Skyfall Fan Arts

Comments

• QBranchQBranch Always have an escape plan. Mine is watching James Bond films.
    edited October 2011 Posts: 13,929
    Here's my teaser #2, with our possible leading lady.

• 0BradyM0Bondfanatic70BradyM0Bondfanatic7 Quantum Floral Arrangements: "We Have Petals Everywhere"
    Another awesome effort @QBranch! I love how Dan looks angry and ready to pop his Bond girl.
  • DarthDimiDarthDimi Behind you!Moderator
    Rather suspicious spot she's aiming that gun at though. ;;)
  • 0BradyM0Bondfanatic70BradyM0Bondfanatic7 Quantum Floral Arrangements: "We Have Petals Everywhere"
    They are both being very naughty eh @Dimi? One may not make it out alive, or one of the three. One for the girl and, well..two when considering Dan. :-D
    Thanks for the comments! I realized at the time that he was aiming for her jugular, and I nearly made James Bond left-handed! Somehow her gun didn't look right being straight by her side. I didn't mean for her to be aiming at his Faberge eggs! Seriously!
    Who is the lady? I don't recognise her. Great pic btw.
    @ jerome007 Cheers. Berenice Marlohe would be the name of the beauty. I'm guessing she'll be the main Bond girl.
  • Another awesome effort @QBranch! I love how Dan looks angry and ready to pop his Bond girl.
    The arm just looks...awkward.
  • AgentJamesBond007AgentJamesBond007 Vesper’s grave
    edited October 2011 Posts: 2,630
    Added some teasers.

• marketto007marketto007 Brazil
    Amazing fan art mate.

xxx
    @ karatemanchan37 I was never really happy with how the arm looked. Fixed it up, and now it looks more natural.
  • edited October 2011 Posts: 9,770
    I don't know about anyone else but the fan art is making me feel MUCH more comfortable with skyfall heck you guys may even make me love the title lol :D keep up the good work
    edited August 2012 Posts: 13,929
    Another by me:
    best one yet Qbranch you sold me on this title congrats. :D
    @ Risico007

Cheers! Now let's hope the title actually IS Skyfall!
    Brilliant job QBranch!!!

xxx
    Thanks for the compliments, guys. It's great to be interacting with other fine artists, let alone fellow Bond fans. ;-)
  • edited October 2011 Posts: 1,310
    Can't say either of these are mine, but they are damn good nonetheless.

Yes, it is Property of a Lady and the date is off (this poster has been around for awhile), but this one is just great.

The simplicity of this one really appeals to me. Like the above poster, this one has been on the internet for a little bit.
    Another by me.
    Wow, wow, wow...now we're talking! :D

xxx
    I'm curious to know where you are all finding the 007 logos on the posters. And what font is used for the label Albert R. Broccoli's EON Productions...yada yada, and in naming the cast and crew?

xxx
    Thanks Marketto.
    I'm curious to know where you are all finding the 007 logos on the posters. And what font is used for the label Albert R. Broccoli's EON Productions...yada yada, and in naming the cast and crew?
    The 007 logo can be found at Wikipedia and my font for "Albert R. Broccoli's EON Productions etc." was Steel Tongs.
    http://www.abstractfonts.com/font/11551

xxx
    Thanks Marketto.
    The 007 logo can be found at Wikipedia and my font for "Albert R. Broccoli's EON Productions etc." was Steel Tongs.
    http://www.abstractfonts.com/font/11551
    I've always wondered how to get all the information on movie posters on to a piece of fan art. Thank you for the link @AgentJamesBond007. You have helped me loads now. Can't wait to get another poster up. =D>
    I'm curious though @AgentJamesBond007, what do you have to do at wikipedia to get the logo?
    The 007 logo is on wikipedia, but I made te "Skyfall" logo myself.
    The 007 logo is on wikipedia, but I made te "Skyfall" logo myself.
    I know that, but how do I get to the logo. What do I type in?
    First find the "James Bond in film" article, click on the image, under the link with the inage, there is a thing saying 2000 px PNG (or something like that) and the image opens.
    click on the image, under the link with the inage, they're is a thing saying 2000 px PNG (or something like that) and the image opens.
    How did you change the color?

On photoshop, find the "stroke the layer" under edit and set it to 2-3 px.
    New one...

xxx