Last TV Show You Watched?

1108109110111112114»

Comments

• Fire_and_Ice_ReturnsFire_and_Ice_Returns I am trying to get away from this mountan!
    edited April 11 Posts: 23,378
    Fallout episode 1, that opening was absolutely chilling, wow.

This show is not puling punches.
  • Last_Rat_StandingLast_Rat_Standing Long Neck Ice Cold Beer Never Broke My Heart

As a huge fan of the video games, I am not disappointed at all. The show is one of the best love letters to the fans.
  • MalloryMallory Do mosquitoes have friends?
    I too have watched the first episode of Fallout, and as someone who has only played FO3 and FO4, I am very happy with the first episode. I hope it continues in the same vein.
  • Last_Rat_StandingLast_Rat_Standing Long Neck Ice Cold Beer Never Broke My Heart
    It does. It's very similar to
    the plot of fallout 3
  • peterpeter Toronto
    I'm loving Ripley, at the moment. Great writing and direction from Steven Zaillian.
  • Fire_and_Ice_ReturnsFire_and_Ice_Returns I am trying to get away from this mountan!
    edited April 12 Posts: 23,378

As a huge fan of the video games, I am not disappointed at all. The show is one of the best love letters to the fans.

Agreed, loved all the little nods just this minute put episode 2 on.

The production is very impressive, they should have aired this weekly to gain more chatter to make it even more of a mega hit.
    I wouldn't mind 2 episodes a week. Probably with binge watching is patience. I'm halfway through episode 5 and I need to slow it down
    I wouldn't mind 2 episodes a week. Probably with binge watching is patience. I'm halfway through episode 5 and I need to slow it down

Been busy with work so only watched one episode a day, I may binge the rest over the weekend. Lucy is a great character very endearing. I like the overall dark humour of the show it matches the games well.