Last Video Game You Played?

1134135136137138140»

Comments

• Creasy47Creasy47 In Cuba with Natalya.Moderator
    Rediscovered F.E.A.R on PS Now.

Scared me in 2008 and scared me again 13 years later.

Looking to find a copy of Alien Isolation.

I couldn't even finish F.E.A.R all those years ago, was too damn scary for me. Had my buddy finish it while I sat there watching him play. Damn fun game, though, especially that combat.

And you can never go wrong with Alien: Isolation. Such an immersive and atmospheric horror game, really well executed. I got it on sale for Christmas for maybe $15 several years ago and it was worth every penny.
  • BMW_with_missilesBMW_with_missiles All the usual refinements.
    Mallory wrote: »
    Thanks to Playstation Plus, I have been playing Control.

The game is fantastic, the whole set up is amazing, a very strong art style, and the game is a blast to play, fun combat and fun exploration.

The story for me is initially very intriguing but I felt it just ran out of steam at the moment it was meant to be barrelling head first into the final endgame. But not enough to ruin the experience.

If IO didnt have the 007 licence, I feel Remedy could also do a fantastic job.

Absolutely fantastic game! Definitely recommend playing the expansions if you haven’t.
    I've been wanting to play Control as well. Remedy makes really good games.
    mattjoes wrote: »

They really do. I've always held out hope for a sequel or something to Alan Wake. Brilliant game.
    Creasy47 wrote: »

They really do. I've always held out hope for a sequel or something to Alan Wake. Brilliant game.

No spoilers, but Control is definitely connected to the Alan Wake universe.
  • MalloryMallory Are you ready to get back to work?
    Mallory wrote: »
    Thanks to Playstation Plus, I have been playing Control.

The game is fantastic, the whole set up is amazing, a very strong art style, and the game is a blast to play, fun combat and fun exploration.

The story for me is initially very intriguing but I felt it just ran out of steam at the moment it was meant to be barrelling head first into the final endgame. But not enough to ruin the experience.

If IO didnt have the 007 licence, I feel Remedy could also do a fantastic job.

Absolutely fantastic game! Definitely recommend playing the expansions if you haven’t.

The PS Plus edition is the new Ultimate Edition, and includes the two dlc’s. Will start those shortly, have some side missions to complete.
  • MajorDSmytheMajorDSmythe Still waiting for the Jena Malone Batwoman movie that's never going to be made.Moderator
    Genesis Alpha One (PS4)

This has been sat on my shelf since its release 2 years ago. I bought it as a blind buy, and since then, have read little about it. So I decided to jump right in, and try it. I am on my second playthrough. My first ended, were as my last surviving crewmember aboard the HMS Victory, I entered a corridoor right as its structural integrity gave out, and I was enjected into deep space. Nelson would not have been proud.
    2nd attempt is going well, so far *touch wood*. I have been putting into use tactics that I developed first time around, such as using not one, but two turrets, in my Tractor Beam room. One on each level is eneough to take care of any intruders trying to piggy back on any debris that I am beaming aboard. The turret on the lower level, I have also possitioned to aim down two of the ducts leading away from the room, just in case of any intuders trying to move from room to room via the ducts.
    Recently played Call Of Duty Cold War.
    Creasy47 wrote: »

No spoilers, but Control is definitely connected to the Alan Wake universe.

Well damn, that's even more enticing now.