Comments

• X3MSonicXX3MSonicX https://www.behance.net/gallery/86760163/Fa-Posteres-de-007-No-Time-To-Die
    Get me on the Brosnan's one. ;)
  • Artemis81Artemis81 In Christmas Land
    This is kinda tough as I enjoy Connery, Dalton and Craig. Hmmm.... you can put me under Craig though.
  • edited August 2012 Posts: 12,837
    X3MSonicX wrote:
    Get me on the Brosnan's one. ;)

Damn, should've remembered that. I'll put you on there now.
    Artemis81 wrote:
    This is kinda tough as I enjoy Connery, Dalton and Craig. Hmmm.... you can put me under Craig though.

Ok I'll put you on there now.
    I really hope there are more than 3 people here who like Moore the most. Lazenby is only 1 spot behind!
  • KerimKerim Istanbul Not Constantinople
    Put me down for Sean Connery laddie.
  • DarthDimiDarthDimi Behind you!Moderator
    edited August 2012 Posts: 23,634
    Now who ever said I was a Daltonite? ;-)

Oh yeah, me. :P

Well done, @thelivingroyale!
  • 0BradyM0Bondfanatic70BradyM0Bondfanatic7 Quantum Floral Arrangements: "We Have Petals Everywhere"
    @thelivingroyale, you know me so well. Me and my golden Connery picture thank you, good sir! :)>-
  • RC7RC7
    Moore.
  • Ok, I've added Kerim and RC7.
    It feels like a sin not to vote for Connery ... but I guess I'll have to vote for Brosnan.I grow up with him and I like him as a Bond so I guess write one for Pierce :)
    My favourite by far is Connery.
    Add me to Dalton. Craig is a close second, but Dalton gets it this time.

(This might change after Skyfall)
  • Connery.
  • MurdockMurdock The minus world
    I've never been so proud to display my DAD wallpaper avatar! \m/
    Where is doubleoego - he certainly needs to be on the Craig list.
    Add me to the Sir Rog list!
    Put me down for Connery.
  • 4EverBonded4EverBonded the Ballrooms of Mars
    Tough for me because I do like all the Bonds except Lazenby. So my favorite changes from time to time. I love Craig and in the future he may consistently be #1 for me ... however, it looks like it is a tussle between Roger and Pierce so I will today say my favorite Bond is: Pierce Brosnan.
  • zebrafishzebrafish <°)))< in Octopussy's garden in the shade
    Has to be Moore for me, I was socialized with him as Bond, can't really help it (although I wish I could forget AVTAK was ever made).
  • Agent007391Agent007391 Up, Up, Down, Down, Left, Right, Left, Right, B, A, Start
    Craig me.
  • SandySandy Somewhere in Europe
    Difficult choice but, at the moment, with all the anticipation for Skyfall my answer could only be one: add me on Craig!
    I'll gladly take my place on the Dalton list.
    Most people will be aware that Timothy Dalton was my favorite James Bond, tough choice to call with Connery over who was the 'best' Bond, they are so both so damn good and similar, but Tim was my favorite of all the actors, so please put me down for Mr Dalton plaudits
  • edited August 2012 Posts: 12,837
    Germanlady wrote:
    Where is doubleoego - he certainly needs to be on the Craig list.

He wasn't on the list before because like I said, I'm doing this off the top of my head, can't remember everyone.

I'll add everyone else now. Nice to see Dalton has so many, and Brosnan too because he's been getting a hard time on here lately.
    Lazenby for me.
    Jarrod wrote:
    Lazenby for me.

There's something you don't see every day

• CraigMooreOHMSSCraigMooreOHMSS Dublin, Ireland
    It's a toss up between Connery and Brosnan for me. I think it's going to have to be a case of my head overruling my heart though, so stick me down for Connery.
    Sean Connery for this newbie.

If I were to do a top 5 of the rest, it'd look like this:
    5: George
    4: Timothy
    3: Pierce
    2: Roger
    1: Daniel
  • NicNacNicNac Administrator, Moderator
    edited September 2012 Posts: 7,572
    Well as an older member my choice is Sean Connery, but Daniel Craig is standing second in my list (just to prove I'm not stuck in the past). :-)

And I will add that it's good to see a real cross section of fans, with all actors doing ok, rather than one or two. Even GL has three votes.
  • edited September 2012 Posts: 11,189
    I know I defend Pierce (a lot and I do indeed have a soft spot for him) but put me down for Connery too