"You don't look at all like I expected"-What's the story behind your profile picture and user name?

1235»

Comments

• X3MSonicXX3MSonicX https://www.behance.net/gallery/86760163/Fa-Posteres-de-007-No-Time-To-Die
    I got bored of the leprechaun one pretty quickly :P

My new pic is meeeeeee. I wanted to use a pic of me and Timothy Dalton at the Hot Fuzz premiere but my computer hates me and won't let me upload pics onto it :(

Maybe you could make a smaller size of the picture Or of the file (quality means).
  • X3MSonicX wrote:

My new pic is meeeeeee. I wanted to use a pic of me and Timothy Dalton at the Hot Fuzz premiere but my computer hates me and won't let me upload pics onto it :(

Maybe you could make a smaller size of the picture Or of the file (quality means).

Well I just tried that, but still nothing. I really need a new laptop, this one seems like it's going to break soon.
    X3MSonicX wrote:

Well I just tried that, but still nothing. I really need a new laptop, this one seems like it's going to break soon.

Are you active in the Army?
    I have to say that I admire very much the soldiers, not always the causes (which they don't choose) and not always their actions (some of which they do choose). But generally speaking, I have a huge respect for those who act in noble ways. That comes even from a citizen in a country without an army.
  • 0013 wrote:
    X3MSonicX wrote:

Are you active in the Army?
    I have to say that I admire very much the soldiers, not always the causes (which they don't choose) and not always their actions (some of which they do choose). But generally speaking, I have a huge respect for those who act in noble ways. That comes even from a citizen in a country without an army.

I'm not active anymore but I did used to be.
  • 4EverBonded4EverBonded the Ballrooms of Mars
    edited September 2012 Posts: 12,459
    thelivingroyale: Yay for the pic - and you do look badass. As you should, given the time and place.
    Maybe we can see the one with Dalton some day; that'd be cool, too.
  • @4everbonded Thanks :)
  • I changed it again. My new one is the Triumph Tiger 1050, my bike.
  • Picture is a James Hart Dyke, part of his "A Year With MI6" collection.

• One of The Simpsons best gags as said by Comic Book Guy: "A picture of Sean Connery signed by Roger Moore"
    Picture of me and Chris Hoy just before he entered the stadium with the flag in the Opening Ceremony this summer. I was a performer in the ceremony so got to be around the Park that night.