New members - introduce yourself

Comments

• I guess it's one of my "guilty pleasures". :P
  • QBranchQBranch Always have an escape plan. Mine is watching James Bond films.
    edited December 2011 Posts: 13,944
    I'm quite fond of Moonraker. It gets a lot of criticism, but that doesn't stop me from watching it every couple of months. :-bd The clever thing about the line "Bang on time" (apart from the obvious) is that the seconds on the watch are perfectly timed all throughout that scene. :!!
  • Glad to hear I'm not the only one. ;)
  • Samuel001Samuel001 Moderator
    Nice name our newest member has. Welcome along @BangOnTime.
  • Thanks, appreciate it. :)
    Hello all.
    my name is karl. its nice to join you.
  • QBranchQBranch Always have an escape plan. Mine is watching James Bond films.
    edited December 2011 Posts: 13,944
    @karl007 Welcome to MI6! Enjoy your stay. :)
    Howdy all,

Well I thought as I might intro myself to the forum, been a bond fan for years and it's nice to find a really nice group of like minded individuals. Hope to contribute and get involved in the discussions.
  • Samuel001Samuel001 Moderator
    Welcome @M007, dig in and welcome aboard. I look forward to hearing your views on all things Bond.
  • Monsieur_AubergineMonsieur_Aubergine Top of the Eiffel Tower with a fly in my soup!
    How rude of me, been on here as a bystander for a couple of years but officially posted in June this year and yet still not said "hi, this is me!"

Folks I have been a bond nutter since I was 7, I'm now 31. Live in Leicester UK.
    I love the passion on here, dislike the scant regard for personal opinion at times but hey it's a forum and passion is essential.

It's great to enjoy the banter on this wonderful, eclectic mindset upload however and I wish you all well with no prejudice in any posts. Good to be here boys and girls. :-)
  • TreefingersTreefingers Isthmus City, Republic of Isthmus
    edited January 2012 Posts: 191
    Hello Everyone, I'm Treefingers.

I joined about a week ago but hadn't introduced myself yet, so here's my first official (EON) post... ha ha ha... yeah...

but bad jokes and auto-sarcasm aside, I'm looking forward to sharing with other Bond fans and enthusiasts here.
  • 0BradyM0Bondfanatic70BradyM0Bondfanatic7 Quantum Floral Arrangements: "We Have Petals Everywhere"
    edited January 2012 Posts: 28,694
    Welcome one and all. Howdy @BangOnTime. I think we have another candidate for bester user call name! ;)

Welcome @Treefingers!
  • NicNacNicNac Administrator, Moderator
    How rude of me, been on here as a bystander for a couple of years but officially posted in June this year and yet still not said "hi, this is me!"

Folks I have been a bond nutter since I was 7, I'm now 31. Live in Leicester UK.
    I love the passion on here, dislike the scant regard for personal opinion at times but hey it's a forum and passion is essential.

It's great to enjoy the banter on this wonderful, eclectic mindset upload however and I wish you all well with no prejudice in any posts. Good to be here boys and girls. :-)

Wlecome one and all.

Tell me @Monsieur_Aubergine, do you support God's own football team Leicester City? If so, it's just me and you on here!
  • edited January 2012 Posts: 17
    Hello everyone.

I'm not completely new here, as I was a member of the old MI6 forums before everything was wiped out, or whatever it was that happenend back then. Somehow I never got around to signing up again until yesterday, but now I can safely say I'm back.

Anyway, if any other info is needed, I'm sure I'll hear about it. Look forward to participating again.
  • 0BradyM0Bondfanatic70BradyM0Bondfanatic7 Quantum Floral Arrangements: "We Have Petals Everywhere"
    Hello everyone.

I'm not completely new here, as I was a member of the old MI6 forums before everything was wiped out, or whatever it was that happenend back then. Somehow I never got around to signing up again until yesterday, but now I can safely say I'm back.

Anyway, if any other info is needed, I'm sure I'll hear about it. Look forward to participating again.
    Welcome to MI6 @JerzyBondov! Enjoy your stay.
  • Hi everyone,

It's very nice to be here! I'm a big fan of Bond, but I wouldn't have joined if I wasn't. As you can see, I'm going by the name Agent_Ace. I look forward to browsing the forums and chatting with you all. I welcome all newcomers after me...thank you all.

Agent_Ace
  • Welcome aboard to all new members!
    Agent_Ace wrote:
    Hi everyone,

It's very nice to be here! I'm a big fan of Bond, but I wouldn't have joined if I wasn't. As you can see, I'm going by the name Agent_Ace. I look forward to browsing the forums and chatting with you all. I welcome all newcomers after me...thank you all.

Agent_Ace

Welcome! I hope you have an ace of a time. ;)
  • Hey everyone, Im not that new but have never introduced myself. Been using the site for a while and have been a member now for a couple of months. Im from Adelaide, Australia and have been a bond fan since i was 13. Any West Ham fans on hear? Bring on Skyfall.
  • NicNacNicNac Administrator, Moderator
    AussieBond wrote:
    Hey everyone, Im not that new but have never introduced myself. Been using the site for a while and have been a member now for a couple of months. Im from Adelaide, Australia and have been a bond fan since i was 13. Any West Ham fans on hear? Bring on Skyfall.
    Welcome AussieBond, good to have you around. There are no West Ham fans - we have them quietly executed

;)
  • 4EverBonded4EverBonded the Ballrooms of Mars
    AussieBond wrote:
    Hey everyone, Im not that new but have never introduced myself. Been using the site for a while and have been a member now for a couple of months. Im from Adelaide, Australia and have been a bond fan since i was 13. Any West Ham fans on hear? Bring on Skyfall.

No ... but I do love soccer (sorry, football) ... and I am a great fan of Mem Fox (from your town). Does that count for anything? :)>-
    Hello one and all....
    Glad to be part of this great forum, and talk the wonderful world of Bond!!
    Hi everyone, I've been following MI6 forum for quite a while...This is my first post. I'm from Paris.
    Been here a while now! Apologies for not introducing earliar! ;))
    Followed Bond most of my life and amassed a reasonable collection of goodies! :D It's a great forum to be apart of and get involved in! :-bd
    Joined site several days ago. good to meet you all. si
    Moneypenny actress - I hope they find a wonderful actress to play the Moneypenny character. It seems there should be a wonderful story about the character. I would think Emma Watson would make a great Moneypenny.
  • Look at all these new members :-O

It's like that bit in Gremlins when they feed them after Midnight or get them wet!
    Hello everyone. I'm Paul. This is my first post on any forum. Please be gentle with me. I'm really looking forward to Skyfall and the 50th anniversary celebrations.
    New member here. Lurked the site for a while, thought it was about time to finally join. From Sydney Australia, seen each Bond film more times than I could possibly count. Even Moonraker, regrettably.

Favourite film is Thunderball, favourite book Live and Let Die. Looking forward to Skyfall this year.
  • DiscoVolanteDiscoVolante Stockholm, Sweden
    edited January 2012 Posts: 1,347
    Welcome aboard dear fans!

Good username pick, @Volante ;)