CLOSED

Comments

• jbohoh7jbohoh7 Jet Skiing into Atlantis
    jbohoh7 wrote: »

I'm sorry, but 'If you're not biased' and then posting the most fact-free Trump-adoring piece of drivel? Let's look at the facts.
    The first statement is that the economy in the US started booming when Trump got his presidency. Fact? Negative, he got to power in 2016, the economy (and stock market) had already been booming for 4 (!) years, you know under the Obama admin. If you actually care for the numbers:
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Economy_of_the_United_States#21st_century

And I guess you've also missed the fact that the stockmarkets took a historic plunge in december 2018. Januari has had a positive result, that's good. But it's far from the Trump-magic this 'well informed' writer states. Unemployment in Canada may be around 5,6 percent, in the US it's about 4. That's definately NOT 'almost 50%' difference. It doesn't work like that in percentages, and even if it did he'd be off bij about 25%. 'The rest of the world is off green energy'? Really? That's odd, then Europe, China, Indonesia are all not parts of the world anymore? Becouse here we're full on going for the Paris agreement.
    By the by you may also have noted that the trade-war and government shutdown haven't helped the American economy. Numbers of new jobs AND first-time request for unemployments benefits have risen sharply. The big question is (also) how the current extreme cold will affect the US economy. We'll see that next month.

Another interesting fact is that the unemployment in Canada is at an all time low, compared to the one in the US going slightly up (due to forementioned reasons), but more interestingly the unemployment in the US has Always been (from the 1960's) a few percent point lower then in Canada.

This Lawrence Solomon doesn't know his arse from his elbow, that's for sure, comparing apples with oranges. Playing into negative emotions whilst the country is doing better then ever before.

Whatever side you're on, perhaps it's time to actually stick to the facts. It really isn't that hard to fact-check these people.

You are entitled to your beliefs/opinions. Difference between your opinion and Mr. Solomon's is that someone is actually gettin Paid for posting their OPINION. Unless, of course, you do work for the News Media (Newsday, perhaps), or getting paid to post here.

The fact that someone is getting paid to utter opinions doesn't say anything about them, their quality, their intelligence. The radio hosts who called upon the Hutu's to start murdering the Tutsi's were getting paid to share their opinions, and what good did that do? I just showed you the facts. But I have no doubt even this post will prove to you that this Mr. Solomon is right and I'm wrong, because he's thinking what you're thinking (and getting paid for it, wow!) and I'm just someone on the internet you've never met and know absolutely nothing about, or what I'm getting paid for, so Solomon is right and I'm no doubt to your mind a communist.

Fact is that Mr. Solomon is lying. The start of the economic boost in the US is not a matter of opinion, it's a matter of fact and it started way before Trump. If you like it or not China is currently moving away from fossil fuels at a speed twice as fast as any other country. European nations, notably the northern ones, are fast moving into renewables. This says nothing about my or your political colour, these are facts and Mr. Solomon is denying those facts. Then it's not opniion anymore, it's lying. And in the olden days he'd have lost his job because of it.

I don't have beliefs, they're for the scared people. I have opinions on what works best in this world, but I'm far more calculating then you'd ever expect. Two months ago I had a bill pass in our government through very hard work, which will at least protect our democracy a bit more. What's your political experience? The fact that you in North America accept these fact free statements at face value is the biggest risk to your democracies.

Firstly, getting a bill passed through Gov't is nothing to brag about, any citizen in a free country can accomplish that feat. Secondly, Trinidad (if that's where you live) is a mess, politically, economically, crime, etc, again nothing to brag about. Thirdly, in your original post you referenced Wikipedia, right there you went off the rails. If that's where you get your facts, then good luck with that.

Don't even access what China is up too. Nobody will ever get the real story as to what's going on there. It's a heavily controlled society/Gov't. And their movements and plans are heavily guarded, not subject to Western scrutiny.

Everyone is trying to move away from petrol....not news.

You speak highly of "your" facts...well allow me to school/educate you on this:

There is a half glass of water sitting on the table. Is it Half Empty or Half Full? Well both are Facts. Yes, CommanderRoss, both are Facts! However, ask yourself, how can both statements be True Facts, when they are exact Opposites? Lesson/Answer: it's what you believe in, your opinion, it's Not Lying.

You can read/listen all you want on the internet/media/Hollywood, let me tell you I made more money in my retirement fund in 8 months of Trump, than I did, in 8 yrs, of Obama, statements to prove. Now that's the only quantitative fact I rely on.

