Bond Fan Posters

Comments

• ThunderfingerThunderfinger Das Boot Hill
    @Ytterbium, those are fantastic and so much better than the official artwork.
  • ClarkDevlinClarkDevlin Martinis, Girls and Guns
    Spectre fan art by Ibrahim Moustafa

CrC0Hw9UkAADTU1.jpg
  • Thank you so much @Thunderfinger !
    Loving those Spy Who Loved Me posters, especially like the last one. It always frustrated me that Naomi didn't have a bigger part but with so many characters in TSWLM (verging on too many) maybe it wouldn't have worked.
    It's true that there is a lot of useless characters (such as the guy Bond meets in the desert), and Jaws steal the show of most other sidekicks. Naomi does a great appearance in the helicopter though. My main regret is with Stromberg who is underexploited. He sits there most of the time, and there is a lack of sadism with this villain (a a crucial lack of good quality picture of this villain as well !)
  • Spectre fan art by Ibrahim Moustafa

CrC0Hw9UkAADTU1.jpg

Love this poster :)
    Madeleine, I'm sensing you're about to recreate it with actual photos from Spectre. :D
  • Madeleine, I'm sensing you're about to recreate it with actual photos from Spectre. :D

Haha, I'm not actually haha :) I'm actually a bit idea-less at the moment
    Madeleine, I'm sensing you're about to recreate it with actual photos from Spectre. :D

Naah, you'll manage it. Love the phenomenal work you do. :D

CkI986PXAAAYpa-.jpg:large
    Lifted it from Twitter. Based on Issue #9 cover artwork for the Bond comic, Eidolon.
  • Madeleine, I'm sensing you're about to recreate it with actual photos from Spectre. :D

Naah, you'll manage it. Love the phenomenal work you do. :D

CkI986PXAAAYpa-.jpg:large
    Lifted it from Twitter. Based on Issue #9 cover artwork for the Bond comic, Eidolon.

Aw thank you, really appreciate it.
  • HASEROTHASEROT has returned like the tedious inevitability of an unloved season---
    something i was working on for the 2017 issues of Mi6 Confidential, but there was a change in plans - so i figured i would share it with you on here..

who knows, it may still show up in one of the issues, you never know lol. ;)

YOLT50_zps0ex2ul9w.jpg
    Hell of a work, @haserot!
  • ThunderfingerThunderfinger Das Boot Hill
    Yes, nice one.
  • Spectre fan art by Ibrahim Moustafa

CrC0Hw9UkAADTU1.jpg

This is simply awesome.

CrC0Hw9UkAADTU1.jpg

Spectre: The Animated Tales
  • tanaka123 wrote: »

CrC0Hw9UkAADTU1.jpg

Spectre: The Animated Tales

Looking at the poster makes me want to see Hinx back in the future.
  • HASEROT wrote: »
    something i was working on for the 2017 issues of Mi6 Confidential, but there was a change in plans - so i figured i would share it with you on here..

YOLT50_zps0ex2ul9w.jpg
    HASEROT wrote: »

YOLT50_zps0ex2ul9w.jpg

Wonderful idea Haserot ! I hope you'll have a chance to develop a full artwork from this !
    HASEROT wrote: »

YOLT50_zps0ex2ul9w.jpg

This is superb!
  • MurdockMurdock The minus world
  • jake24jake24 Sitting at your desk, kissing your lover, eating supper with your familyModerator
    Holy s**t. Absolutely brilliant, @Murdock!
    jake24 wrote: »
    Holy s**t. Absolutely brilliant, @Murdock!

Thanks Jake. :)
  • jake24jake24 Sitting at your desk, kissing your lover, eating supper with your familyModerator
    @marketto007, are you seeing this?
    Absolutely brilliant, @Murdock! :O
    Thanks. \m/
    Murdock wrote: »

Excellent work @Murdock you've managed the impossible, you've made DAD look good!
    Thanks Tanaka. :)
  • stagstag In the thick of it!
    Some great work here. Are the SP, Skyfall and QoS posters hand drawn?
    CALLING ALL FAN ARTISTS!
    Greetings all. I've been thinking it's time to put our talents to the test. I'm currently toying with the idea of starting a new thread in an attempt to start a fun Fan poster/art contest here. I don't have all the details figured out yet but that's why I'm calling to you. Looking back at some of the more older threads on this site, I've noticed a lot of contest threads and I thought it would be fun to revive that tradition. I suppose the basic idea for a start is we do artwork based on the Films, Books or any Bond media. I'm thinking we could do something like the MI6 Community Bondathon thread where we would have a week to come up with artwork. Just throwing that around. I'd really love to hear what ideas you all would have to help refine this idea and make it come to fruition.
    That's a great idea! Unfortunately, my graphic design skills are not exactly up to par, so I'll have to bow out of this one.
    I would gladly love to participate but I'm afraid I have no computer around me for the time being since my old one died.
  • AgentJamesBond007AgentJamesBond007 Vesper’s grave
    Murdock wrote: »
    CALLING ALL FAN ARTISTS!
    Greetings all. I've been thinking it's time to put our talents to the test. I'm currently toying with the idea of starting a new thread in an attempt to start a fun Fan poster/art contest here. I don't have all the details figured out yet but that's why I'm calling to you. Looking back at some of the more older threads on this site, I've noticed a lot of contest threads and I thought it would be fun to revive that tradition. I suppose the basic idea for a start is we do artwork based on the Films, Books or any Bond media. I'm thinking we could do something like the MI6 Community Bondathon thread where we would have a week to come up with artwork. Just throwing that around. I'd really love to hear what ideas you all would have to help refine this idea and make it come to fruition.

I'd love to take part.
  • Creasy47Creasy47 In Cuba with Natalya.Moderator
    @haserot, love the 50th Anniversary artwork, could've swore I saw it posted alongside the announcement of this year's issues. I'll be sure to keep my eyes out for it when the issues begin shipping!