All the Bond Actors in One Movie!

13»

Comments

• Final proof that all Bond villains were SPECTRE members. Bravo!

Thanks, so glad you enjoyed it!
  • I am so glad you all enjoyed the trailer! Would trying to make a movie in that style be too much?
  • ThunderfingerThunderfinger Das Boot Hill
    I would certainly watch it. Go on, I have faith.
  • That's super kind of you! I will need to think it over!
  • MajorDSmytheMajorDSmythe "I tolerate this century, but I don't enjoy it."Moderator
    Check out my tribute to the Bond Movies!

I have been playing with this idea for years! What if all the Bond actors were in the same movie? How would it work? How could we get them to interact! So I have created a fun trailer! Who knows if I get enough views I might make the movie! Please leave a comment on YouTube! Thanks!

We have seen how much damage Bond can cause in one film, but could you imagine how much damage 6 Bonds would cause? The cost of repair would be astronomical.
  • That's a great point! Never thought of that! Would be amazing fun though!
  • I would certainly watch it. Go on, I have faith.

An excellent point!
  • I would certainly watch it. Go on, I have faith.

An excellent point!
  • Over 1000 views! Thanks so much! Still unsure about trying to do a whole movie or should I just do more trailers? Some suggestions would be greatly appreciated! Thanks!
  • ThunderfingerThunderfinger Das Boot Hill
    Whatever you make, I will watch it. You must consider how much time you have on your hands. A whole movie sounds like a huge project. It dosn t have to be two hours, though. 4o minutes , like a regular tv episode, would suffice.
  • Thanks for that! Yeah an entire movie does sound a bit over ambitious!