The name's 25. Bond 25, or rather, it's NTTD.

Comments

I like the idea of Seascape With Figures a stolen art piece to kick off a new Bond plot.
  • One of Fleming's best chapter titles: BALLCOCK, AND OTHER, TROUBLE
    There is also CRAB-MEAT to be had and HEAR THE TRAIN BLOW! :)
  • 0BradyM0Bondfanatic70BradyM0Bondfanatic7 Quantum Floral Arrangements: "We Have Petals Everywhere"
    If Bond 25 involves 007 forced to track down Blofeld again...

O Brother, Where Art Thou?

:D
    IGUANNA wrote: »
    I like the idea of Seascape With Figures a stolen art piece to kick off a new Bond plot.

Thanks! I was kidding about Brosnan, but I could see it as a sort of Faberge Egg situation. That title really does sound like a painting you'd see in a museum.

Brady's title could involve the stolen artpiece as well, I see we have a painting thread, I'll go make a post.
  • ClarkDevlinClarkDevlin Martinis, Girls and Guns

Starring George Clooney as James Bond, and John Goodman as Blofeld. :))
    Another title taken from a Bond villain name..... SCAREQUOTE HOMAGE
  • 0BradyM0Bondfanatic70BradyM0Bondfanatic7 Quantum Floral Arrangements: "We Have Petals Everywhere"
    edited September 2016 Posts: 28,694

@ClarkDevlin, I've found the opening song for the film:

:))
    edited September 2016 Posts: 15,423

@ClarkDevlin, I've found the opening song for the film:

:))
    The main-title sequence will involve flashbacks from Blofeld's childhood as he watches his father show his fatherly love for the "little brother" and develops his envy and hatred as the title sequence progresses. And should the title sequence involve naked ladies in silhouettes, I'm sure the narrative would be... "My father used to take him to strip clubs and teach him how to flirt with the ladies." :))
  • RareJamesBondFanRareJamesBondFan Touch it. You can touch it if you want.
    SKYFALL. SPECTRE. BACKPACK. It's the perfect end to the Mendes trilogy. :)

Here you go my friend. :)

Bond has a secret... and a backpack. With time running out and no one to trust, 007 must protect his backpack no matter how personal the cost. Directed by Sam Mendes. 158 min.

Daniel Craig is Ian Fleming's James Bond 007 in

Backpack.jpg
    double post

Bond has a secret... and a backpack. With time running out and no one to trust, 007 must protect his backpack no matter how personal the cost. Directed by Sam Mendes. 158 min.

Backpack.jpg
    =))
  • jake24jake24 Sitting at your desk, kissing your lover, eating supper with your familyModerator
    That's brilliant.
    Wow thank you so much, I'm very flattened to be honoured in such a way as this.
  • While we wait, here's a great send-up of the Daniel Craig era in a random Adobe marketing ad. It's tone perfect. Pretty incredible, really. It's not just a generic Bond or superspy spoof, like normal. This is the Craig era, right down to the soundtrack. Check it out:
  • mcdonbbmcdonbb deep in the Heart of Texas
    edited September 2016 Posts: 4,116

Backpack.jpg

Lol ..makes me think of Dora the Explorer...

Isn't 158 minutes kinda short for Mendes? He needs time to fiddle around ...like calling MP while Bond packs and unpacks his backpack. Any actual believable character development notwithstanding.
  • ThunderfingerThunderfinger Das Boot Hill
    GROUND DOUBLE ZERO
  • SirHilaryBraySirHilaryBray Scotland

In the heat of the moment

or

Speak of the Devil (He shall appear)

or

Zero tolerance
    I like the second one. Sinister and intellectual in a way.
  • jake24jake24 Sitting at your desk, kissing your lover, eating supper with your familyModerator
    I love "Speak of the Devil".
    jake24 wrote: »
    I love "Speak of the Devil".

Be good if they want to explore a further Blofeld film. Popular expressions always make catchy titles. The Living Daylights for example.
    Explore Blofeld as in having him domineering more of sinister operations (and logical, at that), yes? I'd rather not explore his background, if at all... Or how he turned out the way he is now thanks to two winters his father spent with Bond.
    edited October 2016 Posts: 2,138
    Explore Blofeld as in having him domineering more of sinister operations (and logical, at that), yes? I'd rather not explore his background, if at all... Or how he turned out the way he is now thanks to two winters his father spent with Bond.

Yes no need to explore background. If they wish to continue it he has to A. Escape (boring been done) B. Already have his back up plan in place, his killing or arrest sets of A/B/C of SPECTRE protocols sending Bond off against the Clock around the world and old school bit of Bond adventure.
    edited October 2016 Posts: 15,423

Yes no need to explore background. If they wish to continue it he has to A. Escape (boring been done) B. Already have his back up plan in place, his killing or arrest sets of A/B/C of SPECTRE protocols sending Bond off against the Clock around the world and old school bit of Bond adventure.
    Count me in on this. I'd choose Option B myself.
    What I will say is, those police who arrived on the bridge at then end of Spectre, never identified themselves. M did to them but not the other way around. They could have been SPECTRE and Bond may have handed him back to his own by not putting a bullet in him. I think whatever they do, that moment he doe snot pull the trigger needs to come back to haunt Bond.
    More Waltz as Blohauser please.
    LeChiffre wrote: »
    More Waltz as Blohauser please.

Yes for me too. I think now he is under the skin of it, he would be even more disturbing .

8-X

I think the should go Silence of the Lambs on it. Let him sit in his Cell still pulling strings could even steal the Lector escape method with the face off. One of the best bits of cinema off all time.