Lastly, many people forget, US had only 2 options: Trump or Hillary. The better horse won!
  • DarthDimiDarthDimi Behind you!Moderator
    Lastly, many people forget, US had only 2 options: Trump or Hillary. The better horse won!

Only a very cynical man would state that like it's a good thing.
    DarthDimi wrote: »

After reading my entire post, that's what you got out of it? Well then, thank you for your character judgement, much obliged!
  • 4EverBonded4EverBonded the Ballrooms of Mars
    Of course we are all entitled to our opinions and U.S. citizens still have a democracy in place and can vote. More of us need to vote. That is one thing right there, an important issue. But, naturally we will disagree at times or even often. Especially when we have an extreme like the Trump administration. So we allow ourselves to disagree ... that is our freedom of speech. I abhor violence and hope that all disagreements could carry on without it turning into anything even uglier. Assault, threats, violence, rioting, doxxing people, all of that is not okay. The world we inhabit now has a tremendous amount of false stories being spread on social media, deliberately false, lies, distortions - all of that is not okay either.

You are still apparently in support of Trump, @jbohoh7, at this point in time. So we will not be in agreement. I do think that people posting facts is a good thing. I also appreciate links to articles, etc., from all sides of discussions. Some people will not be swayed, and I sense you are one of them. Well, I accept that and simply continue on. There probably will not be any meaty debate, but we all have the right to state our opinions and feelings in a civil, respectful way on this forum, on this thread.

There are plenty of concerns currently, in many areas, regarding the Trump administration. Withdrawing from the INF agreement is one, and it is a very serious concern indeed. But honestly, there are many other worrying actions and policies happening nearly all the time. I will try to save my posts here for the strongest developments, but it is hard to choose at times.

Anyway, I wish a satisfying, fruitful, and pleasant week to everybody here. New week, more news coming, and we must all find a way to discern what is true and what consequences may come. The U.S. and the U.K. are of course uppermost in my mind these days. But I do care about citizens in every country and welcome news about other places too.
    edited February 2019 Posts: 23,447

After reading my entire post, that's what you got out of it? Well then, thank you for your character judgement, much obliged!

I beg your forgiveness for not commenting on the entire post. I frankly believe you and @CommanderRoss have a good debate going there that doesn't require any interference from myself. Your final statement, however, caught my eye, so I decided to comment on that. I'm sure there's nothing wrong with that. Furthermore, character judgement? Nah, simply opinion, mate. Surely I'm allowed one of those, right? Looks like you have been fairly open and honest, speaking your mind, not mincing words and all that. Nothing wrong with me doing the same thing, right?

I'm also very happy for you. Financial gain is something most of us welcome. If that is indeed the direct product of Trump's politics, then great. Whether or not all Americans benefit from those same politics as you do and whether or not this money flow will continue uninterrupted for many more years, is, of course, another thing to be factored in when considering Trump's legacy. I think it's a tad naive to presume that Trump magically fixed everything in only about two years time, let alone in such a way that all Americans felt the results in a positive way.

But maybe I'm the cynical person here. That's fine. ;)

I beg your forgiveness for not commenting on the entire post. I frankly believe you and @CommanderRoss have a good debate going there that doesn't require any interference from myself. Your final statement, however, caught my eye, so I decided to comment on that. I'm sure there's nothing wrong with that. Furthermore, character judgement? Nah, simply opinion, mate. Surely I'm allowed one of those, right? Looks like you have been fairly open and honest, speaking your mind, not mincing words and all that. Nothing wrong with me doing the same thing, right?

I'm also very happy for you. Financial gain is something most of us welcome. If that is indeed the direct product of Trump's politics, then great. Whether or not all Americans benefit from those same politics as you do and whether or not this money flow will continue uninterrupted for many more years, is, of course, another thing to be factored in when considering Trump's legacy. I think it's a tad naive to presume that Trump magically fixed everything in only about two years time, let alone in such a way that all Americans felt the results in a positive way.

But maybe I'm the cynical person here. That's fine. ;)

Forgiveness is not necessary, you are entitled to your opinion, and you should not have to apologize for that.

With regards to your comments, I only can state my personal experiences, and if it helps others understand things better, well great, if others think I'm cuckoo then that's for you to decide.

