No Time to Die fan arts

Comments

I already posted this in my own thread but thought I better repost it here as well.

james_bond_25__the_death_collector_teaser_poster_by_gobi_1-d9vu8gn.jpg
  • ThunderfingerThunderfinger Das Boot Hill
    Interesting concept, @Gobi-1. I like it.
  • jake24jake24 Sitting at your desk, kissing your lover, eating supper with your familyModerator
    Here's a fan made Bond 25 teaser trailer I made. It's more of a work in progress (which is why I haven't officially uploaded it to YT), but your thoughts are deeply appreciated.

I see nothing in your post jake
  • jake24jake24 Sitting at your desk, kissing your lover, eating supper with your familyModerator
    edited April 2016 Posts: 10,586
    Delete
    Gobi-1 wrote: »
    I already posted this in my own thread but thought I better repost it here as well.

This is superb! Reminds me of the original covers of Fleming's novels.
  • WalecsWalecs On Her Majesty's Secret Service
    @Jake24 That's a really cool trailer.
    Thanks, @Walecs. Is there any way I can improve it? Still not quite happy with it.
  • BondJasonBond006BondJasonBond006 on fb and ajb
    @jake24
    Work in progress? This already is bloody looking like the real thing :)
    I like that teaser trailer, it's great!
  • WalecsWalecs On Her Majesty's Secret Service
    My only "complain" was the volume, at least at the beginning... any way to have it a little bit louder? :)
    @jake24
    Work in progress? This already is bloody looking like the real thing :)
    I like that teaser trailer, it's great!
    Thanks!

Walecs wrote: »
    My only "complain" was the volume, at least at the beginning... any way to have it a little bit louder? :)
    That was the one thing I'm trying to fix. I took that piece of dialogue from a commercial featuring Léa Seydoux. The problem is that the music from that commercial is still heard with the dialogue, so if I raise the volume from that clip you'll hear the music from it in addition to the music in the trailer.
    How come everyone else can see it an I can't?
    Try to change your browser.
    Doesn't seem to work on mobile for some reason. I'll have it up on YT tonight.
  • ClarkDevlinClarkDevlin Martinis, Girls and Guns
    I used to make fan trailers a few years ago using a Windows XP Movie Maker. But, nowadays, I don't know which program to use really. Since Windows 7's Movie Maker is far too complicated it discouraged me and I left it behind. Does anyone have any recommendations on which program should I be using to make these edits/fan-trailers?
  • MurdockMurdock The minus world
    I use a free program called "Vidiot" currently. It's very simple to use. I highly recommend it.
  • ClarkDevlinClarkDevlin Martinis, Girls and Guns
    Murdock wrote: »
    I use a free program called "Vidiot" currently. It's very simple to use. I highly recommend it.
    Much obliged, my good man.
  • Creasy47Creasy47 In Cuba with Natalya.Moderator
    Great fan trailer! Kudos for using a clip from Gilliam's 'The Zero Theorem' in there.
    Murdock wrote: »
    Much obliged, my good man.

My pleasure. :)
    Creasy47 wrote: »
    Great fan trailer! Kudos for using a clip from Gilliam's 'The Zero Theorem' in there.
    Thanks.

@ClarkDevlin I currently use Windows Movie Maker. It's ok, but the audio department is what I suffer most with.

@Murdock I'll take a look at it.
  • suavejmfsuavejmf Harrogate, North Yorkshire, England
    edited April 2016 Posts: 5,131
    tanaka123 wrote: »
    Gobi-1 wrote: »

This is superb! Reminds me of the original covers of Fleming's novels.
    Exactly. Great poster. Not mad kern on the title though....I'd prefer 'Risico'.
  • Creasy47Creasy47 In Cuba with Natalya.Moderator
    What's sad yet amazing is @Gobi-1's fan poster looks infinitely better and more thought out than any of the official Bond posters we've received lately.
    jake24 wrote: »
    Here's a fan made Bond 25 teaser trailer I made. It's more of a work in progress (which is why I haven't officially uploaded it to YT), but your thoughts are deeply appreciated.

its perfect and looks real honestly. Brilliant jake
    Thanks, @Risico007. I've made an updated version with slightly better audio and added to the title card:

You honestly have inspired me to want to do 4

2 with Craig as 007
    1 with Hiddleston as 007
    1 with Hardy as 007

Haven't done it in a while but I am thinking about it.
    Reworked version with Madeline and Blofeld
    BVGlUlpl.jpg
    Give it a title mate
    Here we go. Property of a Lady.
    pVNHBPgl.jpg
    Great poster. I'm beginning to like the title, too.
    Hm. Could very well be the next title.