Deadly attacks in Paris / Brussels / Nice (07/14/2016)

Comments

• stagstag In the thick of it!
    stag wrote: »
    They are described as of middle eastern appearance

I do hope you are not insinuating any links to Islam there? It's the religion of peace after all.

In other news authorities in Brazil have arrested 10 people plotting terrorist attacks at the Olympics. I'm sure they will have no link to Islam either.

Indeed I am not. In the interests of political correctness I change my statement from 'middle eastern appearance' to 'east midlands appearance'!

;)
  • TheWizardOfIceTheWizardOfIce 'One of the Internet's more toxic individuals'
    They are described as of middle eastern appearance

I do hope you are not insinuating any links to Islam there? It's the religion of peace after all.

In other news authorities in Brazil have arrested 10 people plotting terrorist attacks at the Olympics. I'm sure they will have no link to Islam either.

Indeed I am not. In the interests of political correctness I change my statement from 'middle eastern appearance' to 'east midlands appearance'!

;)

=))

Very good!
    DarthDimi wrote: »
    Of course not. Those are rational, sane people who, like the lot of us, want their virgins in heaven.

Who wants bloody virgins for all eternity as sex partners? They're virgins, they know nothing! Even their idea of heaven is boring.

• DarthDimiDarthDimi Behind you!Moderator
    I keep telling people I hope I'll be sent to hell. Hot chili's every day, nice and warm, friendly robot devils...

Diablo+Robot+Futurama.jpg
    Ludovico wrote: »
    Of course not. Those are rational, sane people who, like the lot of us, want their virgins in heaven.

Who wants bloody virgins for all eternity as sex partners? They're virgins, they know nothing! Even their idea of heaven is boring.

I guess the logic is as its for eternity you'll break them in. All well and good having a load of filthy slappers waiting for you but given they'd already be well worn, after a few millennia they'd end up in a right state. Like slinging a twiglet up the channel tunnel.
  • MayDayDiVicenzoMayDayDiVicenzo Here and there
    edited July 2016 Posts: 5,080
    Like slinging a twiglet up the channel tunnel.

Oh, very good!
  • DragonpolDragonpol https://thebondologistblog.blogspot.com

And totally inaccurate too, I'd wager.
  • Mendes4LyfeMendes4Lyfe The long road ahead
    edited July 2016 Posts: 8,090
    MOD EDIT: Language.

Another attack. Germany this time.
    Its getting towards once a week now, get ready for more candles, more satirical cartoons and more politicians "redoubling their efforts", the more this happens the more the far right will benefit. Its a sickening scenario.
    Germany has some of the strictest gun laws around, but I guess thats irrelevant if you have no borders.
  • DaltonCraig007DaltonCraig007 They say, "Evil prevails when good men fail to act." What they ought to say is, "Evil prevails."
    Apparently they are saying it's a 'shooting rampage', as several shooters are reported.
  • bondjamesbondjames You were expecting someone else?
    I have shopped in this mall about 10 yrs ago. What a tragedy.
  • DragonpolDragonpol https://thebondologistblog.blogspot.com
    Well, sadly, commentators did say that Germany would probably be the terrorists' next target and so it seems to have proved... :(

I guess the logic is as its for eternity you'll break them in. All well and good having a load of filthy slappers waiting for you but given they'd already be well worn, after a few millennia they'd end up in a right state. Like slinging a twiglet up the channel tunnel.

Back during my time at uni, first year I lived in England, I remember a Muslim acquaintance explaining that to me, virgins in heaven being always pure always good and not defecating or sweating so smelling always nice and willing to be taken everywhere which is great because they stay clean and pure and so on. But when he heard that I held evolution as true he said: "so you believe in that rubbish". Tool.
    'German police saying suspects still at large'.

Good old Schengen means the whole continent gets to share in the spoils of Angela's hubris.
  • Campbell2Campbell2 Epsilon Rho Rho house, Bending State University
    edited July 2016 Posts: 299

Good old Schengen means the whole continent gets to share in the spoils of Angela's hubris.

Yes, Merkel again, isn't it? Oh, let's hope nobody remembers how this may be also a direct result of Brits throwing around their weight a bit I the world, eh? Or how one of Britain's more prominent export articles until recently was one Djihadi-John. Also smacks a wee bit of pretence coming from somebody who don't seem exactly in tears when when it's against Germans. If I were you I'd be a wee bit more careful using hubris..
  • bondjamesbondjames You were expecting someone else?
    edited July 2016 Posts: 23,883
    Now that is truly frightening. Most of the time these fella's (if it's the usual suspects) intentionally go out in a blaze of glory by walking into a shootout Butch Cassidy/Sundance Kid style, but there's some self-preservation intelligence at play here.
  • ThunderfingerThunderfinger Das Boot Hill
    bondjames wrote: »
    I have shopped in this mall about 10 yrs ago. What a tragedy.