My views on Gov't and politics and their purpose may be different to yours, but that's fine I would like to hear how you arrived at your opinion. If you believe Hillary would have been the better horse, then say so. Explain how much better the economy, jobs report, illegal immigration, etc would be. Or are you just parroting CNN or Fox commentators.

Not everyone is going to benefit from Gov't policies. Never have, never will. Some do and some don't. Never will satisfy everyone. So just because you didn't profit or benefit from Trump shouldn't mean you go all character assassination on people you don't really know or have met.

If you claim to be a cynical person yourself, well that's your call. Only you can judge yourself.
    I believe I can see where our misunderstanding comes from, @jbohoh7. You see, I'd never claim that Clinton would have been a better president at all. That's the entire point, really. America had to choose between two exceptionally weak or negative entities; one of these winning from the other is much less a victory to be celebrated than it is the tragic result of having no decent option at all. And that is what made me very cynical in the first place. I wanted neither, but alas the system is such that it really must come down to a binary choice in the end. I hope that clarifies things.
    I believe I can see where our misunderstanding comes from, @jbohoh7. You see, I'd never claim that Clinton would have been a better president at all. That's the entire point, really. America had to choose between two exceptionally weak or negative entities; one of these winning from the other is much less a victory to be celebrated than it is the tragic result of having no decent option at all. And that is what made me very cynical in the first place. I wanted neither, but alas the system is such that it really must come down to a binary choice in the end. I hope that clarifies things.

So, after calling me cynical for saying "the better horse won", you're bring in the "fact" now, that both candidates were flawed? I think you have moved your position to that of Anti-Trump to now neutral and impartial? I seriously doubt you think that. Cause, if I were bashing Trump (ie. pro Clinton), you would not have called me cynical.

But if your explanation gives you solace. then you go with that.

Having said that, allow me to enlighten you on who was the flawed candidate. That would be Clinton and only Clinton. The Clintons have been in law & politics for decades, 35+ years, that's a really long time.. They have a legit record of gov't experience to assess their past performance. Trump on the other hand had no, zero, nada, political record or experience. How can you access someone with no record? That's like condemning a student on day one, before he/she even write the final exam. Not a wise move, I think.
    edited February 2019 Posts: 12,459
    So here is a semi long thread, but fairly clearly written, on the U.S. withdrawing from the INF agreement. If anyone is interested, here you go. Otherwise, just skip this.
    https://threadreaderapp.com/thread/1091488251624546304.html

How can you assess someone with no record? What a fine point. As for experience, Trump simply sold many people on his character from The Apprentice. He is not a successful businessman; that was another facade. He became president without a thorough vetting or assessment. And it's a shame, a huge flaw that I hope is never repeated.

But let's agree that we could argue this forever, basically, and move on to other subjects here.
    Trump on the other hand had no, zero, nada, political record or experience. How can you access someone with no record? That's like condemning a student on day one, before he/she even write the final exam. Not a wise move, I think.

And yet you are giving this man the thumbs up for the good things that have come your way. That's like calling a student the next prodigy on day one, and so on. Not a wise move either.
    So, after calling me cynical for saying "the better horse won", you're bring in the "fact" now, that both candidates were flawed? I think you have moved your position to that of Anti-Trump to now neutral and impartial? I seriously doubt you think that. Cause, if I were bashing Trump (ie. pro Clinton), you would not have called me cynical.

I wouldn't have called you cynical if you had been bashing Clinton either. Who I'm calling cynical here is the person who says that the best horse has won when the "contest" was between these two. That's like saying "the best horse has won" if Nic Cage was chosen as the next James Bond and the only other candidate was Justin Bieber. No need to be on the offence. I'm happy for you that good things are happening to you and I'm not attacking you as such. I'm just saying that it's quite a cynical thing to do to celebrate the victory of Trump in what may very well have been one of the craziest, most ludicrous presidential elections in the history of the USA.

I have a feeling we're going in circles here so we might as well abandon this discussion for now. It's unlikely that either of us is going to re-assess his position and besides, I'm still convinced you're not reading my "cynicism" correctly. Also, you're apparently taking far more offence at my comment than was ever intended, if any. I don't want to blow this thing out of proportion.

