No Time to Die fan arts

Comments

• ThunderfingerThunderfinger Das Boot Hill
    That is stellar work, @Torgeirtrap .
  • DenbighDenbigh UK
    Great stuff @Torgeirtrap Hopefully one day EON will hire us, and we’ll get to work on posters together *wishful thinking* haha :D
    We have a winner here, well done @Torgeirtrap well done =D>
    That is stellar work, @Torgeirtrap .

Thanks guys! Had fun making it.
    Denbigh wrote: »
    Great stuff @Torgeirtrap Hopefully one day EON will hire us, and we’ll get to work on posters together *wishful thinking* haha :D

We can always dream it'll happen! ;-)
    While downloading updates to some software on my Macbook a few days ago, I decided to kill a bit of time by drawing some sketches with my Wacom tablet. I thought it might be a good idea to try and recreate the NTTD teaser poster comic book style. Made a quick sketch, then did a few adjustment and colouring yesterday. Here's the result:

acIbyDR.jpg

Had to recreate the title logo, and the vector version of the 007 logo I found online looks to be slightly "off". Couldn't find the exact same MGM logo as used on the original poster either. It'll have to do for now though.

Loving this style my friend! Great job!!! :-bd
    RogueAgent wrote: »
    While downloading updates to some software on my Macbook a few days ago, I decided to kill a bit of time by drawing some sketches with my Wacom tablet. I thought it might be a good idea to try and recreate the NTTD teaser poster comic book style. Made a quick sketch, then did a few adjustment and colouring yesterday. Here's the result:

acIbyDR.jpg

Had to recreate the title logo, and the vector version of the 007 logo I found online looks to be slightly "off". Couldn't find the exact same MGM logo as used on the original poster either. It'll have to do for now though.

Loving this style my friend! Great job!!! :-bd

Thanks! :-)
    I was tempted to do something a little more elaborate, but on the other hand I didn't want to spend too much time on details. Fun drawing practice though!
  • MinionMinion Don't Hassle the Bond

acIbyDR.jpg

Perfect! Funny how the same poster drawn looks absolutely dynamite.
    Minion wrote: »

acIbyDR.jpg

Absolutely! That is why I love the early movie posters from the series.
  • edited October 2019 Posts: 17,235

acIbyDR.jpg

Wouldn't know about that, but thank you!
    RogueAgent wrote: »

acIbyDR.jpg

Absolutely! That is why I love the early movie posters from the series.

Don't we all! The posters Frank McCarthy and Robert McGinnis did are my favourites. I have a few favourites from those that aren't illustrated too (the GF ones by Robert Brownjohn for example).
    jbFY5DL.jpg
    Quick digital illustration of that Empire Magazine photo of Craig from NTTD. Quite enjoyed drawing this one.
    jbFY5DL.jpg
    Quick digital illustration of that Empire Magazine photo of Craig from NTTD. Quite enjoyed drawing this one.

I love this, simple yet effective! Why can't we have more Bond movie posters like this?
  • edited November 2019 Posts: 17,235
    Thanks, @RogueAgent! :-)

I've sometimes wondered if illustrated variant posters could be a popular addition to the regular (photographic) posters, but I guess it wouldn't fit in with whatever marketing strategy they have for the films these days.
  • Fire_and_Ice_ReturnsFire_and_Ice_Returns I am trying to get away from this mountan!
    jbFY5DL.jpg

Excellent work, what software do you use?
    jbFY5DL.jpg

Thanks @Fire_and_Ice_Returns! For this one (and the illustrated take on the NTTD teaser poster) I used Manga Studio, or Clip Studio Paint as it's now called.
  • Fire_and_Ice_ReturnsFire_and_Ice_Returns I am trying to get away from this mountan!
    jbFY5DL.jpg

Thanks @Fire_and_Ice_Returns! For this one (and the illustrated take on the NTTD teaser poster) I used Manga Studio, or Clip Studio Paint as it's now called.

Not familiar with that software, I have only used Krita, inkscape and G.I.M.P. 2.8, I am still in the process of learning how to use these.
    jbFY5DL.jpg

Not familiar with that software, I have only used Krita, inkscape and G.I.M.P. 2.8, I am still in the process of learning how to use these.

Manga Studio / Clip Studio Paint is a software for digital illustration/painting. It works very well with a Wacom tablet – however, at some point soon I'll be getting myself an iPad Pro, and I might switch to different softwares/apps then. For now though, Manga Studio is all I need for illustration purposes!
    jbFY5DL.jpg

Manga Studio / Clip Studio Paint is a software for digital illustration/painting. It works very well with a Wacom tablet – however, at some point soon I'll be getting myself an iPad Pro, and I might switch to different softwares/apps then. For now though, Manga Studio is all I need for illustration purposes!

Just looking online at both, I have Windows 10 and never used Apple products personally (I have at work)

Anyhing I have done is on my pc so not used drawing pads, I have used G.I.M.P. mostly during my learning process, I need to look more into what drawing capability Krita has.

Looking at the price of Clip Studio Paint I can't justify the purchase currently. Does Manga Studio have an official site, the links I have found for downloading are suspect
    jbFY5DL.jpg

Just looking online at both, I have Windows 10 and never used Apple products personally (I have at work)

Anyhing I have done is on my pc so not used drawing pads, I have used G.I.M.P. mostly during my learning process, I need to look more into what drawing capability Krita has.

Looking at the price of Clip Studio Paint I can't justify the purchase currently. Does Manga Studio have an official site, the links I have found for downloading are suspect

Krita is a digital painting software, isn't it? Must have some drawing pad compatibility then(?).

Manga Studio (or Clip Studio Paint as it's called now) is perfect for digital illustration and has several tools ideal for comic book artwork. There's two versions of the software, and one is a bit cheaper. On the official website you can download a trial.

Never tried GIMP, but I understand it's a great alternative to other types of image editing programs.
    Let's kick this off shall we...

• marketto007marketto007 Brazil
    Holy f**k Anton!!! Holy f**k!!! :O
  • MinionMinion Don't Hassle the Bond
    Brilliant!
  • DenbighDenbigh UK
    Great stuff @antovolk
    antovolk wrote: »
    Let's kick this off shall we...

That is very impressive! =D>
  • edited December 2019 Posts: 198
    999-CF229-0-AB5-418-D-93-BF-B2982756-F963.jpg
    Wanted to make a poster for Ana in the style of Daniel’s first teaser. Out of all the new characters, I’m most excited for Paloma...hopefully she’s not in it for 5 minutes like Lucia in Spectre...
    iQgqd2V.jpg
  • ThunderfingerThunderfinger Das Boot Hill
    Cool concept!
  • jake24jake24 Sitting at your desk, kissing your lover, eating supper with your familyModerator
    That's genius.
  • AgentJamesBond007AgentJamesBond007 Vesper’s grave
    edited December 2019 Posts: 2,629
    luojpcj4lj341.png
  • 007Blofeld007Blofeld In the freedom of the West.
    Wow they do listen to fans
  • 007Blofeld007Blofeld In the freedom of the West.
    Send some old school posters guys there are some good ones on here.