"Name That Quote"

Comments

BUMP

• JohnHammond73JohnHammond73 Lancashire, UK
    Apologies. Here we go.

"Well, this is going well"
  • ThunderfingerThunderfinger Das Boot Hill
    Sounds like Craig. He says "well" a lot.
  • jake24jake24 Sitting at your desk, kissing your lover, eating supper with your familyModerator
    Mallory to M regarding Bond's word association test in SF?
  • JohnHammond73JohnHammond73 Lancashire, UK
    That's it @jake24, all yours.
  • jake24jake24 Sitting at your desk, kissing your lover, eating supper with your familyModerator
    Cheers.

"What does that mean?"
    Any takers?
  • j_w_pepperj_w_pepper Born on the bayou. I can still hear my old hound dog barkin'.
    Ad hoc guess: Could it be the scene in MR when they check the blueprints and wonder about the meaning of "...oratory"?
    Sorry, not what I'm looking for.
  • BennyBenny In the shadowsAdministrator, Moderator
    Bond to Kara in TLD, when they're having the argument about Bond pursuing Koskov?
    Nope.
  • Last_Rat_StandingLast_Rat_Standing Long Neck Ice Cold Beer Never Broke My Heart
    Natalya in regards to the six minutes?
    Natalya in regards to the six minutes?
    That it is! Over to you, @Last_Rat_Standing.
  • Last_Rat_StandingLast_Rat_Standing Long Neck Ice Cold Beer Never Broke My Heart
    "Check with your boss."
    Bond to Raoul's assistant in DAD?
    Yup back over to you.
    This one might be tricky:

"That's all we can afford these days."
  • Mathis on framing the police chief in CR?
    Sorry, not quite.
    Zukovskys nephew to Renard regarding the skeleton crew?
    Yep! All yours.
    "If you'd like me to, yes."
    The Taiwanese tycoon to Zorin when asked to wait outside in AVTAK?
    Yes.
    "I have to go."
  • Bond to the Russian on the toilet?
    I wish!
  • thedovethedove hiding in the Greek underworld
    Bond to Patricia in TB?
    Sorry, no.
  • RichardTheBruceRichardTheBruce I'm motivated by my Duty.
    Bond to Felix in LICENCE TO KILL.