Chat Thread - Free Discussion

Comments

• 007Blofeld007Blofeld In the freedom of the West.
    I wiped my browsing data and cleared cache, logged in again and the issue is resolved... very odd

No one knows what happened though?
    Creasy47 wrote: »
    FoxRox wrote: »
    What the heck happened to the site?!?

THINK ON YOUR SINS.

Ha ha!!
  • BMW_with_missilesBMW_with_missiles All the usual refinements.
    I was worried when I visited the homepage on another browser, and it loaded no problem so long as I didn't log in. I thought just my account was glitched. Then I saw that the most recent posts were from around 3 in the morning and realized that there's no way people could go that long without posting in the B25 thread. :D
  • 0BradyM0Bondfanatic70BradyM0Bondfanatic7 Quantum Floral Arrangements: "We Have Petals Everywhere"
    I was worried when I visited the homepage on another browser, and it loaded no problem so long as I didn't log in. I thought just my account was glitched. Then I saw that the most recent posts were from around 3 in the morning and realized that there's no way people could go that long without posting in the B25 thread. :D

@BMW_with_missiles, I switched browsers too at one point to investigate and could view the last updated version of the main page while automatically signed out (I went from Chrome to Safari on my Mac). Very strange.

The alert at the top of the page in the gray box points towards issues arising when trying to view the forum while logged in, so that explains perhaps why the "Fatal Error" only showed up on the browser you were already signed in on and not others.
  • BMW_with_missilesBMW_with_missiles All the usual refinements.
    edited August 2017 Posts: 3,000

@BMW_with_missiles, I switched browsers too at one point to investigate and could view the last updated version of the main page while automatically signed out (I went from Chrome to Safari on my Mac). Very strange.

The alert at the top of the page in the gray box points towards issues arising when trying to view the forum while logged in, so that explains perhaps why the "Fatal Error" only showed up on the browser you were already signed in on and not others.

I like to imagine that this sort of thing just comes down to somebody spilling coffee on something they shouldn't have and glitching it out.
  • 0BradyM0Bondfanatic70BradyM0Bondfanatic7 Quantum Floral Arrangements: "We Have Petals Everywhere"

I like to imagine that this sort of thing just comes down to somebody spilling coffee on something they shouldn't have and glitching it out.

I prefer the idea that @Creasy47 dressed up in a flamboyant blonde wig pretending he was Silva and hacked the site to crash it. But that's just the romantic adventurer in me.
  • ThunderfingerThunderfinger Das Boot Hill
    007Blofeld wrote: »
    I wiped my browsing data and cleared cache, logged in again and the issue is resolved... very odd

No one knows what happened though?

It was probably the Muhammad cartoon i posted.

And now the vampires will be onto us.
    QwYil.So.79.jpeg
  • BondJasonBond006BondJasonBond006 on fb and ajb
    edited August 2017 Posts: 9,020
  • MurdockMurdock The minus world
    You're all wrong. Some idiot was ripping circuits out of the MI6's servers.
    hLpvP5m.gif
    Murdock wrote: »
    You're all wrong. Some idiot was ripping circuits out of the MI6's servers.
    hLpvP5m.gif

He was frozen dead, last time I checked. I thawt we'd seen his end.
  • ThunderpussyThunderpussy My Secret Lair
    Kim Jung um is more a Bourne man . ;-)
    Kim Jung um is more a Bourne man . ;-)

It was Il who funded the Bourne series actually, because he wanted to strike back at the Bond brand after he saw how Korea was going to be depicted in DAD. Not many people know that bit of trivia, but Matt Damon even sends the family a Christmas card each year in thanks.
  • edited August 2017 Posts: 7
  • BondJasonBond006BondJasonBond006 on fb and ajb
    edited August 2017 Posts: 9,020
  • Mendes4LyfeMendes4Lyfe The long road ahead
    I don't believe there is a Harry Potter thread here, is there?
  • Mendes4LyfeMendes4Lyfe The long road ahead
    Oh, thanks @Murdock ;)
    Happy to help. :D
  • ThunderpussyThunderpussy My Secret Lair
    Wow , that's magic you're a Wizard @Murdock ;-)

@Thunderpussy I used the spell GoogleySearchious! =))
  • DragonpolDragonpol https://thebondologistblog.blogspot.com
    edited August 2017 Posts: 17,828
    Murdock wrote: »

@Thunderpussy I used the spell GoogleySearchious! =))

You're too modest, @Murdock. You invented the algorithm too!

• Fire_and_Ice_ReturnsFire_and_Ice_Returns I am trying to get away from this mountan!
    Debating whether to buy the Mayweather v McGregor fight my gut says it's a farce, anyone going to watch the fight?
    Debating whether to buy the Mayweather v McGregor fight my gut says it's a farce, anyone going to watch the fight?

Not a big sports guy, but the news of the event is hard to avoid. I think a lot of people are going to end up being disappointed, as it's gotten so hyped up. If either fighter is too good the fight will end quickly and people will feel ripped off, but at the same time it doesn't seem like a battle that can go on very long anyway so what should one expect? Both men have such big egos, I look forward to the fallout afterward as one of them tries to walk back their overconfidence.
  • DragonpolDragonpol https://thebondologistblog.blogspot.com
    edited August 2017 Posts: 17,828
    I hope Mayweather knocks the stuffing out of McGregor. That is all. I won't be watching the fight however as I have to work early yet again.
  • Creasy47Creasy47 In Cuba with Natalya.Moderator
    Couldn't care less about the fight, but my money is on the 49-0 boxer and not a first-time boxer.
    Won' be watching either, been a long busy week so it is beer and bed night for me after another run of 6 days pounding the pavement!
  • ThunderfingerThunderfinger Das Boot Hill
    wumo582306e577eb47.29433842.png
    Dragonpol wrote: »
    I hope Mayweather knocks the stuffing out of McGregor. That is all. I won't be watching the fight however as I have to work early yet again.

Where's your Irish spirit, @Dragonpol! ;)
  • Creasy47Creasy47 In Cuba with Natalya.Moderator

Plot twist: I dive into the ring in the final moments and lay both of them out with one hit each.
    Creasy47 wrote: »

Plot twist: I dive into the ring in the final moments and lay both of them out with one hit each.

'Announcing to the ring for a surprise entrance, a fighter known only as "The Man on Fire!" Let's hear it for him, folks!'