BondCapCon - No Friggin in the Riggin...Part Deux

Comments

• 0BradyM0Bondfanatic70BradyM0Bondfanatic7 Quantum Floral Arrangements: "We Have Petals Everywhere"
    edited February 2012 Posts: 28,694
    "Timothy Dalton had good fun during a game of charades in a private Bond interview with BBC. During the game Dalton was quite the contender. With the charade pictured he had everyone on set in fits of laughter and unable to give the correct solution to his enigma. After many a cackle and with a grin Dalton gave everyone the answer: 'What Madonna had to do to with Michael G Wilson to sing the DAD theme and have a cameo in the film'."
    "TD shows his prowess after reading the 'Which bond actor would win in a fight' thread on the MI6 forums"
  • MajorDSmytheMajorDSmythe "I tolerate this century, but I don't enjoy it."Moderator
    Sex Education with Dr Timothy Dalton.
    Old Chinese proverb say: the Dalton finger is more powerful than the other fellas fist.
  • edited February 2012 Posts: 6,432

171210Chuck-1.png

Bruce lee taught me the one inch punch, problem is my fist is bigger than a inch... look!
  • edited February 2012 Posts: 6,432

171210Chuck-1.png
    I like to play stone, paper, scissors with myself. i pretend one hand is sean connery and the other is roger moore.

• Judging soon? :D
  • How long do I give this, supposed to be a week apparently after initial competition starts each time, say until end of the week, which won't be far off now

Therefore any outstanding entries will have ample time to get their efforts in, I think I should do a 3rd 2nd and 1st place with it unlike before where I just picked a winner on it's own with no runners up or anything, got to give other entrants their due
  • 0BradyM0Bondfanatic70BradyM0Bondfanatic7 Quantum Floral Arrangements: "We Have Petals Everywhere"
    "Look at these two! Blimey, they've got minds of their own!"
  • edited February 2012 Posts: 886
    Baltimore: Yes, a week usually to prevent boredom and yes, 3rd, 2nd place is always good.
  • 4EverBonded4EverBonded the Ballrooms of Mars
    Never mind Craig's little finger, this thumb can rock your world, Maryam!
  • Baltimore: Yes, a week usually to prevent boredom and yes, 3rd, 2nd place is always good.

We're into a new day now and it's getting on for nearly two weeks since the Dalton picture appeared, ok no panic-

Anybody with outstanding entries should be quick about this as we're running out of time, Judging will be soon, 3rd place, 2nd place and who will win ?

Getting exciting now

• BennyBenny In the shadowsAdministrator, Moderator
    171210Chuck-1.png

"You'll see this up close if you mention 'The Beautician And The Beast' again."

Or

"Alot of people say my two Bond films are devoid of sex scenes. Needless to say I did get Kara in the end...if ya know what I mean."
  • MajorDSmytheMajorDSmythe "I tolerate this century, but I don't enjoy it."Moderator
    171210Chuck-1.png

Q: What do Anna Calder-Marshall, Jaclyn Smith, Brooke Sheilds, Jennifer Connelly & Nastassja Kinski all have in common?
    A: They all knew what I could do with this finger.
    Dalton to interviewer: "So Babs said to Brozzer...'look at you, you're crap, you're fired.' ....that's how I think it went down anyway.". :-?
    I think it's just about time for judging here.
    Been over a week or more thereabouts. ;)
    I think it's just about time for judging here.
    Been over a week or more thereabouts. ;)

Both CapCons are held up. :-S
  • It seems time is upon us

Everybody has had ample time to get their entries in, so after some careful consideration -

Third Place

@Kerim -

In a live interview designed for the hearing impaired about his favorite Bond memories, Timothy Dalton explains a chance dressing room encounter with Talia Soto

Second Place

@Benny -

'You'll see this close up if you mention the Beautician and the Beast again'

First prize

@fire_and_ice

I like to play stone, paper, scissors with myself. i pretend one hand is sean connery and the other is roger moore

(I thought of the Stone paper scissors theme of it when I first got the snap but only one person picked up on it)
    Hello, is @fire_and_ice out there? :D
    I would like to keep this going, if you don't want to post a new picture let us know, it'll then pass down the line.
    We'll give it another couple of days.
    Cheers!
    As @fire_and_ice has not responded (probably better things to do)...and as the originator of this thread, no more palava, it's over to you @benny. Hope everyone understands.
    Let's get this thing moving again. :D
  • X3MSonicXX3MSonicX https://www.behance.net/gallery/86760163/Fa-Posteres-de-007-No-Time-To-Die
    edited February 2012 Posts: 2,635
    EDIT: [sorry for missundestanding the thread lol]
  • @X3MSonicX Not too sure what that is but this is a capcon competition thread. Feel free to enter when the runner up of the last one posts a picture. ;)

• X3MSonicXX3MSonicX https://www.behance.net/gallery/86760163/Fa-Posteres-de-007-No-Time-To-Die
    [EDIT] Sorry again :\">
  • X3MSonicX wrote:
    Craig: You don't know what i'm capable to do with my little finger.

Tim:No, but i can do anything with my big finger!

__

i know is not the best but i'm still thinking of one better lol

I don't think you're grasping it...

The winner of the previous capcon posts a Bond pic then we all submit captions then a winner is chosen.
    The previous winner couldn't be contacted so we are waiting on @benny to submit a picture. Therefore please wait until then.
    Many thanks. :)

Oh... *gets hided behind the wall fully ashamed* sorry, i didn't notice the 'Podium' up there.
  • Hello, is @fire_and_ice out there? :D
    I would like to keep this going, if you don't want to post a new picture let us know, it'll then pass down the line.
    We'll give it another couple of days.
    Cheers!

My apologies been very busy at work, not been online. happy for runner up to do the next one.
  • BennyBenny In the shadowsAdministrator, Moderator
    Well as requested the baton has been passed to me. Hopefullly this one hasn't been used before?
    Judging in around a weeks time.
    Daniel%20Craig1.jpg
    ”Oh no, look....Bab's nips are showing, I can't take it anymore.”. :-O
    "DC phone home."
    "Oh no you didn't. You did not just call me Pierce Brosnan."