Mission: Impossible - films and tv series

Comments

• DaltonCraig007DaltonCraig007 They say, "Evil prevails when good men fail to act." What they ought to say is, "Evil prevails."
    edited May 2018 Posts: 15,690
    @bondjames @doubleoego @0BradyM0Bondfanatic7 @DarthDimi @MajorDSmythe @Creasy47

New trailer on Wednesday. Thanks to @ClarkDevlin for the info.

32507957_1903417219689400_1237809265469554688_n.jpg
  • bondjamesbondjames You were expecting someone else?
    That looks fantastic. Love it!
  • ClarkDevlinClarkDevlin Martinis, Girls and Guns
    My compliments to the marketing team! What a poster! :O
  • Mendes4LyfeMendes4Lyfe The long road ahead
    This film look incredible. Cruise is sharper than ever, and the cast look like really good choices. It looks like the first epic MI film, on a huge scale with everyone involved. I can't wait, and the best bit is this only took 3 years after the last one, not four.
  • CraigMooreOHMSSCraigMooreOHMSS Dublin, Ireland
    My my, Rebecca Ferguson has got some long arms.
  • Mendes4LyfeMendes4Lyfe The long road ahead
    Maybe it's a fake arm like Simon Pegg had in MI4?
    She’s got a long arm of Justice. ;)
    Much prefer this one, personally.

DdKSrvNWkAI1UzK?format=jpg
  • mattjoesmattjoes Kicking: Impossible
    Tom Cruise looks a little chubby in the poster with the reddish hue, but otherwise it's pretty cool. The Eiffel tower one is nice as well. I appreciate how both convey a sense of spectacle.

• The person who did this needs to do the poster for Bond 25.
    Yet another trailer? Huuh, I must try to avoid this one, I already can´t wait for the film. But how can I avoid a trailer?
  • DaltonCraig007DaltonCraig007 They say, "Evil prevails when good men fail to act." What they ought to say is, "Evil prevails."
    boldfinger wrote: »
    Yet another trailer? Huuh, I must try to avoid this one, I already can´t wait for the film. But how can I avoid a trailer?

Sounds like an impossible mission. ;)
    Which has to be dealt with a specific force. Impossible mission force, to be specific. ;)
    Which has to be dealt with a specific force. Impossible mission force, to be specific. ;)

A very specific impossible mission force, which @boldfinger has acquired over a very long career. ;)
    Thank you for your support guys :-)).
  • bondjamesbondjames You were expecting someone else?
    Just close your eyes in the theatre @boldfinger. That's what I've been doing to date when the trailer shows up prior to other films, even if I look like an idiot doing it. I tried to close my ears too but as you can imagine, it was a near impossible task.
  • Creasy47Creasy47 In Cuba with Natalya.Moderator
    mission-excl.jpg

Should I watch tomorrow's trailer? Probably not. Will I watch it a few dozen times, knowing I shouldn't? Absolutely.
    bondjames wrote: »
    Just close your eyes in the theatre @boldfinger. That's what I've been doing to date when the trailer shows up prior to other films, even if I look like an idiot doing it. I tried to close my ears too but as you can imagine, it was a near impossible task.
    It won´t be shown in theaters over here until one or two weeks before release, so cinemas won´t be the problem. But the internet.... I can only quote @Creasy47´s post directly above :-)).

• Creasy47Creasy47 In Cuba with Natalya.Moderator
    bondjames wrote: »
    It won´t be shown in theaters over here until one or two weeks before release, so cinemas won´t be the problem. But the internet.... I can only quote @Creasy47´s post directly above :-)).

To be fair, if you want to go into this as blind as possible, you probably shouldn't be frequenting the thread specifically dedicated to it.

You goofballs!
    Great poster! Roll on trailer time tomorrow!!!!!
    RogueAgent wrote: »

Will you be seeing the film before 2021? ;)
    RogueAgent wrote: »

Will you be seeing the film before 2021? ;)

Lol! May see Bond 25 first! Lol!
  • Fire_and_Ice_ReturnsFire_and_Ice_Returns I am trying to get away from this mountan!
    Love the new posters, I'll be watching Fallout on my birthday, I won't miss this film at the cinema looks great.
    Some interesting Bond connections/homages/maybe just coincidences with the underwater escape and the helicopter carcasses in the snow.
    Looks absolutely stunning.
  • edited May 2018 Posts: 4,600
    +1

As a Bond fan, I almost feel guilty , looking forward to this movie so much.
  • 00Agent00Agent Any man who drinks Dom Perignon '52 can't be all bad.
    Amazing trailer.
  • BennyBenny In the shadowsAdministrator, Moderator
    Holy smokes that looks good.

One of my most anticipated movies of 2018. Certainly looks action packed. If it's as good as GP and RN then I'll be very happy.
    I'm wondering as well if this will be Henry Cavill's Bond audition. He certainly looks bulked up. Playing in a spy film, it might get the attention once more of EON.