What was wrong with it?
  • DoctorKaufmannDoctorKaufmann Can shoot you from Stuttgart and still make it look like suicide.
    edited July 2016 Posts: 1,261
    According to Munich police 6 dead and an unclear number of injured, shooters still at large, and police now speaks of terrosrist background. Update: 8 dead.
  • 00Agent00Agent Any man who drinks Dom Perignon '52 can't be all bad.
    edited July 2016 Posts: 5,185
    According to Munich police 6 dead and more than 100 injured, shooters still at large, and police now speaks of terrosrist background.

no they don't. Police made clear in a recent statement that they use the Pharase Terrorist threat just so that all units are on highest allert.
    there is zero confirmation on any islamic or terrorist backround as of now.
    actually some news outlets are starting to speculate that this might have been a "regular" rampage
    Three men on a regular rampage, yeah right. Maybe they were the three blind mice and were trying to put on the safety catch.
    Three men on a regular rampage

To say nothing of the dog.
    it isn't confirmed either that there were 3 shooters.
    the media coverage is extremely confusing at the moment to be honest.
    there were reports of different locations but these were proven false. so its just the shoping mall.

you have 6 causalties confirmed in total. in one shoping mall. does that sound like 3 guys with rifles to you? or rather one guy with a handgun?
    the more i read about this, the less it sounds like a terrorist attack. not that it matters much at the moment.
    also i belive if it were really 3 guys, they would have caught at least one by now
    Whatever the facts, really sorry for the relatives of the victims.
    Whatever the facts, really sorry for the relatives of the victims.

absolutely, it's a horrible event whoever is behind it, i feel sorry for everyone in munich right now as the city seems to be in fear due to the shooter supposedly running free. i hope it will soon be over. i am reading 6 media outlets in parallel at the moment just to make sure that the f*** is dead as soon as possible

00Agent wrote: »
    there were reports of different locations but these were proven false. so its just the shoping mall.

you have 6 causalties confirmed in total. in one shoping mall. does that sound like 3 guys with rifles to you? or rather one guy with a handgun?
    the more i read about this, the less it sounds like a terrorist attack. not that it matters much at the moment.
    also i belive if it were really 3 guys, they would have caught at least one by now

They seem quite keen on the theory that it's far right mentalists as apparently today is the 5 year anniversary of the Breivik attacks but frankly actual facts are very thin on the ground at present.

If they are still on the loose like the Kouachi brothers other attacks must be impending as now they are 'blown' they will want to take down as many people as they can before the police get them.

They seem quite keen on the theory that it's far right mentalists as apparently today is the 5 year anniversary of the Breivik attacks but frankly actual facts are very thin on the ground at present.

If they are still on the loose like the Kouachi brothers other attacks must be impending as now they are 'blown' they will want to take down as many people as they can before the police get them.

Could be it's actually only one shooter and he may have offed himself already. Is there any source for them supposedly being 'keen on far right mentalists' or do,we take this BS now just on say so? Just asking.
  • MayDayDiVicenzoMayDayDiVicenzo Here and there
    My thoughts are with the families of the victims at this time.

I think it best to change this thread's title as I think this is going to be a regular occurrence, as if it isn't already.
    edited July 2016 Posts: 9,117
    Campbell2 wrote: »

Sounds a bit disappointed, no?

Disappointed that there is no solid news yet just speculation? Yeah gutted.

Shouldn't you get back to blaming the British for all the world's ills and editing your first post a few more times until it finally makes some sort of sense Erica?
    Campbell2 wrote: »

Sounds a bit disappointed, no?

Disappointed that there is no solid news yet just speculation? Yeah gutted.

Shouldn't you get back to blaming the British for all the world's ills and editing your first post a few more times until it finally makes some sort of sense Erica?

I aim to please. Not you, evidently. You know, I once knew a gal (or was she?) calling herself Erica. You and her use the same perfume. Just sayin.

Where pray tell do I blame the British for all the world's ills? I blame specifically a couple of nasty a**holes, hate preachers and guys who often display a pathological hate of Merkel. Most sane Britons have neither problem, thanks muchly.
This discussion has been closed.