of Hercules and Curtain were two of the best movies IMO.

...and much to my joy The Shadow is available on Region 2 Bluray. The DVD version I have has been chopped, looking forward to seeing it in the aspect ratio it was meant to be presented in.

Nice. Would love to have those on blu-ray too. I think CEoTTK would be awesome, especially with the 5.1 (or better) sound mix on MA.
  • ThunderfingerThunderfinger Das Boot Hill
    IRON MAN 2 because someone misplaced my earlier copy. I don t care what people say, it was terrific.
    Also THE SIMPSONS seasons 10 and 11. Halfway to collecting them all now, more or less. Still miss season 7.
    edited June 2015 Posts: 1,874
    http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/71c06DQ9VpL._SL1081_.jpg
    From Network DVD, The Man Who Haunted Himself - dual format. Haven't seen this since the early 70s in the cinema, looking forward to receiving it. Hurry up Postie!
  • JohnHammond73JohnHammond73 Lancashire, UK
    http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/71c06DQ9VpL._SL1081_.jpg
    From Network DVD, The Man Who Haunted Himself - dual format. Haven't seen this since the early 70s in the cinema, looking forward to receiving it. Hurry up Postie!

Brilliant movie and performance from Moore.

• edited June 2015 Posts: 6,432

Nice. Would love to have those on blu-ray too. I think CEoTTK would be awesome, especially with the 5.1 (or better) sound mix on MA.

Close encounters has the three different versions of the film, just watching The Shadow now, waited 20 years to see it as it was meant to look. Looks fantastic on Bluray, highly recommend it also has a good retrospective documentary with cast a crew.

Edit!
    Watching Close Encounters the sound is fantastic, opted for the Directors cut first. A few minutes into the film you quickly remember why Spielberg is one of the greatest directors. This film looks amazing!
  • DragonpolDragonpol https://thebondologistblog.blogspot.com
    Kingsman and Commando. I'm looking forward to watching them both!