All the Bond Actors in One Movie!

Comments

I have to say @scottishguy1972 that you have serious talent and that is one of the best montages i have EVER seen in my 46 years.....that is EON quality work and shows your dedication and intelligence....well done,i salute you ,i really do.... ^:)^ ^:)^ ^:)^
  • barryt007 wrote: »
    I have to say @scottishguy1972 that you have serious talent and that is one of the best montages i have EVER seen in my 46 years.....that is EON quality work and shows your dedication and intelligence....well done,i salute you ,i really do.... ^:)^ ^:)^ ^:)^

Really? You have me blushing here! Thanks so much for the most fantastic compliment! That has just made all the hard work and last year so worthwhile! Please pass this on! Would love to get more feed back like that! Thanks again!
    Oh i will....we need more ,you need to show this to the 'Bond people' seriously !!
    Oh i will....we need more ,you need to show this to the 'Bond people' seriously !!

That would be a dream come true! I guess I just need to hope that this site would feature it! I can't seem to get their attention or feedback! The ticket just keeps saying its open!

Well i will plug it to people i know...
  • DarthDimiDarthDimi Behind you!Moderator
    That is a nice edit you pulled together, @scottishguy1972! I'm honestly in awe. Very complicated thing to do but you absolutely nailed it!
  • DarthDimi wrote: »
    That is a nice edit you pulled together, @scottishguy1972! I'm honestly in awe. Very complicated thing to do but you absolutely nailed it!

Thanks so much! I so appreciate that!

Well i will plug it to people i know...

I have just joined so I really appreciate that! Thanks!

• Thanks again everyone!
  • ggl007ggl007 www.archivo007.com Spain, España
    Nice concept, @scottishguy1972! It actually reminds me these two works that combine action from one Bond to another...

Happy to see more of your work ;)
  • ThunderfingerThunderfinger Das Boot Hill
    Final proof that all Bond villains were SPECTRE members. Bravo!
  • ggl007 wrote: »
    Nice concept, @scottishguy1972! It actually reminds me these two works that combine action from one Bond to another...

Thanks so much for the compliments, glad you enjoyed it!

• Final proof that all Bond villains were SPECTRE members. Bravo!

Great feedback, thanks very much!

• Does anyone know how long does it take the site to reply to an open ticket? Would love them to feature this on the site!
  • ggl007 wrote: »

Thanks so much for the compliments, glad you enjoyed it!

Thanks for sending me this! I enjoyed it and could see some of the similarities! I did work really hard too to try and create consistent backgrounds too! I wonder how tough it would be to make a whole film like that!
  • Would really love more feedback from more Bond experts please! Greatly appreciated!
  • I really like the video scottishguy ! Great ideas and i love how you make them pay together. It's just sad that the volume of sound at the beginning in the M parts changes a lot from one shot to the other.

Great Work !
  • Ytterbium wrote: »
    I really like the video scottishguy ! Great ideas and i love how you make them pay together. It's just sad that the volume of sound at the beginning in the M parts changes a lot from one shot to the other.

Great Work !

Great feedback, yeah the audio there is not as strong as it could be, i tried to increase it but it just became a bit distorted! Many thanks for taking the time to watch it and contact me!
  • If anyone else gets a chance would love to get more feedback from you guys! Much appreciated!
  • What do you think the chances are of my youtube video being featured on the site? Anyone have any ideas how to go about this? Thanks!
  • Over 400 views! Thanks so much!
  • Nearly 500 views! Thanks so much! If you haven't checked out my wee trailer on YouTube please do! Would love feedback from real Bond Fans!
  • 600 views! Please check it out if you haven't already, would love feedback from the Bond experts!
  • suavejmfsuavejmf Harrogate, North Yorkshire, England
    Excellent.
  • MurdockMurdock The minus world
    Great Idea! I loved the editing and everything. Wonderful stuff. bravo. looking forward to more in the future.
  • ThunderfingerThunderfinger Das Boot Hill
    Final proof that all Bond villains were SPECTRE members. Bravo!

• timdalton007timdalton007 North Alabama
    A really fun and well edited video @scottishguy1972 ! I can imagine from my own limited experience how much time and effort went into creating the opening sequences in M's office. The part with the two Q's made me laugh out loud (indeed the "young fellow" line might work better in this context than its original one). Hats off to you sir!

timdalton007
  • suavejmf wrote: »
    Excellent.

Thanks very much for watching!
  • A really fun and well edited video @scottishguy1972 ! I can imagine from my own limited experience how much time and effort went into creating the opening sequences in M's office. The part with the two Q's made me laugh out loud (indeed the "young fellow" line might work better in this context than its original one). Hats off to you sir!

timdalton007

The fact I made you laugh makes me so happy! Yes it took best part of a year to put this all together, its not perfect and could still be smoother in some places but all the glorious feedback really does make it worthwhile! Thank you!

By the way Dalton is my second favourite Bond next to Connery! Just wish he had done more than 2!
  • Murdock wrote: »
    Great Idea! I loved the editing and everything. Wonderful stuff. bravo. looking forward to more in the future.

Thanks for your great comments, been thinking of doing more, not sure if trying to do a complete movie would be too much! Thanks for the encouragement!