James Bond autographs

Comments

007Skyfall wrote:
    Yeah @calvindyson I got most at the skyfall premiere but couldn't get Mendes. He didn't sign very much :(

His signature isnt as nice as others. And you're right, he didnt sign much. I guess I got lucky.

Adele
    xxccKeW.jpg

Mendes
    nVHRNDO.jpg
  • DiscoVolanteDiscoVolante Stockholm, Sweden
    Very nice, @96mn12!
    I have a signed picture of Dalton from a couple years back, mailed it to him and he sent it back with his autograph. He was the only Bond who gave me one back, actually.
  • edited August 2013 Posts: 6,396
    I met Desmond Llewellyn at a book signing the week before he died and he signed a copy of his autobiography for me. My mum threw it out along with other possessions I had when she moved house several years ago. :-(
  • DragonpolDragonpol https://thebondologistblog.blogspot.com
    I met Desmond Llewellyn at a book signing the week before he died and he signed a copy of his autobiography for me. My mum threw it out along with other possessions I had when she moved house several years ago. :-((

Aw! Typical women, eh!
  • edited August 2013 Posts: 6,396
    Along with first edition Beano and Dandy comic booklets, which were kept 'mint in box'. I'd had them since they were released in '83, I think it was. :((
  • edited August 2013 Posts: 1,143
    I've got only one Bond related autograph but they don't get much bigger. I attended the Sir Roger Moore 'afternoon with' stage show last year and had his Bond on Bond book personally signed by the great man himself before my very eyes. I chatted to him for a few precious seconds and my wife took a couple of photos as he signed his book for me. Treasured autograph and memory!!
  • Creasy47Creasy47 In Cuba with Natalya.Moderator
    I don't mean to bump this, but I was doing some autograph searching online tonight, and I hear that Daniel Craig usually has no problem signing personal autographs while he's on Broadway, and when I saw a lot of success stories with him doing it now that he has a show going on, I bought this photo from SF, and when it comes in, I'm going to send it out to him in hopes I get any type of personalized autograph. I would be more than ecstatic:

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00DDJQT2I/ref=oh_details_o00_s00_i00?ie=UTF8&psc=1
    Does he use his full signature again or the shortened "DC", @creasy47?
  • DragonpolDragonpol https://thebondologistblog.blogspot.com
    Creasy47 wrote:
    I don't mean to bump this, but I was doing some autograph searching online tonight, and I hear that Daniel Craig usually has no problem signing personal autographs while he's on Broadway, and when I saw a lot of success stories with him doing it now that he has a show going on, I bought this photo from SF, and when it comes in, I'm going to send it out to him in hopes I get any type of personalized autograph. I would be more than ecstatic:

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00DDJQT2I/ref=oh_details_o00_s00_i00?ie=UTF8&psc=1

That's certainly a good one to get him to sign there, @Creasy47. Let us know how you get on.
    @DiscoVolante, I'll let you know when I get it back! I think I sent it on the 6th, and most people have gotten theirs back in roughly three weeks, so hopefully I have it around Thanksgiving. I'll be more than happy when it gets returned (hopefully) personally signed.

I was talking to my Dad, who is a maintenance engineer down in Dulles, VA, and he works with a guy who works part-time at a hotel down there, and he said that Richard Kiel was there last night. Kiel is getting older so he has a walker, and my Dad said his co-worker checked it out for him and tried to fix it, but the wheel was really messed up so he couldn't fix it, sadly. But, Kiel tipped him anyway and gave him a personalized autograph. I'm so jealous, but it's just more proof that Kiel really is a great guy.
    edited November 2013 Posts: 1,347
    Good luck with it Creasy, hope you get a reply soon :)

DC is probably the most memorable autograph response I ever got. I sent to the Barrandov Studio in Prague where they filmed scenes for CR (March '06), and did not even include a reply envelope/postage or photo with my letter. In return, I got this beautiful big photo, personalized with full signature, and even my postal address on the return envelope was Craig's handwriting @-)

craig.JPG
    @DiscoVolante I'm guessing DC was just very relieved to receive an autograph request from you instead of the usual hate mail from DCINB ;-)
    @WillyGalore Hehe, could be ;) Well I do think he was quite enjoying the fan mail in his early days as Bond, taking proper time to respond to us fans :)
    @DiscoVolante, that's very cool! I'm hoping I receive something back by the end of November, but I know these things can take quite some time, so I'm not expecting it anytime soon, in hopes that it surprises me. I bought a picture of him online from SF (the beautiful shot of him on top of the roof at the end of SF), so I hope this wasn't all for nothing.
    Dalton doesn't sign thru mail........
  • AgentJamesBond007AgentJamesBond007 Vesper’s grave
    Today is a good day.

