Going away or coming back?

Comments

• DarthDimiDarthDimi Behind you!Moderator
    @JBFan626, please drop by anytime.
    You will never have left us.
  • ThunderfingerThunderfinger Das Boot Hill
    Sad news, but hope to see you back some day.

Turn out the light and take the garbage (you know who I mean) with you on the way out.
  • MrcogginsMrcoggins Following in the footsteps of Quentin Quigley.
    Travel safely look us up when you can .
    Best of luck @JBFan626. I'll gladly welcome you back though if you should decide to return!
  • DragonpolDragonpol https://thebondologistblog.blogspot.com
    All best wishes, @JBFan626. The community will miss your presence but I hope you will return again some day when you have more free time.
  • MajorDSmytheMajorDSmythe "I tolerate this century, but I don't enjoy it."Moderator
    Mind how you go on your travels, @JBFan626.
  • 0BradyM0Bondfanatic70BradyM0Bondfanatic7 Quantum Floral Arrangements: "We Have Petals Everywhere"
    Life heaps upon the best of us, @JBFan626, but do take care and keep the Bond flag waving. I hope this isn't a permanent exodus, as we will miss your voice on the subject of Bond, but who are we to keep you when more pressing responsibilities await you? We wish you and yours well in the times to come. Cheers, mate. :)>-
    I'm leaving indefinitely. Bye all.
  • 0BradyM0Bondfanatic70BradyM0Bondfanatic7 Quantum Floral Arrangements: "We Have Petals Everywhere"
    It seems like another exodus period is starting. One person flies the coop then the whole roost follows suit. Granted, with the way things have been lately, I can see why people may be tempted to leave.

I've been here far too long, however, to let the negative forum climate get to me.
    I think I'll be leaving for a short while too. Enjoyed the forum at first, but the constant sniping and negativity has weighed down on me. I hope to return soon to a friendlier and more welcoming forum.
  • BondJasonBond006BondJasonBond006 on fb and ajb
    edited August 2017 Posts: 9,020
  • ThunderpussyThunderpussy My Secret Lair
    I feel it's just sad that people leave. I know at times it's tough, when you feel you are
    The only one defending a point, which seems counter to everyone else.
  • Creasy47Creasy47 In Cuba with Natalya.Moderator
    Birdleson wrote: »
    Jesus Christ, Benson, I can't see us functioning in your absence.

Sorry but that was uncalled for. What has this Benson done to you?? Or is there something I don't know? At least Benson's posts seemed harmless and perfectly ok.

You took his comment incorrectly, then, as to me, it was an obvious joke because he only has 17 points and is still a very new member who is now deciding to leave already.
  • jake24jake24 Sitting at your desk, kissing your lover, eating supper with your familyModerator
    edited February 2018 Posts: 10,588
    It takes time to figure out the many different personalities on any forum. To get to
    The point when you can tell who's just being funny or sarcastic and not aggressively
    Arguing with you, so it can be tough.
    Although I've always tried to give the benefit of the doubt, as most of us seem
    Friendly enough, I usually simply accept, I've taking up a wrong meaning.
    @FoxRox, make sure you return sooner rather than later!
    Well as @Benson20's been banned it looks like @Birdleson was on the money.
  • jake24jake24 Sitting at your desk, kissing your lover, eating supper with your familyModerator
    Dragonpol wrote: »

Then I apologize for my comments above due to my ignorance of the situation.

Benson20 got banned because he replied to Birdleson in a very rude way, he was provoked and reacted foolishly, he is 20 years old.
    That reply post got deleted.

I see. I don't respect him any more for that, though. At 20 I had manners.

Benson20 got banned because he replied to Birdleson in a very rude way, he was provoked and reacted foolishly, he is 20 years old.
    That reply post got deleted.

I see. I don't respect him any more for that, though. At 20 I had manners.

Just stating the fact, not saying Benson20 was right. When someone reacts that stupidly, it's not ok at all, no matter if provoked or not.

No, that's fine. I agree and @Birdleson is a well respected member and friend.
    Birdleson wrote: »
    It was a damned joke. Notice I didn't highlight his name. 17 posts and he's telling us he's leaving. He was gone. That was meant for you guys, not him. Thanks @Dragonpol .

My pleasure, @Birdleson. Some people wouldn't know a joke if it hit them in as face. ;)
    Was that Raymond Benson?i
    Was that Raymond Benson?i

No, he's much nicer. I've corresponded with him by letter and email in the past.
  • Benson20 wrote: »
    I think I'll be leaving for a short while too. Enjoyed the forum at first, but the constant sniping and negativity has weighed down on me. I hope to return soon to a friendlier and more welcoming forum.

Oh look, another 'this forum is all negative' whiner with a characteristic self importance.

Good riddance.
    My gob has been smacked. :(