Only the future will tell who is right here, and my guess is we'll both be proven wrong and right at the same time.
    edited February 2019 Posts: 65
    https://torontosun.com/opinion/columnists/marin-canadas-reputation-hurt-by-trudeaus-lecturing-and-finger-wagging

The English teacher, Canadian Prime Minister, and World Media "darling" strutting his stuff, lapping up all the attention and "King of the selfies" was all the rage and few years ago. Looks like not so much now eh!
  • CommanderRossCommanderRoss The bottom of a pitch lake in Eastern Trinidad, place called La Brea

I'm sorry, but 'If you're not biased' and then posting the most fact-free Trump-adoring piece of drivel? Let's look at the facts.
    The first statement is that the economy in the US started booming when Trump got his presidency. Fact? Negative, he got to power in 2016, the economy (and stock market) had already been booming for 4 (!) years, you know under the Obama admin. If you actually care for the numbers:
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Economy_of_the_United_States#21st_century

And I guess you've also missed the fact that the stockmarkets took a historic plunge in december 2018. Januari has had a positive result, that's good. But it's far from the Trump-magic this 'well informed' writer states. Unemployment in Canada may be around 5,6 percent, in the US it's about 4. That's definately NOT 'almost 50%' difference. It doesn't work like that in percentages, and even if it did he'd be off bij about 25%. 'The rest of the world is off green energy'? Really? That's odd, then Europe, China, Indonesia are all not parts of the world anymore? Becouse here we're full on going for the Paris agreement.
    By the by you may also have noted that the trade-war and government shutdown haven't helped the American economy. Numbers of new jobs AND first-time request for unemployments benefits have risen sharply. The big question is (also) how the current extreme cold will affect the US economy. We'll see that next month.

Another interesting fact is that the unemployment in Canada is at an all time low, compared to the one in the US going slightly up (due to forementioned reasons), but more interestingly the unemployment in the US has Always been (from the 1960's) a few percent point lower then in Canada.

This Lawrence Solomon doesn't know his arse from his elbow, that's for sure, comparing apples with oranges. Playing into negative emotions whilst the country is doing better then ever before.

Whatever side you're on, perhaps it's time to actually stick to the facts. It really isn't that hard to fact-check these people.

You are entitled to your beliefs/opinions. Difference between your opinion and Mr. Solomon's is that someone is actually gettin Paid for posting their OPINION. Unless, of course, you do work for the News Media (Newsday, perhaps), or getting paid to post here.

The fact that someone is getting paid to utter opinions doesn't say anything about them, their quality, their intelligence. The radio hosts who called upon the Hutu's to start murdering the Tutsi's were getting paid to share their opinions, and what good did that do? I just showed you the facts. But I have no doubt even this post will prove to you that this Mr. Solomon is right and I'm wrong, because he's thinking what you're thinking (and getting paid for it, wow!) and I'm just someone on the internet you've never met and know absolutely nothing about, or what I'm getting paid for, so Solomon is right and I'm no doubt to your mind a communist.

Fact is that Mr. Solomon is lying. The start of the economic boost in the US is not a matter of opinion, it's a matter of fact and it started way before Trump. If you like it or not China is currently moving away from fossil fuels at a speed twice as fast as any other country. European nations, notably the northern ones, are fast moving into renewables. This says nothing about my or your political colour, these are facts and Mr. Solomon is denying those facts. Then it's not opniion anymore, it's lying. And in the olden days he'd have lost his job because of it.

I don't have beliefs, they're for the scared people. I have opinions on what works best in this world, but I'm far more calculating then you'd ever expect. Two months ago I had a bill pass in our government through very hard work, which will at least protect our democracy a bit more. What's your political experience? The fact that you in North America accept these fact free statements at face value is the biggest risk to your democracies.

Firstly, getting a bill passed through Gov't is nothing to brag about, any citizen in a free country can accomplish that feat. Secondly, Trinidad (if that's where you live) is a mess, politically, economically, crime, etc, again nothing to brag about. Thirdly, in your original post you referenced Wikipedia, right there you went off the rails. If that's where you get your facts, then good luck with that.

Don't even access what China is up too. Nobody will ever get the real story as to what's going on there. It's a heavily controlled society/Gov't. And their movements and plans are heavily guarded, not subject to Western scrutiny.

Everyone is trying to move away from petrol....not news.

You speak highly of "your" facts...well allow me to school/educate you on this:

There is a half glass of water sitting on the table. Is it Half Empty or Half Full? Well both are Facts. Yes, CommanderRoss, both are Facts! However, ask yourself, how can both statements be True Facts, when they are exact Opposites? Lesson/Answer: it's what you believe in, your opinion, it's Not Lying.

