Bond Fan Posters

Comments

• MurdockMurdock The minus world
    Murdock wrote: »
    Not quite a poster but something I randomly came up with.
    j6eRasGh.jpg

Really nice! This reminds me how long it's been since I watched YOLT. Are all the elements in this poster/image taken from the same film?

Thank you and no, I've used various sources. @ClarkDevlin helped me out with the Connery pose. :)

That makes it even better! Putting together an image from various sources can be quite the challenge. :-)

I did the same thing with this Brosnan image. I'm surprised how fast I made it. :D
    wGSmGAml.jpg
  • edited February 2018 Posts: 17,267
    j6eRasGh.jpg

Really nice! This reminds me how long it's been since I watched YOLT. Are all the elements in this poster/image taken from the same film?

Thank you and no, I've used various sources. @ClarkDevlin helped me out with the Connery pose. :)

That makes it even better! Putting together an image from various sources can be quite the challenge. :-)

I did the same thing with this Brosnan image. I'm surprised how fast I made it. :D
    wGSmGAml.jpg

Haven't seen that one – really good! Haven't done many images based on various sources, but on every occasion where I have, it's been difficult to find good source images. The best ones always seem to be too small to use!
  • ClarkDevlinClarkDevlin Martinis, Girls and Guns
    @Murdock is a wizard when it comes to things like these. Definitely one of the greatest photoshop artists I know.
    Haven't seen that one – really good! Haven't done many images based on various sources, but on every occasion where I have, it's been difficult to find good source images. The best ones always seem to be too small to use!

Thanks! Finding source images can be tough.

@Murdock is a wizard when it comes to things like these. Definitely one of the greatest photoshop artists I know.

Thank you good sir. :D
    Thank you good sir. :D
    My pleasure! :D
  • CigaretteLeiterCigaretteLeiter United States
    j6eRasGh.jpg

That's actually an image of the old Wikileaks HQ iirc
    Indeed it is. I love it's Bond inspired design. I love using it in my Bond artwork. I even used it for my Bond 25 teaser.
    XxvZf3Jl.jpg
  • AgentJamesBond007AgentJamesBond007 Vesper’s grave
    Quick cover I made for the new Bond novel.

gy5iakv6f4f01.png
  • 0BradyM0Bondfanatic70BradyM0Bondfanatic7 Quantum Floral Arrangements: "We Have Petals Everywhere"
    j6eRasGh.jpg
    I call this "What You Only Live Twice should have been," including an in shape Connery.
    gy5iakv6f4f01.png
    @AgentJamesBond007, that's seriously one of the best Bond fan arts I've ever seen. If you'd have shared this as the actual cover for the book I'd have believed you, because it comes off as that professionally done.
    j6eRasGh.jpg
    I call this "What You Only Live Twice should have been," including an in shape Connery.
    gy5iakv6f4f01.png
    @AgentJamesBond007, that's seriously one of the best Bond fan arts I've ever seen. If you'd have shared this as the actual cover for the book I'd have believed you, because it comes off as that professionally done.

Agreed...that is such a ConneryBond on that book-cover..both excellent work,wow !!
  • marketto007marketto007 Brazil
    DVzhgHhWkAUaYj6?format=jpg
  • 007isbond007isbond Belgium
    DVzhgHhWkAUaYj6?format=jpg

Fantastic ! :D
    vj46ixdishg01.png
  • JamesBondKenyaJamesBondKenya Danny Boyle laughs to himself
    That’s amazing
  • 0BradyM0Bondfanatic70BradyM0Bondfanatic7 Quantum Floral Arrangements: "We Have Petals Everywhere"
    Really great dust and glare effects there, @AgentJamesBond007.
    I love that!
  • GoldenGunGoldenGun Per ora e per il momento che verrà
    vj46ixdishg01.png

Simply stunning!
    MbYGzp3h.jpg
  • ThunderfingerThunderfinger Das Boot Hill
    Excellent. Who is the baldy?
    Excellent. Who is the baldy?

Thanks! and that's Yul Brynner.
    I thought so.
    Yul would've made for an interesting Blofeld.
    Yul would've made for an interesting Blofeld.

Yul would have been a brilliant villain full stop,but yep,you can see Blofeld in him straight away.

Shame they didn't get him in once Savalas out-priced himself,for DAF,unless of course he would have wanted too much money as well.

Yul as a Bond villain would been great. Shame it didn't happen. He must have been mentioned at some point, don't you think? Could easily see him being a fantastic Blofeld.
    edited March 2018 Posts: 15,423
    Agreed. Yul was born to be Blofeld. But, hey... they gave us Donald Pleasance, who posed no threat whatsoever for Bond. The only thing that made him significant was his facial scar. Other than that, Pleasance is a very uninteresting Blofeld to me. Charles Gray on the other hand was charismatic, despite bearing no offense with physicality. Savalas was near perfect... but I felt something was missing.
  • edited March 2018 Posts: 17,267
    Agreed. Yul was born to be Blofeld. But, hey... they gave us Donald Pleasance, who posed no threat whatsoever for Bond. The only thing that made him significant was his facial scar. Other than that, Pleasance is a very uninteresting Blofeld to me. Charles Gray on the other hand was charismatic, despite bearing no offense with physicality. Savalas was near perfect... but I felt something was missing.

Think Pleasance would have been better suited to play a Karl Stromberg type of movie villain than Blofeld himself. Also think Charles Gray brought a fun, charismatic Blofeld to the screen. Of all the actors and actresses Connery Bond shared screen time with, Gray was one of the better, in my opinion. Savalas was probably as perfect a Blofeld as we'll ever get.

Also - nice poster! :-)
    Happy Yuletide, 007.
    Well at least there’s always this image.

bae97dfb575fd6f8b8c52959cbaf579e--yul-brynner-sean-connery.jpg
    Well at least there’s always this image.

bae97dfb575fd6f8b8c52959cbaf579e--yul-brynner-sean-connery.jpg
    Looks as if Yul and Sean are about to get into a fight as a tag team against hundreds. :D
    Adjusting his cufflinks? Who does he think he is?