Supergirl

2»

Comments

• Agent007391Agent007391 Up, Up, Down, Down, Left, Right, Left, Right, B, A, Start
    Creasy47 wrote: »
    I sat through 4 seasons of 'The Vampire Diaries' before giving up due to it being very bad for my health (pulled all my hair and excessive cringing). I thought that show was bad, this looks even worse.

Why did you sit through one minute?

Women tend to have that effect on me. I'm in the same boat as him: my girlfriend got me to sit through a few seasons of it before it clicked one day and I realized what a terrible mistake I had made.

All I had to do was see a trailer, and I knew it was just the TV equivalent of Twilight.
  • DaltonCraig007DaltonCraig007 They say, "Evil prevails when good men fail to act." What they ought to say is, "Evil prevails."
    edited May 2015 Posts: 15,691
    @Agent007391 and @Creasy47 Yes, it was all about an (attractive) girl, she loved this show so I gave it a go to impress her, but it was so bad that after I reached the boiling point I banned the show and the girl in question from my mind. The only good thing I'll say about this is that Nina Dobrev was eye-candy, but it was not enough to compensate for all the nonsense I witnessed.

And I also did got dragged to 4 of the Twilight films in cinema by 2 girls (one for the first 2 films, it was so bad that I didn't talk to her again. Another girl for the last 2 films who told me 'but it gets way better'. I also never spoke to her again)
  • Agent007391Agent007391 Up, Up, Down, Down, Left, Right, Left, Right, B, A, Start
    Damn, man.
  • chrisisallchrisisall Brosnan Defender Of The Realm
    That's cold bro.
    :))