Odd One Out

Comments

There are women that work for the enemies in all of them, with Fiona and Helga working for SPECTRE and Anders for Scaramanga. TMWTGG is OOO though because Anders finishes by trying to help Bond instead of kill him.
  • QBranchQBranch Always have an escape plan. Mine is watching James Bond films.
    Bond does not wear a pink shirt in TMWTGG?
  • goldenswissroyalegoldenswissroyale Switzerland
    Andrea and Helga are killed by the villain (punished) while Fiona is killed accidentally by the own people (and due Bond's involvment). Therefore, TB is the ooo?
  • thedovethedove hiding in the Greek underworld
    More good guesses! @QBranch love your guess and wish I had thought of it. :)

No one is correct yet...another clue:

Get in touch with your femineity.
    Whose in the driver seat?
    Fiona, Aki and Goodnight are driving cars with Bond next to them. Twice an ally, once a henchwoman. Therefore, TB as ooo?
    edited July 2022 Posts: 5,007
    Wow good one @goldenswissroyale you have hit the jackpot! I think my clues are too easy! Over to you! :))
    Nice round @thedove
    TND
    DAD
    NTTD
    All three feature a female agent descending on a rope or wire, but only in NTTD does she ascend back up.
  • SIS_HQSIS_HQ At the Vauxhall Headquarters
    edited July 2022 Posts: 3,393
    TND is the OOO

Both plots of NTTD and DAD had something to do with DNA, genetics or biologicals, (hence, both films featured a DNA helix symbol).
    QBranch wrote: »
    All three feature a female agent descending on a rope or wire, but only in NTTD does she ascend back up.

Unfortunately, not what I had in mind. Cool! I didn't even realize this relation.

@MI6HQ It is about something we see in all three movies but in one of them it is somehow different...
    So all featured a female agents, and both TND and DAD all featured them as the main Bond Girl, but only in NTTD it's different because none of the Female agents there are the main Bond Girls?

In TND, Wai Lin, an agent was the main Bond Girl
    In DAD, Jinx, an agent was the main Bond Girl

But in NTTD, none of those female agents (Paloma and Nomi) are the main Bond Girls, because the main Bond Girl In the film was Madeleine Swann, who's not an agent?

Not quite sure about this one 😅.....
    @MI6HQ This is peefect detective work but unfortunately not what I'm looking for.

It has nothing to do with female characters.
    DAD is the OOO

In both TND and NTTD, it's Q who gave Bond the gadgets, but in DAD it's R?
    Sorry, Q is not involved.

It isn't about characters.
    edited July 2022 Posts: 14,009
    Naval destroyers in all three, but only in TND it sinks.
    Naval destroyers in all three, but only in TND it sinks.

Very good. You are almost there. I have a different ooo but it has to do with these ships!
    edited July 2022 Posts: 14,009
    Okay, only in NTTD is different (new) footage used. In TND and DAD, they used the same footage of the missile firing, but changed the design of the missile.
    You already deserve the victory here. It is about the missiles but it isn't the right ooo...
    Ah yes, DAD missile is destroyed before reaching the target, aka "swatted from the sky"!
    Perfect. Your turn @QBranch
    Thank you, thank you. Wow, what a great audience.

tumblr_ptvyarS8kf1yr88zlo1_400.gif

Odd One Out:

TB
    YOLT
    TWINE

Odd One Out:

TB
    YOLT
    TWINE

It's a shame that Toby Stephens never got any chance to be Bond, he had the looks, his charisma was more akin to Moore, though he still played the character in the Audiobooks.

Well, anyway.....

YOLT is the OOO

Both TWINE and TB had Bond been compromised by his health or being physically unfit for the Job.

TWINE had him injured where he seduced Dr. Molly Warmflash to fix his medical result.

TB had him physically unfit for the job and went to Shrublands where he seduced Patricia Fearing, a nurse to save her from being fired after the traction incident.
  • R1s1ngs0nR1s1ngs0n France
    Bond has his hands tied in all three but in TB it’s not to a chair.
    TB, TWINE both feature Bond underwater without apparatus. YOLT Bond is not underwater! YOLT is OOO
    R1s1ngs0n wrote: »
    Bond has his hands tied in all three but in TB it’s not to a chair.

Great guess. Maybe we could add that Paula is tied to a chair instead of Bond?

MI6HQ wrote: »

Odd One Out:

TB
    YOLT
    TWINE

It's a shame that Toby Stephens never got any chance to be Bond, he had the looks, his charisma was more akin to Moore, though he still played the character in the Audiobooks.

Well, anyway.....

YOLT is the OOO

Both TWINE and TB had Bond been compromised by his health or being physically unfit for the Job.

TWINE had him injured where he seduced Dr. Molly Warmflash to fix his medical result.

TB had him physically unfit for the job and went to Shrublands where he seduced Patricia Fearing, a nurse to save her from being fired after the traction incident.
    This is very close. I'm looking for something that is seen in all three, but one has something extra.
    edited August 2022 Posts: 2,029
    We see x-rays of Bond in all three.
    YOLT OOO as it’s taken by Osato in real time and not for medical reasons.
    edited August 2022 Posts: 14,009
    Very good, I'll give it to you. Odd one out is indeed YOLT, but because of the addition of the PPK in the x-ray. I like your reasoning though. All yours mate!
    Very good, I'll give it to you. Odd one out is indeed YOLT, but because of the addition of the PPK in the x-ray. I like your reasoning though. All yours mate!
    Nice one. Here we go:
    FRWL
    OHMSS
    TSWLM
    FRWL is the OOO for no skiing?