Where does Craig go after Bond?

2»

Comments

People seem to forget Craig can also do a stage career.
  • RC7RC7
    Another excuse of a thread to dig the guy out.
  • TripAcesTripAces Universal Exports
    Walecs wrote: »
    I think the so-called Bond curse is BS. They say playing Bond makes you disappear, but let's face the facts:

- Connery starred in several classics following his Bond career.
    - Lazenby did pretty much nothing else, but he was not an actor to begin with and only played Bond once (in a movie which was regarded a classic Bond flick only several years after it was released).
    - Moore played the role until he was 1957, there's no wonder his career pretty much ended after that.
    - Dalton has starred in several TV shows such as Chuck and Penny Dreadful in prominent roles.
    - Brosnan is still making lots of films, and even though he does not star in classic movies his fans love him (recently on Reddit I saw people claiming they're going to watch his new movie, the one with Bautista in it, only because it stars Brosnan despite looking a garbage film)
    - We'll see what Craig wants to do after Bond 25, but he surely will take part in any roles he's interested in.

You're right about post-Bond. But during the actor's Bond tenure, it seems to be a little more difficult.
  • RemingtonRemington I'll do anything for a woman with a knife.
    Where does Craig go after Bond? It'd be nice if he does that sequel to Layer Cake.
    I would expect him to look after the baby so Mrs Craig can work a wee bit on her career as well.
  • mattjoesmattjoes Kicking: Impossible
    - Moore played the role until he was 1957, there's no wonder his career pretty much ended after that.

Look, I know he was fairly old to be playing Bond in AVTAK, but aren't you exaggerating a bit?
  • WalecsWalecs On Her Majesty's Secret Service
    edited July 2018 Posts: 3,157
    mattjoes wrote: »

Look, I know he was fairly old to be playing Bond in AVTAK, but aren't you exaggerating a bit?

:)) :)) Fixed it
    Remington wrote: »
    Where does Craig go after Bond? It'd be nice if he does that sequel to Layer Cake.

The LAYER CAKE sequel (Viva La Madness) is being developed as a 10-episode Netflix series starring Jason Statham.