Is it impossible to agree on everything Bond?

13»

Comments

• mattjoesmattjoes Kicking: Impossible
    GoldenGun wrote: »
    Speaking strictly for myself, I would find it rather difficult to find someone who rates both Dalton’s films at the top, also has TWMTGG, TWINE and SP in their top 10, who enjoys entries like DAF and NSNA more than GF or SF and who has LALD at the bottom. It is near impossible.

I don't have the same preferences as you (not entirely, anyway), but I like your unique taste.
  • GoldenGunGoldenGun Per ora e per il momento che verrà
    mattjoes wrote: »
    Speaking strictly for myself, I would find it rather difficult to find someone who rates both Dalton’s films at the top, also has TWMTGG, TWINE and SP in their top 10, who enjoys entries like DAF and NSNA more than GF or SF and who has LALD at the bottom. It is near impossible.

I don't have the same preferences as you (not entirely, anyway), but I like your unique taste.

Well thank you, that’s really friendly :)
    You were actually one of the first members who made me see NTTD in another daylight, turning my initial doubts into appreciation.
  • mattjoesmattjoes Kicking: Impossible
    mattjoes wrote: »

Well thank you, that’s really friendly :)
    You were actually one of the first members who made me see NTTD in another daylight, turning my initial doubts into appreciation.
    That's cool. I've had a favorable opinion of most of the movie since my first watch, but my feelings on the ending have been more complicated. They have evolved, however, so I hope to post a full review of the film this weekend.