Big Chief Studios 1:6 Scale 007 figures.

Comments

barryt007 wrote: »
    RogueAgent wrote: »
    Shame about the LALD Sir Roger figure.
    The most important one from that film and its the worst,compared to Solitaire and Baron Samedi !!

Not a purchase for you then Barry007? Already decided that I will be getting the set. Awaiting my GoldFinger set to be delivered within the next couple of months!

Whats the cost of a set ,matey ?

The GoldFinger set cost around £590.00 but that was with a £40.00 discount as I purchased the set. Really excited to be receiving them soon. This is why I am so keen to get the Bond room done as it will give you all an idea of what I own in my collection.
    The most important one from that film and its the worst,compared to Solitaire and Baron Samedi !!

Not a purchase for you then Barry007? Already decided that I will be getting the set. Awaiting my GoldFinger set to be delivered within the next couple of months!

The GoldFinger set cost around £590.00 but that was with a £40.00 discount as I purchased the set. Really excited to be receiving them soon. This is why I am so keen to get the Bond room done as it will give you all an idea of what I own in my collection.

I must admit they will look good in your Bond den !!

Out of my price range though.

Certainly will, just looking forward to sharing some photo's with all you guys on what I have amassed over the years.

Certainly will, just looking forward to sharing some photo's with all you guys on what I have amassed over the years.

Me too old chum,me too !
  • MajorDSmytheMajorDSmythe "I tolerate this century, but I don't enjoy it."Moderator
    This will make one hell of a shelf display, but I don't even want to think of the total cost. That is why I will be cherry picking through the line.
    This will make one hell of a shelf display, but I don't even want to think of the total cost. That is why I will be cherry picking through the line.

I expect the LALD set to cost something very similar?
  • MajorDSmytheMajorDSmythe "I tolerate this century, but I don't enjoy it."Moderator

I guess it will be about the same. It depends on how many figures/sets they release. From what I remember of the original announcement, they are only interested in the Connery - Dalton eras for the time being.

I guess it will be about the same. It depends on how many figures/sets they release. From what I remember of the original announcement, they are only interested in the Connery - Dalton eras for the time being.

I didn't know that? Hopefully that will change very soon then?
  • ggl007ggl007 www.archivo007.com Spain, España
  • ClarkDevlinClarkDevlin Martinis, Girls and Guns
    This is what love looks like! I want more of this! :D
  • MurdockMurdock The minus world
    Who knew Goldfinger wore a fat suit? :))
    edited October 2017 Posts: 15,423
    Hey, if it makes him look intimidating, a man's got to do what a man's got to do. Just look at Don Corleone! :))
    ggl007 wrote: »

Loving the AG fat suit! Lol! Can't wait to get my set in the future!
    Review of Bond:

Review for Goldfinger:

Review for Odd Job:
    Received my set on Thursday, have not opened them yet as been mad busy at work this week and I am totally shattered. Will certainly fit in this weekend though for sure.
  • LeonardPineLeonardPine The Bar on the Beach
    Should have put the Sean doll on my Xmas list. The wife has got me a PS4 I didn't ask for....
    While I love it, I do hope we'd get a Dr. No Sean Connery doll with the full tuxedo.
  • bondjamesbondjames You were expecting someone else?
    While I love it, I do hope we'd get a Dr. No Sean Connery doll with the full tuxedo.
    Yes, a young DN Connery would be great, especially with cigarette prop.
    bondjames wrote: »
    @bondjames, you sir know your stuff! :D
  • bondjamesbondjames You were expecting someone else?
    Thank you good friend. I thought you'd like that one.
  • MurdockMurdock The minus world
    I hope they make a GoldenEye PTS Brosnan in black combat fatigues down the road.
    Thank you good friend. I thought you'd like that one.
    You certainly were right, old chap! :D
    Looking forward to having my set on full display in April 2018!
    edited December 2017 Posts: 13,866
    A pic I have found (not mine)...

fb_img_1509433069014fdjve.jpg

That would back up what BCS said about only concentrating on the classic Bonds, and not doing Brosnan & Craig until further down the line. So after Moore, its back to Connery (hardly surprising), then a double dose of Dalton.
  • royale65royale65 Caustic misanthrope reporting for duty.
    Very nice. You going to get both the Dalton ones Major?
    I'm going to try to. This could end up being a big range, and also an expensive range. So my plan is cherry pick the ones I want most.
  • royale65royale65 Caustic misanthrope reporting for duty.
    Indeed. Maybe one Connery, Moore and Dalton, would be ideal for me. (Santa, if you are up there.....)
    I was going to skip the Connery:Bond from GF, but seeing how it has turned out, I am having second thoughts. I'd rather it be Bond from FRWL, but BCS might not make Bond from each film.
    Opened my Goldfinger set yesterday, very impressed with them. Did not look inside the booklet but certainly will now. Plan to get all these sets for the mancave!!!
  • marketto007marketto007 Brazil
    BIG Chief Studios just confirmed on Twitter.

We would like to take this opportunity to wish all of our customers a very Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year 2018. We thank you for your continued support and look forward to bringing you even more new exciting products next year.

Coming early 2018 for pre-order.

DRp-tKnX4AAPcc9.jpg

DRp-u_qXUAAvkQm.jpg

DRp-wSPW0AAU6Dk.jpg