Skyfall Fan Arts

Comments

• QBranchQBranch Always have an escape plan. Mine is watching James Bond films.
    edited February 2013 Posts: 13,929
    Great work, guys.

@ SJK91
    They're awesome posters. Seeing the '2010' date makes me wonder how many more Bond films Dalton, Brosnan and Craig would have done in an alternate universe. You know, with keeping to the 'a film every 2 years' rule. The second poster (back turned) has an air of mystery to it.

@ AgentJamesBond007
    Nice work, and thanks for the info. I've been working with a 400 pixel 007 logo in PNG, then scaling up (which is never a good idea).

@ marketto007
    I'm warming to that last poster... Nice 007 floor effect, too. Now I want that floor in every room of my house!

Nolan, anyone?
    I tried to do a trailer by my own. Hope you enjoy it!

I tried to do a trailer by my own. Hope you enjoy it!
    Pretty cool. I like your use of other movies, and the focus on the train sequence. Pretty convincing!
    @Lupus

love it...well the first 20 seconds then you tube crashed.

I Loved one from QOS it used something from borne it was a fight on cargo ship. Ending in a FYEO boat pull.
  • marketto007marketto007 Brazil
    AMAZING Lupus, AMAZING!

xxx
    i cant see it on my phone sigh ill see it tonight at least
  • 0BradyM0Bondfanatic70BradyM0Bondfanatic7 Quantum Floral Arrangements: "We Have Petals Everywhere"
    Here is another by me:

I would like to thank @AgentJamesBond007 for pointing me in the right direction about the fonts and where to find the 007 logo. Cheers to you! My posters will now be much much better now that I can add the correct font and that classic logo. =D>
  • 0BradyM0Bondfanatic70BradyM0Bondfanatic7 Quantum Floral Arrangements: "We Have Petals Everywhere"
    Here is another I did:

It's good, but it's a bit too similar to THE BOURNE ULTIMATUM:
    In essence, but not completely. There are loads of posters with the "back turned theme".
    True, but Bond already takes a lot of heat for "copying" Bourne. There's no need to add fuel to the fire.
    Oh yeah, the Bourne poster looks a lot like the Bond one. Like I said, the two posters I posted aren't my images (they are from various other sites), but yes there is an impeccable similarity.

Still like it for what it is though! ;-)
    edited October 2011 Posts: 28,694
    True, but Bond already takes a lot of heat for "copying" Bourne. There's no need to add fuel to the fire.
    Which is ungrounded. People need to quit being closed minded and think. Bourne has been around for 30 years, Bond 50. If anyone is copying it is Bourne copying Bond. I'm sure Ludlum was influenced by Fleming in some ways, but still. Just because Bond/Bourne have the same fighting style or promotional posters doesn't mean they are complete copies of each other like everyone seems to think.
  • HMBFFHMBFF Lisboa, Portugal
    edited October 2011 Posts: 204
    My idea for the teaser poster:
  • tqbtqb
    very nice HMBFF, love it
    The bourne posters and recent Bond posters have been made by the same guy, Greg Williams. The same guy who does the On Set Books

http://www.gregfoto.com/
  • HMBFFHMBFF Lisboa, Portugal
    Thanks tqb ;-)
    Greg Williams has a beautiful portfolio.
    My idea for the teaser poster
    I think if you had made "sky" and "fall" a separate color, to indicate the title of the movie, it would be cool.

Or how would you feel if the title was "The Sky Will Fall" ?
  • 4EverBonded4EverBonded the Ballrooms of Mars
    I really love these! Keep 'em coming!
  • Artemis81Artemis81 In Christmas Land
    Pretty cool HMBFF. These posters are getting me more excited about the film.
    Here are my posters:

Skyfall:
    Orbis Non Sufficit: (based on my novel)
    Masquerade: (based on my novel)

I made it all inspired from CLASSIC BOND tenure and not BOURNE-IFIED rubbish material.

As of "Bond 24", it is a possibility that Daniel Craig steps down and Michael Fassbender replaces him. So, here are some "Bond 24" posters with Fassbender as Bond.

• DaltonCraig007DaltonCraig007 They say, "Evil prevails when good men fail to act." What they ought to say is, "Evil prevails."
    edited October 2011 Posts: 15,690
    @JamesBond
    About the first poster... One can dream of having a woman in lingerie on it... :-)) ;-)
  • edited October 2011 Posts: 5,745

SO good. Great work!

@DaltonCraig007
    That woman is one of my favourite models. Her name is Tanit Phoenix, the leading lady both in "Death Race 2" and TV Series "La Femme Fatale". I agree she has got an extraordinary beauty. It's a shame that she wasn't chosen for the role.
    @JWESTBROOK
    Thanks, I appreciate it.
    @JWESTBROOK
    Thanks, I appreciate it.
    In the first one I reposted, I've never seen that image of Eva Green before. She looks so classy in it! And the second of the two is my favorite. If only she, you know, hadn't drowned.
    @JWESTBROOK
    Thanks, I appreciate it.
    In the first one I reposted, I've never seen that image of Eva Green before. She looks so classy in it! And the second of the two is my favorite. If only she, you know, hadn't drowned.
    So, you haven't heard of my "Masquerade" novel at all?

Well, I can tell you that how much I loved her and I felt Bond's pain in CR when Vesper died. Eva Green played the role very well and she still (with her role) reminds me my girlfriend who betrayed me for my archenemy. So, I've written a new novel, called "Masquerade", revealing in the story that Vesper wasn't drowned but she faked her death (see 2009 film "Sherlock Holmes", Lord Blackwood's death) and she's revealed to be the main villain and one of Quantum's chairwomen and major operatives alongside her lover Jonathan Hunter (played by Richard Roxburgh).
  • marketto007marketto007 Brazil
    Loved it!

xxx

So, you haven't heard of my "Masquerade" novel at all?

Well, I can tell you that how much I loved her and I felt Bond's pain in CR when Vesper died. Eva Green played the role very well and she still (with her role) reminds me my girlfriend who betrayed me for my archenemy. So, I've written a new novel, called "Masquerade", revealing in the story that Vesper wasn't drowned but she faked her death (see 2009 film "Sherlock Holmes", Lord Blackwood's death) and she's revealed to be the main villain and one of Quantum's chairwomen and major operatives alongside her lover Jonathan Hunter (played by Richard Roxburgh).
    No I haven't but it actually sounds quite good. Your example for her faking her death is still unclear to me though. I'm pretty sure she drowned (on film, at least).