2011 'Oscars' for MI6 Community. Best or worst posts. You decide.

2»

Comments

• QBranchQBranch Always have an escape plan. Mine is watching James Bond films.
    edited December 2011 Posts: 13,936
    How about 'most infamous thread' for the Bond's beard thread. It was neither good, nor bad- but everyone was aware of it and everyone had something to say about it. A fair amount of people showed no love for the beard until it was confirmed, and that's gotta count for something. Maybe it can win an award for 'most influential thread'.
  • I only contributed to it at the time as I had a full one myself, I've kept clean shaven since then so felt no need to get involved again, furthermore, I understand Craig himself has cleaned himself up too.

RIP Beards
    Well, you know what they say- hair one day, gone the next.

RIP. You will be missed.
    Worst post ? I'll have to dig up some do_me_nicely posts !! :p

Hahaha!
    I'd Like To Nominate my self for the worst post for the william Shakes-beard debacle
  • Creasy47Creasy47 In Cuba with Natalya.Moderator
    This could prove quite interesting. Can't wait to see what everyone comes up with while I make a list.
    Best confrontation?? I'm thinking in DC vs Shadow...
    0013 wrote:

Hahaha! This could be a topic all by itself. I'm sure many of them would come from so and so vs. j7 wild!
    0013 wrote:
    There's no contest.
    For 'longest confrontation in a thread', I vote DC vs. Zekidk (the score of Skyfall thread- opinion on David Arnold). That must have gone on for a few pages.
  • 4EverBonded4EverBonded the Ballrooms of Mars
    QBranch wrote:
    For 'longest confrontation in a thread', I vote DC vs. Zekidk (the score of Skyfall thread- opinion on David Arnold). That must have gone on for a few pages.

Yes it was the War and Peace of opinions. <):)