The name's 25. Bond 25, or rather, it's NTTD.

Comments

• ClarkDevlinClarkDevlin Martinis, Girls and Guns
    Agree to disagree on TND, TWINE and DAD.
    Tomorrow Never Lies just has the edge for me, considering the context. Dies works too, but I prefer lies.
    It's a great philosophical title, something that can't be understood in black and white perspective, that's why I like the Brosnan era titles very much.
  • AceHoleAceHole Belgium, via Britain
    Spectre is a lazy title. A far cry from the subtle, evocative titles such as YOLT, LALD, FYEO, TLD...
  • Creasy47Creasy47 In Cuba with Natalya.Moderator
    Whatever they're going with for 'Bond 25,' please don't make it another one-word title that starts with 'S.'
  • CigaretteLeiterCigaretteLeiter United States
    Or Daniel Craig is Ian Fleming s James Bond in Daniel Craig is Ian Fleming s James Bond in Ian Fleming s James Bond played by Daniel Craig.

e82.png
    Daniel Craig is Ian Fleming's James Bond in WISH I COULD MULTI QUOTE
    edited February 2016 Posts: 15,423
    Or Daniel Craig is Ian Fleming s James Bond in Daniel Craig is Ian Fleming s James Bond in Ian Fleming s James Bond played by Daniel Craig.

e82.png
    =))
  • AceHoleAceHole Belgium, via Britain
    Creasy47 wrote: »
    Whatever they're going with for 'Bond 25,' please don't make it another one-word title that starts with 'S.'

If they continue the trend then we'll get more banale titles such as:

- Secret Service
    - SIS
    - Special Agent 007

Oh the thrill of it...
    I was thinking, as a fan of SF, I liked the Churchillian references so perhaps there is potential from his quotes?

"The Price of Greatness"
    "Going Through Hell"
    "Sleep Safely"
    "The Chain of Destiny"

I agree with others, we need more than one word, the title can actually have a message or reference that makes the audience think.
    I genuinely wonder if the one word S titles are in direct response to the backlash that happened with naming Bond 22 Quantum of Solace?
  • Creasy47Creasy47 In Cuba with Natalya.Moderator
    Risico007 wrote: »
    I genuinely wonder if the one word S titles are in direct response to the backlash that happened with naming Bond 22 Quantum of Solace?

One-word titles perhaps, but I don't see why starting them with 'S' would be anything more than a coincidence. The backlash behind the title of QoS is hilarious, because it was nothing more than people whining over words they didn't understand. 'Like, Quantum? WOT DOES DAT EVEN MEAN?! I DUNT UNDRSTAND WORDS.'
  • jake24jake24 Sitting at your desk, kissing your lover, eating supper with your familyModerator
    The Death Collector is brilliant and I hope they use it at some point in the future.
    It feels more like a crime mystery title to me than a Bond title.
  • ThunderfingerThunderfinger Das Boot Hill

One-word titles perhaps, but I don't see why starting them with 'S' would be anything more than a coincidence. The backlash behind the title of QoS is hilarious, because it was nothing more than people whining over words they didn't understand. 'Like, Quantum? WOT DOES DAT EVEN MEAN?! I DUNT UNDRSTAND WORDS.'

HA HA!

(What s he saying?)
    edited February 2016 Posts: 15,423

HA HA!

(What s he saying?)
    Reminds me of this. Lol!

Video Link Here
    Like I have said multiple times if only the dictionary was invented before 2008 sigh sadly it was invented in 2009 shame.

HA HA!

(What s he saying?)
    Reminds me of this. Lol!

Video Link Here

THE THINGY OF WHATSIT

Great title! Very Bondian.
  • WalecsWalecs On Her Majesty's Secret Service
    Why would they use a title starting with S to respond to the backlash behind Quantum of Solace? Because of the S in Solace?

HA HA!

(What s he saying?)
    Reminds me of this. Lol!

Video Link Here

THE THINGY OF WHATSIT

Great title! Very Bondian.
    You've no idea how long the duration of my laughter was the first time I've heard that.

or SOMETHING OF BORIS.

=))
    I am hoping for a cool multi word title
  • James Bond as a title would be a bit of a low. As if anyone doesn't know a Bond film is a Bond film. I would of thought post QoS they could get away with pretty much anything. Bit of risk would be good. If you were going the 'label' route then surely you'd wheel out 007 in New York (even 007!!)
  • doubleoegodoubleoego #LightWork

e82.png

Hahaha good old Shalashaska.
  • MurdockMurdock The minus world
    I don't think Skyfall and Spectre being 1 word titles that started with S was really intentional. It's no different than The Man with The Golden Gun being followed by The Spy Who Loved Me, two titles that start with The.
  • dominicgreenedominicgreene The Eternal QOS Defender
    Following the recent trends, the next title will be the name of a place, or a name of an organization.
  • RC7RC7
    Murdock wrote: »
    I don't think Skyfall and Spectre being 1 word titles that started with S was really intentional. It's no different than The Man with The Golden Gun being followed by The Spy Who Loved Me, two titles that start with The.

I don't think it's intentional. Once is happenstance. Twice is coincidence. The third time, well, we all know what that means...
    NOW THAT THE LOVE IS GONE
    IGUANNA wrote: »
    NOW THAT THE LOVE IS GONE
    Is foreigner doing the title track ;)
  • echoecho 007 in New York
    To Russia With Amnesia
    BLOFELD AGAIN