"Back of the net!": The Football Thread

Comments

At least Big Sam has been more positive at half time...first half was woeful.
  • Fire_and_Ice_ReturnsFire_and_Ice_Returns I am trying to get away from this mountan!
    edited December 2017 Posts: 23,570
  • edited December 2017 Posts: 19,339
    That Martina or whatever his name is ,is seriously shit...Salah is going past him for fun.
  • Fire_and_Ice_ReturnsFire_and_Ice_Returns I am trying to get away from this mountan!
    I was thinking the Everton kids midweek looked better than this team
    Showed some balls at least...apart from Pickford,Kenny,Sigurdsson and Rooney,this team are bottling it big time.
    Taking the game to City..something Everton should have done ..bad tactics since they knew Liverpool had a weak starting line-up.
    Hahahaha Lovren you arsehole....PENALTY !!
    Go Rooney !!!

Oh Liverpool,what have you done !?
    At only 1 - 0 there is always a chance

Looks like Mane's moment of selfishness could come back to bite Liverpool's arse.

Ooops....I don't think @TheWizardOfIce will be happy with another defensive shit display.
  • edited December 2017 Posts: 17,357
    I am loving the 1-1 result between Liverpool-Everton. After a shit game by Arsenal, this result is very, very welcome!

That Kenny looks solid. Is he a secured starter?
    (asking for my Fantasy team).
    I am loving the 1-1 result between Liverpool-Everton. After a shit game by Arsenal, this result is very, very welcome!

Indeed it is.
    But tbf Saints at home is a tough place to go..and who rescued us again ? The underrated and not appreciated Girou.

Kenny is usually behind Jagielka in the ranks but after that display who knows ? The lad took his chance.
    barryt007 wrote: »

Indeed it is.
    But tbf Saints at home is a tough place to go..and who rescued us again ? The underrated and not appreciated Girou.

Kenny is usually behind Jagielka in the ranks but after that display who knows ? The lad took his chance.

Giroud have 10 goals after 80 mins this season. The guy is the most underrated man in PL for christ sake! If there's one kind of game I could imagine him starting, it's away against the Saints!

Re: Kenny – it looks to be the same as the Christensen/Luiz situation at Chelsea, then. Hm…
  • TheWizardOfIceTheWizardOfIce 'One of the Internet's more toxic individuals'

Looks like Mane's moment of selfishness could come back to bite Liverpool's arse.

i blame selfish c**t Mane 100%. If the mods want to ban me fine I really couldn't give a f**k after watching that.

Well I say 100% - the real spastic who should take the blame is the biggest comedian to wear a pair of glasses since Groucho Marx - our alleged blue chip manager.

Just in case people have seen it, or have forgotten, this article should be etched on the tombstone of our season (which was been over for months by the way):

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/football/2017/08/06/jurgen-kloppthere-arent-five-better-centre-halves-already-have/

Just coming out with something aa ludicrous as that should see you banned for life from working in football as surely as if you had bummed your way through the under 11s shouldn't it?

I'm looking round the pub now. There are 3 birds, 5 blokes in their late fifties, a group of 4 lads and me. And I'd say for sure there 5 better defenders in this f*****g room than Lovren and Klavan let alone the entire planet.

The match panned exactly how everyone knew it would. They park the bus, we struggle to break them down and then we give them a goal for free. Big Sam must be sick as ultimately it took a moment of magic from Salah (which I'm sure @001 is still spunking over as we speak) to scrape us a draw.

We look world beaters when we get mug teams like West Ham and Spartak bending over and doing a goatse to invite us in. Against a team that's set up competently time and time and time again we are exposed as utterly inept.

Given Jurgen wrote this season off from the start when he didn't buy any defenders and sanctioned the bizarre Keita non-signing then fine. You've got two windows son. But if you're not sniffing the top of the table and with a much improved defence this time next year you can get your coat.

Personally I'd take Dyche now because I've seen us piss away too many points from winning positions to think that this court jester has anything in his locker to change the way he sets up but that's not going to happen.

I don't think even Utd getting a 6-0 raping is likely to improve my mood but City are welcome to give it a try.

i blame selfish c**t Mane 100%. If the mods want to ban me fine I really couldn't give a f**k after watching that.

Well I say 100% - the real spastic who should take the blame is the biggest comedian to wear a pair of glasses since Groucho Marx - our alleged blue chip manager.

Just in case people have seen it, or have forgotten, this article should be etched on the tombstone of our season (which was been over for months by the way):

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/football/2017/08/06/jurgen-kloppthere-arent-five-better-centre-halves-already-have/

Just coming out with something aa ludicrous as that should see you banned for life from working in football as surely as if you had bummed your way through the under 11s shouldn't it?

I'm looking round the pub now. There are 3 birds, 5 blokes in their late fifties, a group of 4 lads and me. And I'd say for sure there 5 better defenders in this f*****g room than Lovren and Klavan let alone the entire planet.

The match panned exactly how everyone knew it would. They park the bus, we struggle to break them down and then we give them a goal for free. Big Sam must be sick as ultimately it took a moment of magic from Salah (which I'm sure @001 is still spunking over as we speak) to scrape us a draw.

We look world beaters when we get mug teams like West Ham and Spartak bending over and doing a goatse to invite us in. Against a team that's set up competently time and time and time again we are exposed as utterly inept.

Given Jurgen wrote this season off from the start when he didn't buy any defenders and sanctioned the bizarre Keita non-signing then fine. You've got two windows son. But if you're not sniffing the top of the table and with a much improved defence this time next year you can get your coat.

Personally I'd take Dyche now because I've seen us piss away too many points from winning positions to think that this court jester has anything in his locker to change the way he sets up but that's not going to happen.

I don't think even Utd getting a 6-0 raping is likely to improve my mood but City are welcome to give it a try.

As I thought..i knew it would only be a matter of time before @TheWizardOfIce blew his top in frustration.

I don't think Klopp,Lovren or Kraven are his pin-up boys....those defenders are really shit ,I must say.

I thought we had a bad defence !

Go and lay in the snow for 5 mins,Wiz ;)
    edited December 2017 Posts: 9,117

I don't think Klopp,Lovren or Kraven are his pin-up boys....those defenders are really shit ,I must say.

Not having that.

Ok he was already lumbered with Lovren and Minger but he then managed to scour the farthest corners of the globe and unearth the only players who are actually shitter by discovering Karius and Klavvers so he's out of excuses with them.

Jurgen is like the Indiana Jones of finding shit players.

Not having that.

Ok he was already lumbered with Lovren and Minger but he then managed to scour the farthest corners of the globe and unearth the only players who are actually shitter by discovering Karius and Klavvers so he's out of excuses with them.

Raiders of the lost art (of defending).
    edited December 2017 Posts: 9,117

Not having that.

'Ragnar of the Lost Art'?

Just giving it a slight polish there.

We are like P&W old son coming out with comedy gems like 'There's a mouthful' or 'Yo mamma'.

Not having that.

'Ragnar of the Lost Art'?

Just giving it a slight polish there.

We are like P&W old son coming out with comedy gems like 'There's a mouthful' or 'Yo mamma'.

Indeed...,maybe we should pen the next Bond film ....From Klopp & Wenger with Love & Dropped Points...
  • TripAcesTripAces Universal Exports
    edited December 2017 Posts: 4,554
    Everton got dominated and walked away with a point despite doing nothing on the pitch. An official decided to hand them a point. That's the story of the game.
    TripAces wrote: »
    Everton got dominated and walked away with a point despite doing nothing on the pitch. An official decided to hand them a point. That's the story of the game.

Nah,the story of the game is Liverpool cocked it up.