Denbigh's Ministry Of Art

Comments

• DenbighDenbigh UK
    =bg= wrote: »
    yeah a nice 1920 x 1080 of just the MI6 logo!

I'm sure you could find that online...
  • ClarkDevlinClarkDevlin Martinis, Girls and Guns
    Could you do a poster depicting Brosnan's fifth outing as Bond?
  • DenbighDenbigh UK

Yeah sure, any preference on title or cast? :)
    Denbigh wrote: »

Yeah sure, any preference on title or cast? :)
    Elizabeth Hurley for the Bond Girl, Xander Berkeley for the villain, if that's satisfactory. :)
  • DenbighDenbigh UK
    edited October 2020 Posts: 5,869
    [removed]
  • jake24jake24 Sitting at your desk, kissing your lover, eating supper with your familyModerator
    Excellent!
    Wait den your taking requests? I have an unusual request for bond that I wonder if you would be willing to do...
  • DenbighDenbigh UK
    Risico007 wrote: »
    Wait den your taking requests? I have an unusual request for bond that I wonder if you would be willing to do...

Try me... :)
  • ThunderfingerThunderfinger Das Boot Hill
    I like it.
  • edited May 2017 Posts: 9,770

ok I am going to kind of give you what I would love but I will let you choose which of the following you actually want to do (of course a poster with all 3 would be amazing)

Ok here it is

Daniel Craig as James Bond
    Hilary Duff as a Bond Girl (she's a celeb crush who isn't an amazing actress but I love her)
    Caity Lotz as a Bond Girl

The Hildebrand Rarity as a title

(and as in added bonus on the bottom "Title song by Yes" you do that and seriously I would be super happy)

Or if you hate the idea above a second idea I have but neither the talent nor ability of you is taking my top 4 favorite actors who could be Bond in Bond 25 and match them with the 4 remaining Fleming titles

top 4 actors

1. Daniel Craig
    2. Michael Fassbender
    3. Tom Hardy
    4. Tom Hiddleston

obviously the final four short story titles are Risico The Hildebrand Rarity The Property of a Lady and 007 in New York

or a third bond idea box art for Colonel Sun the Video Game

(or a kick ass MacGyver poster for the upcoming Season 2 if you don't want to do Bond)
  • DenbighDenbigh UK

ok I am going to kind of give you what I would love but I will let you choose which of the following you actually want to do (of course a poster with all 3 would be amazing)

Ok here it is

Daniel Craig as James Bond
    Hilary Duff as a Bond Girl (she's a celeb crush who isn't an amazing actress but I love her)
    Caity Lotz as a Bond Girl

The Hildebrand Rarity as a title

(and as in added bonus on the bottom "Title song by Yes" you do that and seriously I would be super happy)

Or if you hate the idea above a second idea I have but neither the talent nor ability of you is taking my top 4 favorite actors who could be Bond in Bond 25 and match them with the 4 remaining Fleming titles

top 4 actors

1. Daniel Craig
    2. Michael Fassbender
    3. Tom Hardy
    4. Tom Hiddleston

obviously the final four short story titles are Risico The Hildebrand Rarity The Property of a Lady and 007 in New York

or a third bond idea box art for Colonel Sun the Video Game

(or a kick ass MacGyver poster for the upcoming Season 2 if you don't want to do Bond)

Ah cool ideas :) I think the Hilary Duff one, I'm not sure how I could work with that just cause I can't really visualise it myself but I love your ideas :D I'll definitely try and achieve the four Bond 25 posters and the video game art. I'll see what I can come up with.
    I figured as much but you could use Caity lotz maybe.... although Title song by yes would be fantastic regardless of which poster :D but look forward to the artwork in whatever you do.
  • DenbighDenbigh UK
    [removed]
    Beautiful
    Max, that is outstanding.
  • DenbighDenbigh UK
    [removed]
  • jake24jake24 Sitting at your desk, kissing your lover, eating supper with your familyModerator
    Mesmerizing!
    That s terrific.
  • DenbighDenbigh UK
    Thank you guys :)
  • bondjamesbondjames You were expecting someone else?
    They are both excellent, but the Hiddleston one is truly outstanding. I love the moody & cool, dark simplicity of it. It sort of reminds me of the CR & Mad Men title sequences. Lovely stuff @Denbigh.
  • DenbighDenbigh UK
    007___tom_hardy_as_007_concept_poster_by_sirturn-dbbix4i.jpg

007 - Tom Hardy as 007 Concept Poster

@Risico007 I was going to put one of the unsued Fleming titles, but I feel like it worked better without. It was going to be 'The Hildebrand Rarity' :)
    Amazing can you do a second poster with the title :)
  • TripAcesTripAces Universal Exports
    @Risico007, hows this for the first one? :)

risico___tom_hiddleston_as_007_concept_poster_by_sirturn-dba6id3.jpg

Risico - Tom Hiddleston as 007 Concept Poster

Love it, love all the work done here.

But Hiddleston sure looks like he ate something that doesn't agree with him. LOL.
  • DragonpolDragonpol https://thebondologistblog.blogspot.com
    Great stuff!
    Another good one.
    I bloody love all your work!! :D
  • DenbighDenbigh UK
    Ah thank you guys! :D
  • DenbighDenbigh UK
    [removed]
  • 0BradyM0Bondfanatic70BradyM0Bondfanatic7 Quantum Floral Arrangements: "We Have Petals Everywhere"
    That's awesome, @Denbigh, possibly my favorite thing you've done. It has a really nice aged look, and I love the textures that are parchment-like overlaying it. It definitely gives off that pirate feeling.
  • DenbighDenbigh UK
    [removed]