Bond Film Guilty Pleasures

2»

Comments

• GBFGBF
    Definately AVTAK.

I don't feel ashamed of having it as my No. 1 for quite a long time. It is still so extremely entertaining and has some of the elements I like: great villain, score and locations.

I also really like DAF, TMWTGG and to some degree TWINE and MR.

The films where I rather stay with the majority are DAD, QoS, and TND. I also don't like SP so very much, especially its last Act.
    It has to be DAD for me,or DAF.
  • LALD was my first - so it holds a special place. Always kinda liked TWINE too - for some reason. DAF and MR both crack my top-half as well.
  • talos7talos7 New Orleans
    jake24 wrote: »
    chrisisall wrote: »
    royale65 wrote: »
    A fellow TWINE fan.
    Me too. We must make a sub-club.

:))
    Me as well. ;)

I feel no guilt about liking TWINE. It's a fine film.
    Now Kara being one of my favorite Bond girls, that might be considered a guilty pleasure.

• Fire_and_Ice_ReturnsFire_and_Ice_Returns I am trying to get away from this mountan!
    Moonraker the whole film is a weird terrible brilliant indulgence.
    TMWTGG for me. My introduction to Bond, Moore comfortably settled in the role, and Christopher Lee as the main villain. Can't place it in the top 10, but it's easy to enjoy.
    I suppose top on the list for me would be NSNA. One that is often disliked or dismissed, I have a lot of fun with.
    For me, often the ones that tend to be low in rankings for many fans and critics I find more watchable on a repeated basis:

DAF,
    LALD,
    OP
    AVTAK,
    LTK

I've always loved LTK.
  • peterpeter Toronto
    DAF
    YOLT
    TMWTGG
    AVTAK
  • GoldenGunGoldenGun Per ora e per il momento che verrà
    The three final slots in my top ten are TMWTGG, TWINE and AVTAK.

TWINE was my first Bond film and the other two I find terribly enjoyable despite some silliness.

Nevertheless, I do think all three of them have genuine qualities like Gun’s production design and location use, View’s soundtrack, World’s plot, and characters like Scaramanga, Andrea, Zorin, May Day, Tibett, Elektra and Zukovsky.