No Time to Die fan arts

Comments

• goldenswissroyalegoldenswissroyale Switzerland
    Thanks for answering @Denbigh. And great work. I especiall like the first illustrations including Ed Stark. Makes sense to only draw his head...
  • ThunderfingerThunderfinger Das Boot Hill
    Denbigh wrote: »
    So I decided to put all the character posters together in one. This was slightly rushed so I apologise for the lack of creativity and for it being quite crap haha :D

Nice poster, @Denbigh. You could even try out a new title for that one.

e3323049b8ac8ad60bfd73e59e0caee246f12955.png

Good one. And yes, nice job.
  • ResurrectionResurrection Kolkata, India
    edited February 2020 Posts: 2,541
    I checked your work @Denbigh Mr Sean (not Connery) Turner (not Aiden) :p brilliant posters you made there .
  • CraigMooreOHMSSCraigMooreOHMSS Dublin, Ireland
    Really great work here @Denbigh!

ddq8lqf-578a2c5c-f4d5-4ab4-aa31-771a5e3a1e3c.jpg?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7InBhdGgiOiJcL2ZcL2NkNWQwOTM4LWY2M2YtNDUyZi04ZTk5LTc3M2QwYWUzMTEzNlwvZGRxOGxxZi01NzhhMmM1Yy1mNGQ1LTRhYjQtYWEzMS03NzFhNWUzYTFlM2MuanBnIn1dXSwiYXVkIjpbInVybjpzZXJ2aWNlOmZpbGUuZG93bmxvYWQiXX0.albHCRXXu3e0KN4cJ9okMZJpJJ8eDkWep37b3cz4mss

=D>
    So I decided to put all the character posters together in one. This was slightly rushed so I apologise for the lack of creativity and for it being quite crap haha :D

ddq8lqf-578a2c5c-f4d5-4ab4-aa31-771a5e3a1e3c.jpg?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7InBhdGgiOiJcL2ZcL2NkNWQwOTM4LWY2M2YtNDUyZi04ZTk5LTc3M2QwYWUzMTEzNlwvZGRxOGxxZi01NzhhMmM1Yy1mNGQ1LTRhYjQtYWEzMS03NzFhNWUzYTFlM2MuanBnIn1dXSwiYXVkIjpbInVybjpzZXJ2aWNlOmZpbGUuZG93bmxvYWQiXX0.albHCRXXu3e0KN4cJ9okMZJpJJ8eDkWep37b3cz4mss

That is fantastic! =D>
  • DenbighDenbigh UK
    edited February 2020 Posts: 5,766
    I checked your work @Denbigh Mr Sean (not Connery) Turner (not Aiden) :p brilliant posters you made there .
    My dad actually named me after Sean Bean and I was born in 1995 so I attribute my birth to Goldeneye haha :D Also wouldn't mind having the same surname as a Bond if he was to be so haha...

And thank you @CraigMooreOHMSS @RougeAgent and everyone else again :)
  • edited February 2020 Posts: 143
    I finally found some time to make this happen.

NTTD%2BWatch%2BTeaser%2BFinalB.png
    @Gobi-1 , very cool!
  • ResurrectionResurrection Kolkata, India
    @Gobi-1 brilliantly done
  • AgentJamesBond007AgentJamesBond007 Vesper’s grave
    That's awesome @Gobi-1!
  • Gobi-1 wrote: »

NTTD%2BWatch%2BTeaser%2BFinal.png

That is brilliant!
    Gobi-1 wrote: »

YES, YES YES! Adore this.
  • goldenswissroyalegoldenswissroyale Switzerland
    @Gobi-1 One of the best I've seen so far. Looks great, very smart concept with perfect symbols and cool way to incorporate “007“.
  • mtmmtm United Kingdom
    That’s a lot of fun :)
  • zebrafishzebrafish <°)))< in Octopussy's garden in the shade
    Very cool ^:)^

Any reason why you decided not to put a Noh mask on the 5 ?
  • DeerAtTheGatesDeerAtTheGates Belgium
    Exquisite, @Gobi-1, I truly have no other word. Subtle, sleek, creative... Everything I want. Clever incorporation of the 007, as others have said.

And my namesake makes an appearance, so that's a bonus point! ;)
  • DoctorNoDoctorNo USA-Maryland
    @Gobi-1 that is truly awesome.
  • Jordo007Jordo007 Merseyside

That's some amazing work @Gobi-1 well done

That's got class that only James Bond has
    zebrafish wrote: »
    Very cool ^:)^

Any reason why you decided not to put a Noh mask on the 5 ?

