How many Bond films do you watch a week?

13»

Comments

• chrisisallchrisisall Brosnan Defender Of The Realm
    SPECTRE again, right now! :))
  • Last_Rat_StandingLast_Rat_Standing Long Neck Ice Cold Beer Never Broke My Heart
    I usually binge watch one film multiple times before moving on. So I'll watch one film for a week or so before moving on
  • edited February 2016 Posts: 613
    I usually go a few months or so without watching them then get in the mood and watch like 1 a night, or more if I don't have to work so maybe 6-10 a week when I'm into it.
  • ThunderfingerThunderfinger Das Boot Hill
    In fact I watched 73 Bond movies since March 2015, which means more than one a week.

There are 46 Bond films out there I didn t know about?

Or are you also counting episodes of James Bond Jr.?
  • BondJasonBond006BondJasonBond006 on fb and ajb
    In fact I watched 73 Bond movies since March 2015, which means more than one a week.

There are 46 Bond films out there I didn t know about?

Or are you also counting episodes of James Bond Jr.?

=))
    Ok, I rephrase it then...

"In fact 73 times I watched a Bond movie since March 2015"

and to make it even clearer:
    I watched each of the 24 Bond movies (NSNA included) 2 times. (48)
    13 of them I've seen an additional third time (13)
    and I have seen Spectre 12 times (12)
    -equals 73

:D
  • ThunderfingerThunderfinger Das Boot Hill
    Good to know.
  • HASEROTHASEROT has returned like the tedious inevitability of an unloved season---
    edited March 2016 Posts: 4,399
    i go in spurts... meaning there are times when i'll go a couple months without watching any.. but then i'll get the urge to watch one - then all of sudden that turns into a binge where i kind of run through them all before taking another break..

the last Bond film i watched was Spectre - and that was because I had just purchased it (so i watched it a couple times).. but before that, the last Bond film i think i watched was actually Spectre, but it was the last time i had seen it at the theater, which would've been November.

when i took my leave from this board for a little while - i guess i had taken my leave from all things Bond as well lol.
  • ThunderpussyThunderpussy My Secret Lair
    I didn't set out to do it but I ended up watching Spectre three times yesterday !
  • BondJasonBond006BondJasonBond006 on fb and ajb
    I didn't set out to do it but I ended up watching Spectre three times yesterday !

Good boy!