You can read/listen all you want on the internet/media/Hollywood, let me tell you I made more money in my retirement fund in 8 months of Trump, than I did, in 8 yrs, of Obama, statements to prove. Now that's the only quantitative fact I rely on.

You're telling me the numbers on Wikipedia are wrong because they're on Wikipedia? Well, try this link:
    https://www.thebalance.com/us-gdp-by-year-3305543
    If the glass is half full (your example) and I would say it's half empty, we're both right. But Mr. Solomon is saying it's 25%. And that's called lying, because we both now it's 50%. Read the text again and you'll find he's not even hiding it. That you can't fathom China is not interesting, nor part of the point. I'll again hand you Germany (not that hard to understand country) which is working hard to get rid of fossil fuels and CO2 emissions. You're saying everyone is? Well, Mr. Solomon (and your Mr. Trump) are saying the opposite. And that, again, was my point. HE IS LYING. That's the point, not the opnions, not the political preferences, but someone who's making a point by distorting facts. I find it incredible worrysome that you can't give a toss, that you find opinions more important then facts.
    Yes, you made more in your retirement fund in the Trump era then under Obama, good for you, the stockamarket skyrocketed and if that was all there was to it then you'd be right. But that was not the question. If you look at the numbers you can probably see that the increase began before 2016. That would make Mr. Solomon a lyar and I'd be right. And if I'm right about the future, your jump in fortune may be short-lived, as Mr. Trump is gambling that all on his prestige (Wall, trade war with China). But that's politics again, and then we enter the area of opinions.
    Oh, and no, I'm not from Trinidad, the country you're apparently an expert on. Try to find my username in a Fleming novel and you know where that comes from, this is a Bond forum after all.
    Yes, any civillian can get a bill passed, but how many actually do? It means a majority of the representatives agree. Oh, and in my far less corrupt country then yours that doesn't mean using a lot of money, but facts and arguments.
  • CommanderRossCommanderRoss The bottom of a pitch lake in Eastern Trinidad, place called La Brea
    https://torontosun.com/opinion/columnists/marin-canadas-reputation-hurt-by-trudeaus-lecturing-and-finger-wagging

The English teacher, Canadian Prime Minister, and World Media "darling" strutting his stuff, lapping up all the attention and "King of the selfies" was all the rage and few years ago. Looks like not so much now eh!

See, you don't need to fabricate stuff to be critical of Trudeau. At least this guy bases his opinions on facts. A million times better than that Solomon guy.

The only thing I wonder if it's such a bad thing to oppose the Saouds. After all, they're just as much dictators suppressing their own people as the Kim's in North Korea. The difference only beeing NK was already at war with the West (UN) and the Saouds sell us their oil cheap. I don't mind if ethics come before economics sometimes.

On India though I agree, what a stupid thing to do. (yes, opinion there).
    edited February 2019 Posts: 12,459
    New subpoena - but not from Mueller.
    I'm grateful to the federal prosecutors for this subpoena. They are going after everything. Every possible corruption that happened with Trump's inaugeration.

Note the mention of money laundering. I keep bringing that up because it is one key to Trump, and investigations into that will not go away. I believe this went on for many years and much of Trump's inaugeration was also a scam.

Here is an informative thread:

Also here:

Article within states in part:
    The wide-ranging subpoena from the Manhattan US attorney's office requires the committee to turn over documents related to virtually every donor or donation, attendee at a committee event, piece of paperwork related to the legal requirements attached to donations and even "the possibility of" donations made by foreign nationals.
    It discloses that prosecutors are investigating a litany of potential crimes: conspiracy against the US, false statements, mail fraud, wire fraud, money laundering, inaugural committee disclosure violations, and violations of laws prohibiting contributions by foreign nations and contributions in the name of another person, also known as straw donors.
    But Mr. Solomon is saying it's 25%. And that's called lying,

Journalist do not lie. What's the matter with you? Don't you watch CNN? Cause that's what they preach.

Journalist do not lie. What's the matter with you? Don't you watch CNN? Cause that's what they preach.

Was that the best respons you managed to come up with?
    jobo wrote: »

Is that the best "call out" you can make? Unless you work for CNN.... (and here comes the mob)
  • Creasy47Creasy47 In Cuba with Natalya.Moderator

Is that the best "call out" you can make? Unless you work for CNN.... (and here comes the mob)

Without making any assumptions, where do you get your news from?
    Creasy47 wrote: »
    Without making any assumptions, where do you get your news from?

