No Time to Die fan arts

Comments

• ThunderfingerThunderfinger Das Boot Hill
    I hope Paul Mann gets working.
  • ResurrectionResurrection Kolkata, India
    Second video was awesome :))
    Would love for one of you talented people to get your creation officially recognised and used for the new film!
    ggl007 wrote: »

Blimey! :-D
  • AgentJamesBond007AgentJamesBond007 Vesper’s grave
    rpfdv3vq2i541.png
    rpfdv3vq2i541.png

Damn these fan posters looks far better than the original one's.
    qr5ua73tx3641.png
  • RyanRyan Canada
    qr5ua73tx3641.png

Nice work. As soon as I saw that shot of Craig the other day this is what I pictured. Why do the magazines get a better shot than the actual teaser poster? Luckily we have the fan arts to correct that!
  • Jordo007Jordo007 Merseyside
    Just made a slight adjustment to the poster:

mpi5cb76pxq31.png

How is this not the poster? Incredible work again @AgentJamesBond007
    A friend and I have started work on a big and exciting video project - a recap of/tribute to the Craig era in the lead up to NTTD, that we're hoping to have completed in time for the world premiere. This is akin to similar projects I've done previously for The Hunger Games franchise and the first few of the recent DC Films universe:

https://vero.co/antovolk/N-bGK46XDpwWJV5QFpLc76vj (I had that one also on YouTube but WB seems to be blocking it outside the States)

And we are looking for title suggestions for the piece! We've had a few ideas ourselves but would love to see what you guys think... something Fleming-y/that would fit right into the existing titles for the films, that could encapsulate the fact that the Craig era is a series/saga/single story in its own right, with Bond going through a character journey through the films, from his first to his last...
  • jake24jake24 Sitting at your desk, kissing your lover, eating supper with your familyModerator
    Damn, that sounds awesome. Be sure to post it here when it's finished.
  • 007Blofeld007Blofeld In the freedom of the West.

Wow is that official that is so good
    Quick peek at said project I mentioned...
    antovolk wrote: »

Damn, release date please? :D

Currently aiming for last week of March for maximum hype

Currently aiming for last week of March for maximum hype

Great can't wait
    Been reading through to submission guidelines and rules for the NTTD artwork contest, and couldn't find anything about this:

I take it it will be alright to include a text like "Albert R. Broccoli’s EON Productions presents Daniel Craig as Ian Fleming’s James Bond 007" or "Daniel Craig as Ian Fleming’s James Bond 007"? I hope to make a last minute artwork submission before the deadline this week, and I plan to have a spot available for a short text like this.
  • mtmmtm United Kingdom
    Less than an hour to go to submit your entries...
    When did the deadline change? I could have sworn there was much more time! :)
  • edited January 2020 Posts: 17,235
    mtm wrote: »
    Less than an hour to go to submit your entries...
    When did the deadline change? I could have sworn there was much more time! :)

It says somewhere in the description, doesn't it, which day they changed the deadline? I'm sure I read something about it. Can't remember what the original deadline was though.
  • mtmmtm United Kingdom
    That site is a bit of a nightmare, and possibly not the best one to use if they want the submissions secret: it automatically posts publicly unless you tick a box! And even then it doesn’t seem to work very well. Hopefully they don’t disqualify everyone who didn’t understand that.
  • edited January 2020 Posts: 17,235
    That site is a bit of a nightmare, and possibly not the best one to use if they want the submissions secret: it automatically posts publicly unless you tick a box! And even then it doesn’t seem to work very well. Hopefully they don’t disqualify everyone who didn’t understand that.

Yeah, I noticed that too, and had to ask a couple of questions in the comments section. Luckily (I think) everything went well. Looks like many had troubles with uploading their artworks though, which is unfortunate.
  • mtmmtm United Kingdom
    edited January 2020 Posts: 14,811

Yeah, I noticed that too, and had to ask a couple of questions in the comments section. Luckily (I think) everything went well. Looks like many had troubles with uploading their artworks though, which is unfortunate.

Yeah it was actually hard to tell, wasn’t it? The site seems to do what it wants. Fingers crossed for both of us! Looking forward to seeing your submission eventually!
    :)

Did anyone else send one in?

Yeah it was actually hard to tell, wasn’t it? The site seems to do what it wants. Fingers crossed for both of us! Looking forward to seeing your submission eventually!
    :)

Did anyone else send one in?

Indeed, it looks like some people got their artworks uploaded correctly with a bit of help – although the brief itself could have explained certain things a bit better. I have no previous experience with the Talenthouse website though, so I don't know if they've held competitions like this before.

Likewise, I look forward to seeing your submission too! :-)
  • zebrafishzebrafish <°)))< in Octopussy's garden in the shade
    EGBQGfoX0AA9wFM?format=jpg&name=large
    edited February 2020 Posts: 2,541

Great job, You should post these on your YouTube channel as well. It will build a nice anticipation ;)
    zebrafish wrote: »
    EGBQGfoX0AA9wFM?format=jpg&name=large

Classic =D>
    4g6ily1znpe41.jpg
    4g6ily1znpe41.jpg

So funny...