Post a picture of yourself! :P

Comments

• chrisisallchrisisall Brosnan Defender Of The Realm
    Birdleson wrote: »
    The secret is to find the enjoyment in process. Don't try to complete it as you go. Looseness, molding, etc...a drawing should be fluid. I care very little about finished product in my own work. The energy and personality is in the making of the line.
    LOL, I find the artistic process a kind of self-torture. My satisfaction comes from the finished product. Kind of like childbirth, I guess...
  • MayDayDiVicenzoMayDayDiVicenzo Here and there
    The pleasure is always in the conception.
    The pleasure is always in the conception.
    No pain at that stage...
  • BMW_with_missilesBMW_with_missiles All the usual refinements.
    File_000%204_zpsh0cm2h6i.jpeg

My TWINE style glasses finally arrived! I can now see all of you in your underwear. Unfortunately, some among you aren't wearing underwear. You know who you are.
  • MurdockMurdock The minus world
    New model. Improved specs. :D
  • BondJasonBond006BondJasonBond006 on fb and ajb
    edited October 2016 Posts: 9,020
  • jake24jake24 Sitting at your desk, kissing your lover, eating supper with your familyModerator
    Terrific pictures!
  • edited October 2016 Posts: 382
    Bit weird going around with women double your age mate

Double my age??
    I guess I have to take that as a compliment, I'm 42 years old.
    And anyway "Do I look like I give a damn!"

It is fun meeting other members of this forum. Although I rather slash my wrists than ever meeting you, that's for sure.
  • ThunderpussyThunderpussy My Secret Lair
    No age limit on friendship. ;)
  • 0BradyM0Bondfanatic70BradyM0Bondfanatic7 Quantum Floral Arrangements: "We Have Petals Everywhere"
    I was just about to post a defense, but good on you, boys.
  • Mendes4LyfeMendes4Lyfe The long road ahead
    What I like is that Bond seems to attract all ages. Not many franchises can say that.
  • Although I rather slash my wrists than ever meeting you, that's for sure.
    I would hope that, regardless of age or anything else, any member of this forum would be proud and happy to meet up with any other member of this forum. Asinine statement.

• MrcogginsMrcoggins Following in the footsteps of Quentin Quigley.
    You know you are a most unpleasant little Comte why you are still here is beyond me .
  • 0BradyM0Bondfanatic70BradyM0Bondfanatic7 Quantum Floral Arrangements: "We Have Petals Everywhere"
    Go get your neck stuck in a tree. ;)
    He does very well on the Guess the Character thread and gets along. I like to think that he didn't really think before he posted.

A common phenomenon, I'm beginning to notice.
  • My fulsome apologies to whoever I may have offended. I'll delete my post
  • ThunderpussyThunderpussy My Secret Lair
    I forgot to say, great photos. :)
  • BennyBenny In the shadowsAdministrator, Moderator
    edited October 2016 Posts: 14,882
    Mrcoggins wrote: »
    You know you are a most unpleasant little Comte why you are still here is beyond me .

You'll be happy to know, the Comte has left the building. Some people never learn, no matter how much friendly advice they're given.

Great photos by the way @BondJasonBond006
  • mcdonbbmcdonbb deep in the Heart of Texas
    edited October 2016 Posts: 4,116

Thanks for sharing Jason. Makes me miss London even more :(.

I'm trying to be there in March. If anyone wants to meet for lunch I'm game.

• MrcogginsMrcoggins Following in the footsteps of Quentin Quigley.
    Jason let me know when and where I will get the first round in B-)
  • ThunderfingerThunderfinger Das Boot Hill
    Those ladies are 84 years old? They must have taken good care of themselves.
  • 4EverBonded4EverBonded the Ballrooms of Mars
    edited October 2016 Posts: 12,459
    ha! ;) I am 102, so thanks for the compliment (not you, Thundy, the previous poster).

Yes, though I don't brag about my life much: I knew Sean as an mewling infant, hitting everybody with a rattle and lisping "Shhhhcotland furwevah". Yes, my secret friendship with Ian F. (THE man) still remains a hidden treasure in my heart. Our WWII closeted meetings, my tiny bit of advice ("NOT 'Tinfinger' ... no ... think of something more golden, Ian") ... sigh. When you get to be my age calling me an Original is only half the truth. I'll outlive most of you. And still be reading, watching, and cheering on James Bond. ;) Cheers!

And thanks for posting the photos, Jason. It was a grand time. Cheers!
  • dominicgreenedominicgreene The Eternal QOS Defender
    edited October 2016 Posts: 1,756
    Someone drew a sketch of a photo of myself I posted earlier, think it looks a little Bond-esque.
    r91DdW7.jpg
  • mcdonbbmcdonbb deep in the Heart of Texas
    @BondJasonBond006 if you get enough response for September I'll fly to London for a bit too.
  • jake24jake24 Sitting at your desk, kissing your lover, eating supper with your familyModerator
    Someone drew a sketch of a photo of myself I posted earlier, think it looks a little Bond-esque.
    r91DdW7.jpg
    I can see it.
    edited October 2016 Posts: 17,691
    Not a picture of me, but a new member of the family as of today- Zeus, 17 & 1/2 pounds of animal furry.
    27HZkdr.jpg
    So sweet, 12 years old. We adopted this dude because... we saw him... at a shelter whilst a friend was picking out her new kittens. He needed a family...
    chrisisall wrote: »
    Not a picture of me, but a new member of the family as of today- Zeus, 17 & 1/2 pounds of animal furry.
    27HZkdr.jpg
    So sweet, 12 years old. We adopted this dude because... we saw him... at a shelter whilst a friend was picking out her new kittens. He needed a family...

Cool; I love cats! Have two of my own. Take good care of him!