No Time To Die: Production Diary

Comments

j_w_pepper wrote: »
    Someone on the German aircraft discussion board flugzeugforum.de calling himself "Hueyrob" claims some inside knowledge, stating that the heli WILL survive the filming and is to be used for close-ups of the actors in aerial scenes, for which it will be installed in front of a green screen next week. For what it's worth.

This is all bizarre. If this is true then they are filming Bond 25 very soon. But Craig schedule is still pretty full isn't it? I thought Eon were doing some theatre work again? Still no distributor?
  • QuantumOrganizationQuantumOrganization We have people everywhere
    RC7 wrote: »
    fjdinardo wrote: »
    I really do think EON has been secretly doing some work on Bond 25 that we don't know about.

As I said a day or two ago, they are working on it.

latest?cb=20131125095025

• Mendes4LyfeMendes4Lyfe The long road ahead
    Again, promotion for the next actor being unveiled. Barbara doesn't have to be there for that.
    Someone on the German aircraft discussion board flugzeugforum.de calling himself "Hueyrob" claims some inside knowledge, stating that the heli WILL survive the filming and is to be used for close-ups of the actors in aerial scenes, for which it will be installed in front of a green screen next week. For what it's worth.
    I don't believe this. Unless, Eon gave him a copy of the script?

• DonnyDB5DonnyDB5 Buffalo, New York
    Again, promotion for the next actor being unveiled. Barbara doesn't have to be there for that.

Really starting to wonder if you're indeed right. Praying you're wrong.

@Mendes4Lyfe sorry but don't think this is the unveiling of Aidan Turner as Bond :P
    Having a non-flyer for close ups and green screen does make sense. but next week?
    edited February 2017 Posts: 1,187
    Article from the Express:

"It's been reported that bosses have all the plot details lined up - and have secured a helicopter that will be blown up as part of a huge stunt."

Producers are thought to have finished-up the script and have already purchased the chopper from an aeronautical museum in Wernigerode in the German state of Saxony-Anhalt.

The model, a Bell UH-1D or Huey, was introduced in 1959 worldwide including by the US Air Force in the Vietnam War.

It’s not particularly airworthy nowadays, which is perhaps why it’s been chosen - so it can simply be blown to pieces.

"Museum director Clemens Aulich, 55, told CEN that the aircraft is “functional” but cannot fly on its own power."

"It is now allegedly set to be transferred to London Heathrow ahead of James Bond filming in a few weeks, according to local media."

http://www.express.co.uk/entertainment/films/765249/James-Bond-25-news-updates-first-look-photos-on-set-filming-production-Daniel-Craig
    I'm still having trouble believing all this, no news whatsoever and then FILMING in a few weeks time - it just can't be.
    edited February 2017 Posts: 1,187
    tanaka123 wrote: »
    I'm still having trouble believing all this, no news whatsoever and then FILMING in a few weeks time - it just can't be.
    They say It can't be flyed on it's own, which leads me to believe it won't be used to introduce a new actor.
  • edited February 2017 Posts: 4,325
    They say It can't be flyed on it's own, which leads me to believe it won't be used to introduce a new actor.

Yes, maybe the game is afoot. If filming is happening in a few weeks then Bond 25 is coming out in summer 2018! Maybe the wrist slashing comments were a calculated ruse to throw everyone off the scent with the email hacks on Spectre in mind! But I'm still to be convinced that Bond 25 is truly this far in development given Barber's 3-4 year cycle comments.
  • doubleoegodoubleoego #LightWork

And yet you're happy to believe some random nobody on reddit.
  • Last_Rat_StandingLast_Rat_Standing Long Neck Ice Cold Beer Never Broke My Heart
    Either the article is rubbish in regards to upcoming filming or EON has really put any sort of lid in regards to any sort of news leaking in the wake of the SP leaks
  • jake24jake24 Sitting at your desk, kissing your lover, eating supper with your familyModerator

Yes, maybe the game is afoot. If filming is happening in a few weeks then Bond 25 is coming out in summer 2018!
    We're getting ahead of ourselves here.
    Filming most certainly is not happening in a few weeks.
    jake24 wrote: »

Yes, maybe the game is afoot. If filming is happening in a few weeks then Bond 25 is coming out in summer 2018!
    We're getting ahead of ourselves here.

Absolutely, I don't think Bond 25 is about to go into production.
  • Mendes4LyfeMendes4Lyfe The long road ahead

But it can be used to film a little short of something or other, for promotional purposes. We live in a social media age after all. I'm thinking "announcement video" of some sort.
    doubleoego wrote: »

And yet you're happy to believe some random nobody on reddit.
    I didn't say I was happy.

If they wanted to put a better lid on things, then a non disclosure clause re the purchase of the chopper would have been the way forward.
    Unless its wonderful marketing and they are using the chopper as a vehicle (pardon the pun) to stir up cheap publicity? All very interesting

The operative word was believe.
  • This won't have anything to do with bond 25
  • jake24jake24 Sitting at your desk, kissing your lover, eating supper with your familyModerator
    jamesdut wrote: »
    This won't have anything to do with bond 25
    Not according to its owner.
  • edited February 2017 Posts: 850
    Can an german can translate the official statement of the museum : https://www.facebook.com/LuftfahrtmuseumWernigerode/?hc_ref=NEWSFEED&fref=nf ?
    Facebook translation:
    The James Bond fever is rampant in the harz!
    Even after the James Bond Club Germany - news attention to us, we are happy to confirm once again that we are the current production of the new agents strip with one of our helicopter. The Bell Uh-1 D from a production company was bought, can't be viewed as they dismantled for transport is ready, but we have in our hangar 3 another type of helicopter that can be visited! We will, of course, you holding up to date with our helicopter what happened
  • edited February 2017 Posts: 4,600
    delete

Ooh Aren't you clever? I had no idea cared so much about what I typed such a long time ago?

edited February 2017 Posts: 11,139

Ooh Aren't you clever? I had no idea cared so much about what I typed such a long time ago?

You have an interesting concept of time. I don't care so much about what you wrote it's just that what you wrote was ridiculous enough to stand out; or rather stick out like a sore thumb.
  • RC7RC7

What's with the bitching? Put your man bag away.
    RC7 wrote: »

What's with the bitching? Put your man bag away.
    I suppose you think you're tough in front of a computer screen? In the words of Elliot Carver "Pathetic."
  • dominicgreenedominicgreene The Eternal QOS Defender
    YRyVG.gif