Sir Roger Moore hints at Bond super film starring himself Sean Connery and Pierce Brosnan

WalecsWalecs On Her Majesty's Secret Service
in News Posts: 3,157

Comments

• DarthDimiDarthDimi Behind you!Moderator
    I'm not surprised since this will obviously never happen.
  • WalecsWalecs On Her Majesty's Secret Service
    DarthDimi wrote: »

People keep posting about every single person in the Earth who wants to be a Bond actor and those are much more unlikely than this.

DarthDimi wrote: »
    Same here I agree. Two of former 007 don't get along. Lazenby & Brosnan which of the 2 I don't like. He did suggest Daniel Craig the plan didn't he. If they all appear in the previous Bond movie uncredited for the 50th Anniversary Bond movie Skyfall Those 5 will be sitting in table have a drink looking at current 007 Daniel Craig doing his action.

• I know it would never happen but I'd love to see a non-Bond action/comedy movie with Pierce and Dan. They would be such an odd couple it might just work.
  • DarthDimiDarthDimi Behind you!Moderator
    Look, Connery won't appear on film anymore; that boat's long sailed. Dalton is perfectly satisfied with the other work he's doing right now. Brosnan left the series on a bitter note. Lazenby might consider it, I'm not sure. And Moore likes a bit of news every now and then, usually full of quips, which, I believe, is what this is all about anyway.
    Utter, unmitigated b*llocks
  • ThunderpussyThunderpussy My Secret Lair
    I guess it's was a slow news day for the papers. DC is writing the script for Spectre
    and now this film with Connery Moore and Brosnan! :D
  • pachazopachazo Make Your Choice
    I'm happy to see that Sir Rog still hasn't lost his sense of humor!
  • MayDayDiVicenzoMayDayDiVicenzo Here and there
    I'm pretty sure Sir Rog denied this rumour on Twitter (generated by The Sun, btw).

I think the three guys were lined up for a remake of ...
    To Wong Foo, Thanks for everything, Julie Newmar ! ;)
  • Moore said the origin of the paper story is a quote from him about a 70s movie project with Connery, Caine and him.
    This would be a fun movie
  • DragonpolDragonpol https://thebondologistblog.blogspot.com
    This so-called story is a pile of dung. Sir Roger has already tweeted it is a non-story:

"The Sun's so called story relates to me saying in late 70s Andrew V McLaglen wanted me, Caine and Connery in Soldier's Three. Not recent."
    If they ever do a film version of " Last of the summer wine" or
    " Top Gear: The Movie" ....... The boys will be ready. :D
    Won't happen!
    edited June 2015 Posts: 3,157
    It's still much more likely than Idris Elba, Damian Lewis or Michael Fassbender becoming Bond.
    Dragonpol wrote: »
    This so-called story is a pile of dung. Sir Roger has already tweeted it is a non-story:

"The Sun's so called story relates to me saying in late 70s Andrew V McLaglen wanted me, Caine and Connery in Soldier's Three. Not recent."

Oh god! How embarrasingly desperate "journalists" are today! If they can even be labelled as such. :-w
    I wonder who's phone they hacked, to get the information ? :D
    DrGorner wrote: »
    I wonder who's phone they hacked, to get the information ? :D

No need for that as it was a true story in their own Imagination.

Watch Bullseye Bond meets Palmer ;))

I really must buy a copy of that one some time.
    Dragonpol wrote: »

I really must buy a copy of that one some time.
    Watched it on Video when it was first released, Michael Winner directed if I remember. Would not mind revisiting the film myself.
    Sir Roger Moore himself retweeted this lovely picture :-P. Nothing more hehe:

JORuEi.jpg
  • bondjamesbondjames You were expecting someone else?
    Sir Roger Moore himself retweeted this lovely picture :-P. Nothing more hehe:

JORuEi.jpg

This is absolutely hilarious! Love it...
  • Creasy47Creasy47 In Cuba with Natalya.Moderator
    In all seriousness, though, just imagine an 'Expendables' type film done really well with the team consisting of all of the Bond actors, Connery - Craig. Imagine how fun that could be.
    Creasy47 wrote: »
    In all seriousness, though, just imagine an 'Expendables' type film done really well with the team consisting of all of the Bond actors, Connery - Craig. Imagine how fun that could be.

I think......if done properly, that could be an insane hit. The first non-Bond film from EON Productions....since "Chitty Chitty Bang Bang"no?

It would be most likely a one-off, but it would be a guaranteed $1 Billion Dollar flick.
    Honestly I would be more excited about that than a serious Bond movie.
  • JohnHammond73JohnHammond73 Lancashire, UK
    I'd love to see this, if it were true.
  • NicNacNicNac Administrator, Moderator
    They would never get the insurance for Sean Connery to appear.
    It may be fun but it's inevitable cheesy innuendos would make DAD seem tame.