Most of the popular sites, local and global (ie. CNN/MSNBC/ABC..and FOX). I happen to watch, when it comes to politics, both liberal and conservative bias news. I believe when you watch both sides is only when you get a true picture of a story. You need that for my second reason.

The second reason, is that I watch for investment purposes. So far Fox Business News has given better advice, in that respect, than CNN Money/Bloomberg (which to me is the same, if you didn't know). Just my opinion.

Hope that answers your question.
  • Oh. you know, he reads them all. Just like Sarah Palin...
  • j_w_pepperj_w_pepper Born on the bayou. I can still hear my old hound dog barkin'.
    Sarah Palin knows how to read?
  • She claimed to. Back in the day...
    Oh. you know, he reads them all. Just like Sarah Palin...

That's a pretty juvenile comment there, buddy.

I was wondering when you would "decloak" yourself like a good Romulan. As, I believe we've tangled before and it took you awhile for your derogatory (Mr. Bill-Rapey Clinton) type comments to fly.

Well Mr. Muff, I happen to be fortunate enough to live in a country where they have satellite/cable TV, so that affords me to have 24hr access to many news channels across the network. They also invented something called a Remote, that I can flip through channels instantly. I also have Internet access that is not censored. So I can google news from around the world.

Maybe where you live you don't have or can't afford this type of access, or maybe Mommy and Daddy impose limits for you, cause you've been oppressed.

So sad.
    Oh. you know, he reads them all. Just like Sarah Palin...

That's a pretty juvenile comment there, buddy.

I was wondering when you would "decloak" yourself like a good Romulan. As, I believe we've tangled before and it took you awhile for your derogatory (Mr. Bill-Rapey Clinton) type comments to fly.

Well Mr. Muff, I happen to be fortunate enough to live in a country where they have satellite/cable TV, so that affords me to have 24hr access to many news channels across the network. They also invented something called a Remote, that I can flip through channels instantly. I also have Internet access that is not censored. So I can google news from around the world.

Maybe where you live you don't have or can't afford this type of access, or maybe Mommy and Daddy impose limits for you, cause you've been oppressed.

So sad.

Nobody masters the art of making juvenile comments better than you, that's for sure...

Nobody masters the art of making juvenile comments better than you, that's for sure...

Thank you.
  • edited February 2019 Posts: 3,564
    Nice straw men you're erecting there, Hoh7. Both my mother and father have passed on
    and I'm over 60 years of age myself, so you can forget your desire to have anything imposed on me by any parental figure. Seems to me I do owe you a response from the good ol' "Which President Do You Like Best?" days, as that thread was locked before I could respond to your request for me to prove that your hero, Benedict Donald, is actually working for the Russians.

My response: use your fabulous internet skills and look it up yourself. I'm not going to do your homework for you. Try Googling "Trump Money-laundering for the Russians" and see what you get. Or just wait for that noted life-long Republican, Robert Mueller, to finish his investigation and see how many members of the Trump Crime Family have ended up in jail. It won't be long coming...
    Nice straw men you're erecting there, Hoh7. Both my mother and father have passed on
    and I'm over 60 years of age myself, so you can forget your desire to have anything imposed on me by any parental figure. Seems to me I do owe you a response from the good ol' "Which President Do You Like Best?" days, as that thread was locked before I could respond to your request for me to prove that your hero, Benedict Donald, is actually working for the Russians.

My response: use your fabulous internet skills and look it up yourself. I'm not going to do your homework for you. Try Googling "Trump Money-laundering for the Russians" and see what you get. Or just wait for that noted life-long Republican, Robert Mueller, to finish his investigation and see how many members of the Trump Crime Family have ended up in jail. It won't be long coming...

Try googling corrupt politicians too while you're at it.

Good Luck with your prediction. There's always hope, but after 2+years, things might be fading.

True what they say. when you pass a certain age you start regressing?
  • Mueller's track record is pretty damn good so far. That's a horse it's pretty safe to bet on. And if you want to talk corrupt politicians, try looking at the Russian$$$-to NRA-to Republican congresscritters connection. I'm surprised that a site focusing on the fictional spy 007 doesn't make more of a play on real-world secret intelligence hijinks. The Russians have been a little too open about such things in the last several years and methinks they're overdue for some comeuppance. Go ahead, disagree. Prove me wrong.
This discussion has been closed.