Fan Media

Comments

• RareJamesBondFanRareJamesBondFan Touch it. You can touch it if you want.
    I made this. It's just an excerpt.

• Made these last year :) Still plan on making some for Brosnan-era...

Made this trailer for The Man with the Golden Gun about a year ago:

• jake24jake24 Sitting at your desk, kissing your lover, eating supper with your familyModerator
    I took the liberty of posting this wonderful TSWLM fan edit from our very own @007isbond:

Inspector Q!
  • Has anybody heard the soundtrack of a James bond fan movie Bullets Speak Louder Than Words from Rich Douglas composing the músic? Fantastic!
    Of you do know how to or where to find it, let me know, please. Thank you!
    Unfortunately, they never finished the movie and never, told anybody why or the reason.
    A great story, no doubt!
  • AgentJamesBond007AgentJamesBond007 Vesper’s grave
    I made a trailer for You Only Live Twice.

• edited March 2019 Posts: 6,682
    It's a blast making a trailer to great music.

This is my favorite Connery Bond film.

• zebrafishzebrafish <°)))< in Octopussy's garden in the shade
    Interesting Video edit of accidental and purposeful similarities between the various films. I find it stunning how similar some scenes turned out to be.

• HermannHermann Germany
    Made with my Handy on the bed. Painted the backgrounds of all pictures with Windows-Paint blue to make them invisible. Painted some of the parachutes and the sunken body parts on the bed. Pilot and Jaws got a pair new arms and hands which fit better. Made with an old "Magix-Video" of 2011.

Tanjas weight 100 kg, i am over 50 years old. Hat and poncho are pictures, i don't wear them. The horse is not moving really harmoniously yet, needs a little improvement. Also made with "Magix-Video" and Windows-Paint. Hobby of a pensioner.

• HermannHermann Germany
    edited September 2020 Posts: 5
    Looks dynamic for an old man and chain smoker? I slow down the running scenes export as video, import and increase speed. It then looks more fluid. It's all a question of improvisation :)

• HermannHermann Germany
    I am working on whole Moonraker video, some attempts.

My latest Bond M*A*S*H Up!

• silva13silva13 Australia
    I'm getting back into fan trailers. What do you guys think?

Be gentle please!
  • loullersloullers Eskilstuna, Sweden
    Hey everyone! I'm a composer based in Stockholm, Sweden and I want to share with you the gunbarrel sequence from a fan film that I'm scoring in 2021:

Please share your thoughts on the music and the gunbarrel and most of all, enjoy! =)
  • QBranchQBranch Always have an escape plan. Mine is watching James Bond films.
    Graphics look great. Walk needs some work, the head is bobbing up and down too much, and straighten up a tad. The pose is perfect.

Not sure about the music over the white dots - I half expected Bond to ballet-dance into frame. The music post-gunshot is decent.
    QBranch wrote: »
    Graphics look great. Walk needs some work, the head is bobbing up and down too much, and straighten up a tad. The pose is perfect.

Not sure about the music over the white dots - I half expected Bond to ballet-dance into frame. The music post-gunshot is decent.

Thanks for the quick comment QBranch. I tried to stay true to the classic Bond sound but still adding something new.
  • Hey all, long time lurker.

Decided to make this modern Live and Let Die trailer during lockdown. Enjoy!

https://youtube.com/embed/UeDcxqJCMlA

Here is a sneak peek at the score I'm composing for another James Bond fan film which is coming this December.

I hope you enjoy it! =)
    That sounds very lovely indeed! Strong hints there of John Barry's Out Of Africa, but that's OK. Is that a flute around the 1:15 mark?
    I am not a fan of the title. Fate Never Lies sounds Bondian, but it has no sensible meaning ([irony]unless Fate would be a newspaper that does not print fake news[/irony]).
    edited December 2020 Posts: 70
    Thank you Zebrafish! :) I really appreciate your kind words. It is indeed a flute, more specifically an alto flute which Barry used to great effect in Wine With Stacey and Kara Meets Bond.

I can't answer for the title I'm afraid, I'm merely the composer but Fate is not a newspaper sadly (would've been fun) in this short film.
    Here is another preview of the score I am composing at the moment. I would love to hear your thoughts on it:

I like the atmosphere of danger. I am not a musician, so please excuse me if I don't get everything right: You iventively play with rhythmic changes that sound somehow out of tune and are underscored at the end by the appearance and sudden acceleration by the strings (?). The Xylophon gives a nice retro feel. All in all I wonder if you do that professionally?
    Thank you Zebrafish! I'm not sure I entirely understand what you mean by "out of tune". Please elaborate on that or explain some more what you mean. I'm glad you like it though.

I would say I do this at least semi-professionally at the moment and my goal is to make this my full time occupation and make a living of it in the future.
    Out of tune was the wrong word, I meant the rhythm: the horns enter not on the beat but slightly later. And the bit from 0:34 is like a slowly accelerating heart beat - very intense! Is there a software that gives you a whole orchestra at your disposal?
    Off-beat I think is the word you're looking for. I understand what you mean now! =) Those are actually not horns but trumpets and trombones. I'm glad you like it!

Yeah I have a couple of VST's/Virtual Instruments East West Hollywood Orchestra and Symphonic Orchestra which are great when you don't have a real orchestra with real players at your disposal.
  • HermannHermann Germany
    Second part of "Moonraker" tries. Again with mobile phone, Windwos-Paint and my old "Magix-Video". Tanja's photos are ordinary
    incomplete selfies. I have to integrate them in such a way that no parts of her body are missing.

Here is the third and last preview of the score I composed this December for Fate Never Lies. I hope you enjoy this preview and watch the film when it's out! 😊

"
    Nicely done, however I find the drumming annoying (0:50- 1:15). It does not sound sophisticated enough. Sorry, I am not sure if you want to present only or if you are open to criticism.