I think the title as is works better, with its time reference.
  • Excellent work and really original, @Gobi-1
  • licencetocreatelicencetocreate Melbourne, Australia
    QBranch wrote: »
    @AgentJamesBond007 Sorry to see that, mate. Back when I made fan art for SF, I saw my own work being sold without my consent as a DVD cover on some dodgy website, as well as a phone wallpaper site. I was unable to sign up or even leave a comment on these two sites to bring it to their attention what they were doing. I had no choice but to sit back and watch others make money off my work.

Please, all artists here should take the time to check ebay now and then, because I see a lot of fan art posters there. Years back, I PM'd one of our long term fan artists here to tell him his SF artwork was on ebay.

@AgentJamesBond007 People are profiting off your work as we speak. Multiple sellers here:

https://www.ebay.com/itm/011-007-No-Time-to-Die-James-Bond-Daniel-Craig-Movie-14-x21-Poster/264566352172?hash=item3d9962292c:i:264566352172
    https://www.ebay.com/itm/011-007-No-Time-to-Die-James-Bond-Daniel-Craig-Movie-14-x21-Poster/333437619604?hash=item4da26e4d94:i:333437619604
    https://www.ebay.com/itm/011-007-No-Time-to-Die-James-Bond-Daniel-Craig-Movie-14-x21-Poster/324014224765?hash=item4b70c0b57d:i:324014224765

a6681df7aa9.jpg

https://www.ebay.com.au/itm/007-No-Time-To-Die-Cast-8-5x11-Signed-Autographed-Reprint-RP-Photo-Picture-Sexy/153764357323?hash=item23cd11e4cb:g:~0AAAOSw6WJd99e4

s-l1600.jpg

There's a fair bit of NTTD fan art on there now. Just type in 'no time to die'. Some sellers don't show the thumbnail of the poster until you click on their listing.

Anyone recognize their work here? All for sale on ebay right now:

s-l140.jpg
    s-l140.jpg
    s-l140.jpg
    s-l140.jpg
    ab5898fd9e7.jpg
    27efb323c5a.jpg
    ba389237001.jpg
    a2210997f49.jpg
    s-l140.jpg
    s-l140.jpg
    s-l140.jpg
    s-l140.jpg
    s-l140.jpg

And that's why I don't make fan art anymore.

Thanks for the update. One of these posters is mine and I've just informed eBay. Sadly this isn't the first time it's happened to me. Even IMDB have stollen a poster of mine. You can't share things anymore.
  • QBranchQBranch Always have an escape plan. Mine is watching James Bond films.
    edited February 2020 Posts: 13,877
    The two main reasons why this annoys me so much is that I made the fan art as a hobby. For me, it's not about making money, but the joy of creating and sharing with others. I'm not into mass-producing for $ something that has Eon's work incorporated into it.

The other thing is that our work is blatantly taken without permission and no credit given. Always ask and always give a shout out!

When you guys upload your work to a hosting site like Flickr etc., do you make sure that you select the option to not have it publicly searchable? It might make your work more difficult to come across. I can see all your fan art when I look on google images.
  • edited February 2020 Posts: 76
    One of my Skyfall fanart posters even made it onto TV. It was used twice:

zondw4lv.jpg

I am proud that this poster was on TV.

There were also smartphone cases, mugs, reprints, etc. ...
  • jake24jake24 Sitting at your desk, kissing your lover, eating supper with your familyModerator

zondw4lv.jpg

That became one of the more memorable pieces of fan art for the Craig era. I remember seeing it everywhere online in 2012. Great work!
    Back in 2005 I had a Revenge of the Sith fan art poster used by a local tv news station. I just happen to be home when their report about fans waiting in line to see the movie aired. They used my fan art instead of the real poster for the graphic next to the newscaster.

I've been told my Bond posters have popped up in various places over the years as well. The Shatterhand logo Barbara Broccoli signed last year was my design from one of my posters.
    Back in 2005 I had a Revenge of the Sith fan art poster used by a local tv news station. I just happen to be home when their report about fans waiting in line to see the movie aired. They used my fan art instead of the real poster for the graphic next to the newscaster.

I've been told my Bond posters have popped up in various places over the years as well. The Shatterhand logo Barbara Broccoli signed last year was my design from one of my posters.

That’s better then me my fan art has caused blindness nausea and possibly global climate change but we are still researching the last claim lol
  • jake24 wrote: »

zondw4lv.jpg

That became one of the more memorable pieces of fan art for the Craig era. I remember seeing it everywhere online in 2012. Great work!

You're welcome, Jake! ;)
    I am pleased that this poster is a good memory for you and other bond fans. It was remarkable how it appeared everywhere on the Internet in 2012. The thing with the TV station was the ultimate in my fanart career.
    I guess..here's another thing! Wanted to put all the new footage to use...

• QBranchQBranch Always have an escape plan. Mine is watching James Bond films.
    @antovolk Love it! The glider outro is awesome too. \m/
  • mtmmtm United Kingdom
    Very nice :)