The official Skyfall Poster-page

124»

Comments

Seeing all these posters, I'm always under the impression that the final poster has not been issued yet, and that we just have "Teaser poster" marking the 50th anniversary.
    I'm looking forward to Fanarts who will surely come up with posters that will say more about the movie.
  • oo7oo7
    Skyfall-2012-Japan.jpg
    oo7 wrote:
    Skyfall-2012-Japan.jpg

Not official.. unfortunately.
  • edited November 2012 Posts: 43
    Guys, wanted to ask-the poster of DC in the midnight blue tux, in front of the gunbarrel has ended up being the theatrical poster then? If so, anybody know if there's a full size, double sided version of this poster available? I only seem to see Quad poster on ebay. I've got 'vertical' theatrical posters, not quad, for CR and QoS and wanted another one to go with it. And from a collector's point of view, what one do you think will be more rare in years to come-the teaser 'underground' poster, or the theatrical one-which nobody seems to like as much as the teaser poster...

Also, if I did want to order the theatrical poster, anybody know anywhere apart from ebay? I've used Moviemarket in the past, for the CR and QoS poster, but they only have the teaser one in stock-maybe they will get the other one after the American release, though.
  • oo7 wrote:
    Skyfall-2012-Japan.jpg

Now that's a poster.
  • Not my work- I just came across it and found it to be a very beautiful picture

tumblr_mds8upjo0t1qhhw51o1_500.jpg
    Not my work- I just came across it and found it to be a very beautiful picture

tumblr_mds8upjo0t1qhhw51o1_500.jpg

It's like the 007 version of "The Lion King" ;)
  • HMBFFHMBFF Lisboa, Portugal
    The Chinese official poster. A slight variation of the US one-sheet with the Shangai skyline incorporated in the 007 logo.

20121221084051654_zps50686089.jpg
  • Samuel001Samuel001 Moderator
    Come on China, give us your money.