734450_10200172184705773_245408238_n.jpg
    @AgentJamesBond007, awesome stuff! I must say, I'm very jealous.
    Met Tania Mallet at the NEC Memorabilia show on Sunday! AKA Tilly Masterson, a really nice lady. Now i have both of the deceased Masterson sisters! ;)
  • edited November 2013 Posts: 11,189
    I've got a signed copy of Roger Moore's autobiography along with those I managed to get at the Skyfall premier.

Barbara Broccolli
    Mariam D'Arbo (?)
    Golden Girl Shirley Eaton
    Berenice marlohe

Ooo, and John Cleese's autograph somewhere.

Lucky you got a signed picture of Dalton @stirrednotshaken. I remember speaking to someone at the SF premier who said he didn't sign images of himself.
    edited December 2013 Posts: 40,449
    Well, it didn't turn out how I had hoped. Just got my return package in the mail with just my blu-ray case of 'The Girl With The Dragon Tattoo' that is his signature, but I don't really know if he actually signed it or if it's some autopen thing. The picture I sent isn't in there, either, which pisses me off because I spent $10 on it and I'm not sure why it didn't get returned to me. I mean, if I sent it to the Broadway thing, and it's signed with a silver-ish Sharpie pen, I can only assume he did sign it, but I wonder why I didn't even get the picture returned. It's not personalized, sadly, but beggars can't be choosers.
    edited December 2013 Posts: 1,347
    Could you show us a pic of it @Creasy47? I'm sure it's real, but I understand you're a bit disappointed with the photo thing. Blame his assistants sorting out the mail, not Mr. Craig himself :) Things like that happen!
    edited December 2013 Posts: 40,449
    Could you show us a pic of it @Creasy47? I'm sure it's real, but I understand you're a bit disappointed with the photo thing.

Absolutely. I think it might be because I wrote him a letter that wasn't really short and to the point, so it wasn't personalized or anything. Still can't get my head around not receiving the picture, though. One moment and I'll edit this comment and show it.

EDIT: Here it is. Personalized or not, returned photo or not, I have my blu-ray case of one of my favorite movies by him signed. Still ecstatic about it!

photo3_zps4d06295d.jpg
    Sure is real, his classic shortened version post-Becoming Bond :) Very nice!
    Awesome, thank you! Yeah, I didn't think he would go out of his way to have it autopenned if he was on Broadway. I feel great on having my first Bond autograph, from the man himself. Still kick myself for not sending out the Skyfall case instead, but I thought the artwork for this movie was too good to pass up. He must have thought he looked fantastic in the picture I sent him and decided to keep it, haha. Daniel Craig, if you ever read this, you owe me $10!
  • Samuel001Samuel001 Moderator
    The silver ink really works with the look of the cover. Very nice, Mr. Craig. You've got style.

Who's next Creasy?
    I like that he dragged the end of it across to Rooney's side, so when it's sitting in my blu-ray cabinet, you can see part of his signature. Like I said, I got a real signature from him on a movie, so I'm not as upset about the picture as I was yesterday. First real signature from a Bond person, so I'm happy.

@Samuel001, I'd say Pierce, but I sent in for one many many years ago and I received one in return that was autopenned, sadly.
    Pierce is difficult, but if you catch him via venue (as you did with Craig), you have a goot shot. That's how I got mine :)

Not so big one though ;) But I like the idea of a few signed playing cards.
    Which venue was it, @DiscoVolante? I know he has quite a slew of films lined up, but I'm not sure about anything else where I could mail him something.
    @creasy47 Oh I've forgotten that, it was back in 2006.. I'm getting old :-B