The Award Winning : 'Bond...comments while you watch...'

Comments

Lupe is watching a classic John Wayne western. She has good taste in movies.
    Bond in disguise. Roger would have used his crocodile suit.
    Tim looks bad ass in the black wet-suit. I wonder how if he could pull off bright orange?
    Nah. Only Sean.
    Make a SOUND...........and you're DEAD.
    ToTheRight wrote: »
    Bond looks like he hasn't had a shower in at least a week. Either that or it's really hot in Key West.

Apparently it was really hot when they were filming those scenes. Hotter than Mexico according to John Glen in his book.
    He grabs her by the hair. I couldn't see Roger doing that. Sean maybe.

Christopher Reeve gets pulled by the hair in Superman II.
    Mathis1 wrote: »
    Bond looks like he hasn't had a shower in at least a week. Either that or it's really hot in Key West.

Apparently it was really hot when they were filming those scenes. Hotter than Mexico according to John Glen in his book.

I remember Good Morning America doing a segment while they were shooting the PTS and it was about 100 degrees.
    I really love this underwater section.
  • edited March 2018 Posts: 19,339
    I might be in the minority but I always think DaltonBond looks a bit lightweight in the scuba gear and doesn't convince me of his menace with Lupe.

But don't get me wrong I love LTK,and it sits at #7 in my rankings.
    "Make a sound and you're dead!" I think Talisa really believes him. And so she should!
    barryt007 wrote: »
    I might be in the minority but I always think DaltonBond looks a bit lightweight in the scuba gear and doesn't convince me of his menace with Lupe.

But don't get me wrong I love LTK,and it sits at #7 in my rankings.

He is reasonably lean. Craig could probably rock the wet-suit.
    Yes, I somehow don't quite find his interrogation of Lupe as convincing, whereas Sean when questioning Tiffany in DAF is authority defined.
    Perhaps the added action of his grabbing her hair was to make him look more intense? Instead it reminded me of the powerless Clark Kent getting clobbered by the trucker and I started to laugh.
    I love the Barrelhead Bar fight.....but it's choreography PALES in comparison to the other 1989 classic ROAD HOUSE.
    Bond got told off by Pam.
    I love the Barrelhead Bar fight.....but it's choreography PALES in comparison to the other 1989 classic ROAD HOUSE.

I love Roadhouse ,and its another Dalton !!.

(Although I thought he'd be taller he he )

barryt007 wrote: »

I love Roadhouse ,and its another Dalton !!.

(Although I thought he'd be taller he he )

It's a classic!
    Who would win in a fight- Truman Lodge or Boris?
    Q scene!!!
    I do really like Ben Whishaw, however the joy of seeing Desmond each time a new film came out was unsurpassed.
    Whenever I carry a tray or something like that I try to do it like Tim.
    Bond the sniper. I love Kamen's score here.
    Watch the birdie you BASTARD........................and Bond gets creamed here.
    Things were about to get NAAASTY.
    I wonder if Sanchez's thinning hair was painted in a bit like Sean's in FRWL?
    Things were about to get NAAASTY.

Terrible accent slip...just like "why don't you wait until yer AAAAASKED ? "...not good at all.

Krest blows up. Today that would have been CGI.
    I remember BONDAGE magazine covering the Lupe seduction scene and offering the opinion Talisa should have been dubbed.
    I think the entire "I love James so much" scene could have been cut.
    I'd love to see this one on the big screen again. As beautiful as the Blu-ray is, I still maintain the opinion the previous SE DVD looked closer to the cinematic prints.

There were several scenes that had a deliberately grainy look: the shot of Sharkey
    glancing over at the suitcase, some shots in the PTS and the mountain sequences had a grit.
    My friends and I used to say it looked like a Chuck Norris Cannon action film.

I love the tanker chase sequence. A great climax that I don't think has been equaled since (although I do like GE's).
    This actually reminds me more of a serial chapter action sequence than some of the Indiana Jones bits.
    Real stunt work here. No CGI Marvel animated stunts.
    All done on location and not in front of a green screen.