Goldeneye Workprint

Comments

• BennyBenny In the shadowsAdministrator, Moderator
    I don't get it. It's exactly the same as the scene in the film.
  • Benny wrote: »
    Correct, but it's an excerpt.
  • dominicgreenedominicgreene The Eternal QOS Defender
    Benny wrote: »

Barack-Obama-Confused-gif.gif?gs=a
  • edited August 2016 Posts: 229
    Benny wrote: »

Barack-Obama-Confused-gif.gif?gs=a
    It's just a small part of the footage from the workprint :)
    Nice gif.
  • edited August 2016 Posts: 850
    A (very) big part would be extremely welcome...
    Please prove you possess the real deal. No more foreplay.
  • RareJamesBondFanRareJamesBondFan Touch it. You can touch it if you want.
    Here's a real workprint clip that I think Obama will like. You can hear Monica Bellucci's original line reading, she has a cold on set and apparently they temp scored the whole movie with "The Moors"?? :?

Thanks Obama
  • Alright guys, I'm back on MI6 Discussion. Anymore Bond workprint rarities coming up? Like grittier and gorier footage? ;)
  • RareJamesBondFanRareJamesBondFan Touch it. You can touch it if you want.
    Alright guys, I'm back on MI6 Discussion. Anymore Bond workprint rarities coming up? Like grittier and gorier footage? ;)
    It's just an excerpt.
  • Alright guys, I'm back on MI6 Discussion. Anymore Bond workprint rarities coming up? Like grittier and gorier footage? ;)
    It's just an excerpt.

No, I mean future excerpts.
  • edited August 2016 Posts: 229
    Alright guys, I'm back on MI6 Discussion. Anymore Bond workprint rarities coming up? Like grittier and gorier footage? ;)
    It's just an excerpt.

No, I mean future excerpts.

I decided to make a compilation of clips from the workprint into one video.
    There's some differences between the final version such as the alarm sound in the facility. Alec's line sounds different at 0:14 alternate shot of the guards at 0:40 an extra shot of the barrels falling down at 1:41 and Mishkin's lines sound different at 2:39 and 2:49.

• Creasy47Creasy47 In Cuba with Natalya.Moderator
    @Gunbarrels007, thanks for posting that compilation!
  • Thanks for the video! One question: Is the headshot not in the workprint? Because in the cinema version you see the headshot.
    @Lostion, it is, but that was a compilation video, so it was edited down. It's why Bond's escape with the squeaky cart is much, much shorter in that video.
  • edited September 2016 Posts: 229
    Creasy47 wrote: »
    @Lostion, it is, but that was a compilation video, so it was edited down. It's why Bond's escape with the squeaky cart is much, much shorter in that video.
    A shame they didn't use that extra shot at 1:41.
    Ok so I updated it with another video from the workprint showing an alternate shot of Bond shooting the piton gun at 0:01.

edited September 2016 Posts: 40,474
    Creasy47 wrote: »
    A shame they didn't use that extra shot at 1:41.

Indeed, there are a couple extra shots/angles of the barrels falling that we didn't get in the finished product.

I don't believe I've ever seen the alternate piton gun shot, either, so thanks for that!
    Here is the alternate angle of Alec shooting the scientists from the workprint.

• Ah i know that scene from the goldeneye making of :D
  • Lostion wrote: »
    Ah i know that scene from the goldeneye making of :D

Yes it was in the documentary also.
  • More ccomign? :)

Uploaded a clearer version of the unused barrel shot.

Uploaded a clearer version of the unused barrel shot.

Thanks! More to come, I guess! :D
    I'd love to see the workprint gunbarrel. I'm curious what Bond theme music was used.
  • ToTheRight wrote: »
    I'd love to see the workprint gunbarrel. I'm curious what Bond theme music was used.

Not to mention, the Alec headshot sequence. Maybe one day, we'll get lucky.

One day...
  • edited December 2016 Posts: 229
    Some new screencaps last one from a deleted scene:

CemEM7K.jpg
    ZEz7CKy.jpg
    TLt40sA.jpg
    UraAgdI.jpg
    UM5tefV.jpg
  • ToTheRight wrote: »
    Sorry for the late reply but most of the music was not completed and uses placeholder music from Leon: The Professional released the same year.
    Hi, why not upload the entire workprint in parts like others have done for TLD?
    It would make for a much better discussion between fans on what the differences are, and i'm sure many others will pick up and spot things that others will have missed. It would be a lot more engaging and a lot less frustrating than static screen caps and 2-3 second excerpts....not that I don't appreciate the effort!
    ToTheRight wrote: »
    Sorry for the late reply but most of the music was not completed and uses placeholder music from Leon: The Professional released the same year.

Interesting. Hard to picture the GB with music from Leon.
  • edited December 2016 Posts: 229
    grunther wrote: »
    Hi, why not upload the entire workprint in parts like others have done for TLD?
    It would make for a much better discussion between fans on what the differences are, and i'm sure many others will pick up and spot things that others will have missed. It would be a lot more engaging and a lot less frustrating than static screen caps and 2-3 second excerpts....not that I don't appreciate the effort!
    I understand here is the archive scene from the workprint, unfortunately it is incomplete.
    Notice Mishkin's undubbed lines starting right at the beginning and temporary music.
This discussion has been closed.