The Next American President Thread (2016)

Comments

• 0BradyM0Bondfanatic70BradyM0Bondfanatic7 Quantum Floral Arrangements: "We Have Petals Everywhere"
    That would make a killer game show.

Where the only losers are the American public.
  • ThunderfingerThunderfinger Das Boot Hill
    It's called brainwashing a kid :-). Poor kid.

There are a few kids like that posting here.
  • 4EverBonded4EverBonded the Ballrooms of Mars

Every parent who's dressing up any little kid in Trump clothes or in Trump merchandise, and who's dragging his/her poor child to all these hate events, should be ashamed. This also goes for Democratic rallies btw. But they seem more apparent with Trump rallies. Then again, those same lunatic parents also drag their kids to these children's pageants.
  • 0BradyM0Bondfanatic70BradyM0Bondfanatic7 Quantum Floral Arrangements: "We Have Petals Everywhere"
    If there's one thing outside the political spectrum that this mess has shaken up, it's that I know so many people who, because of their behavior during this election period, I'll never be able to look at in the same way again.

In a time when it was crucial for us to present our best, we favored giving in to our worst, like the candidates themselves.

As well as some brainwashed grumpy old men with a need to paint all Syrian refugees as terrorists...
  • MurdockMurdock The minus world
    It would be nice to get some positive fresh minds with great ideals under 50 in influential places in the government.
    jobo wrote: »

As well as some brainwashed grumpy old men with a need to paint all Syrian refugees as terrorists...

Who did ?

57fc91ccc36188aa578b4593.png
    Speaking of painting, why has this American jet been painted in Russian colours?
    If there's one thing outside the political spectrum that this mess has shaken up, it's that I know so many people who, because of their behavior during this election period, I'll never be able to look at in the same way again.

In a time when it was crucial for us to present our best, we favored giving in to our worst, like the candidates themselves.

There was a good item yesterday on Dutch news. About how this political divide even divides families. Just imagine when your dad is a die-hard Trump supporter and your mum prefers Paul Ryan.... This election, compared to previous elections truly breaks up friendships, relationships, and family ties. Even on here at times the discussions are beyond sharp.

Who did ?

57fc91ccc36188aa578b4593.png
    Speaking of painting, why has this American jet been painted in Russian colours?

So you are basing your world view on conspiracy theories and then calling me brainwashed?
    What theory are you talking about now?
  • edited October 2016 Posts: 11,119

Just stop asking these 'I-can-derail-your-discussion-by-taking-one-word-out-of-context-and-make-you-go-insane'-questions. Try to 'grab' the core matter of each and everyone's post, instead of derailing and mocking them.
    You just cannot see the flaws in your reasonings, can you?
    there you go again.....
    It's entering self-parody territory in here.

You tell me?

I have been following the Syrian conflict in many years and I have never seen a single news item claim anything else then that the Syrian government is a authoritarian regime who has broken international law killing its own cilvilians, in recent years helped by the Russians. If you want to claim it is a democratically elected government and that its all propaganda from the US YOU have to display sources, because YOU are being controversial. Lay off the sarcasm and petty insults and start displaying some facts and actual opinions!
    The level of idiocy is unbelievable.
    I love ya, Thundy, but you're not doing yourself many favors here.
    I know, I am not trying to be popular. If I were, I would just go with the flow, howl with the wolves etc.
  • edited October 2016 Posts: 7,500
    As expected no actual responses or theories, only more insults... Donald is obviously not the only one living in his own reality...
    As expected no actual responses or theories, only more insults... Donald is obviously not the only one living in his own reality...

There are no insults in here. At least not stuff like "She is full of hate!", "She is the devil!", "Put her in jail!" or "Grab them by the p***y!". So there's a real difference in uttering such dirt.......and actually NOT saying these things. And I think all people in here, from @Thunderfinger to @0BradyM0Bondfanatic7, did not use such foul language to describe one another. Luckily on this forum there's at least more decency.

Just think about that for a second. In here a moderator would come in between. But sadly out there one man still gets a permit to say the worst, offensive insults to other human beings. And sadly some people in here still don't want to realize that. They distract or derail this important matter.
    I have provided lots of links on various threads before. They tend to go unnoticed.

Syria does have a democratically elected government, a popular one at that. One of our allies in the proxy war against Assad is Saudi- Arabia. What a joke.

And Turkey, where the huge convoys of US Army Toyota trucks emanated. I am talking about our friends ISIS here.

This war was instigated from the outside as Assad wasn t dancing to the tunes of the global banking cartel. Judging by the spin here, he just suddenly got bored and started slaying people, and crazy Putin wanted in on the fun.

Even if the official "news" were partly true, the level of hipocricy would still be amazing.
  • BennyBenny In the shadowsAdministrator, Moderator
    318 million people, and this is the best you can come up with...really.

Looking forward to when this circus is over.

Trump__Clinton.jpg
    There are no insults in here???

- "There are brainwashed kids posting on this forum". Obviously referring to me.

- "The level of idiocy is unbelievable". Obviously with no explanation or backing.

These are definitely insults, @Gustav_Graves, although the p word is not used. And this is only the tip of the iceberg.
    Check out your own lies and insults first.

- "There are brainwashed kids posting on this forum". Obviously referring to me.

- "The level of idiocy is unbelievable". Obviously with no explanation or backing.

These are definitely insults, @Gustav_Graves, although the p word is not used. And this is only the tip of the iceberg.

First of all, I did not say "The level of idiocy is unbelievable". Secondly, I was referring to that YouTube video in which Trump holds up a kid in a Trump suit. To the parents of those kids I would say "please don't brainwash your kid like that". When I talk about brainwashed kids, I was referring to the video and not you or @Thunderfinger. So your quote....is entirely false, because you connect that with ".....posting on this forum". I never said that.

And if I directly offend you, which I didn't, then I am deeply sorry. If you read carefully all my posts so far are directly pointed at Trump and his misbehavior, not you or @Thunderfinger.
    Gustav, no worries. That was me.

First of all, I did not say "The level of idiocy is unbelievable". Secondly, I was referring to that YouTube video in which Trump holds up a kid in a Trump suit. To the parents of those kids I would say "please don't brainwash your kid like that". When I talk about brainwashed kids, I was referring to the video and not you or @Thunderfinger.

And if I directly offend you, which I didn't, then I am deeply sorry.

I was obviously not quoting or referring to you! Have you taken any notice at all of the "duscussion" going on lately?

First of all, I did not say "The level of idiocy is unbelievable". Secondly, I was referring to that YouTube video in which Trump holds up a kid in a Trump suit. To the parents of those kids I would say "please don't brainwash your kid like that". When I talk about brainwashed kids, I was referring to the video and not you or @Thunderfinger.

And if I directly offend you, which I didn't, then I am deeply sorry.

I was obviously not quoting or referring to you! Have you taken any notice at all of the "duscussion" going on lately?

Yes, but again, I think there's a difference in a more generalized comment, addressed to a group of people, like "The level of idiocy is unbelievable"...

.....and personal insults and attacks like "She is full of hate!", "She is the devil!", "Put her in jail!" or "Grab her by the p***y!"

I mean.....cite the quotes and discover the difference in tone, in harshness. Or am I the only one??
    That particular quote was indeed not aimed at one person.
This discussion has been closed.